Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Bombing Science Family Photo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FOEone, Dec 30, 2005.

Share This Page

1. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

So, I've been tossing this idea around for a while in my head.

Back on hundredproof, Geez is fond of doing online collabs, where everyone does a piece, sends it in to him, and he photoshops it all together to look nice. Well, I'm a huge fans of characters, so I thought it might be fun for some of the BS members to sketch themselves, send it in, and I can photoshop it all together to look like a family portrait (just for shits and giggles). In the background can be some various sketched pieces you guys send it.

Now, not everyone who submits is likely to be in the photo. If you've only been on bombingscience for 2 months and you're not really a regular around here, or if your character skills are a little subpar, you probably won't make the cut.

But yeah, what do you think? Good idea? Bad idea? Lemme know.

2. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

yer sounds good mr foe. I spose its just like a colab of murals but characters so its not to much different but I can see it being quite funny. So if you do get enough people it could be quite good.

3. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

im in for it... but it probrobly wont be a char of me... maybe a deadbone on some turntables... ill make it look dope though...

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

haha, ill def do this, sounds neat

5. toxus

toxus Elite Member

good idea :D i wish i could draw characters :(

6. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

I'm in.

If you need any assistance I'm here for you Foe.

So basically we draw a pic of ourselves?

7. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

pretty much, geez. but nothing outlandish, like superhero poses or anything. and geez, if you'd like to do some background work, that would be awesome. if not, its straight, too. just wonderin.

8. cess!

cess! Elite Member

dude you ben here since september

9. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

this should be reserved to people whove been here for longer than a year

10. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

ahem

11. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

sounds a good idea. itd be good to see

12. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

why does it matter how long youve been here....?

13. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

if it does... fuck it then... <_<

14. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

well the idea behind the "family photo" was for people who have been here for a while and we kind of all know each other. people like geez, bee, flow, evak (if he is even still around), havoc, and myself have all been on bombingscience for a number of years, and that was kind of the point of the collab

15. kongo

kongo Elite Member

sounds like a sweet idea! id like to see all you vets drawin' yourselfs, tryin 2 make yourselfs look cool lol.

16. kongo

kongo Elite Member

but i think there should be one for every member group, some take charge of the advanced members, some one on members, and someone for newbies and juniour members, giving us all a chance to take part.

17. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

yeah, but that's a LOT of work on my part to photoshop all that shit together

18. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

basically if ur post count is less that 4000+ ur not allowed in so get post whoring.............

but yer its a family battle so people who are known or know people and have been around for a year or so.

19. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

i made my own... so the juniors can join mine... let the geezers have their own :lol:

20. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

but yeah, i mean, if you feel like you've been around for a while, by all means, submit. im not trying to make this some elitist thing, im just trying to get the people who sort of represent the bombingscience community. just dont get all butt-hurt if you're not in. that doesnt mean there wont be more collabs later