Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Fav Writers

Hey C3azr how do you know Meek from GR??? im from GR and ive bombed with that dude before. He only does block letters though. Rank sucks period, fav writers are Sehv from detroit. Scan from my homies up above, local would be Tobe, flikr from pittsburgh, and Stes from Cali.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

temper, crack15.

all of 3A, craola, askew, ewok, atomik. alot more! i cant remember :angry:
    56ACE95cuatro KRN

NBk crew is ill
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Look up Grace Commission Report on google. They discovered that not one nickle collected in income taxes goes to fund &quot;ANY&quot; government services. &quot;ALL&quot; income tax collected goes to pay interest on the debt &quot;ONLY&quot;. So &quot;WHY&quot; do we need an income tax????? All government services, are already paid for by excise taxes, Alcohol, tobacco, firearms, oil and gas, tires, etc. THEY DON&#39;T NEED OUR TAX MONEY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; They only need our money as a way to control us. Another thing, &quot;Why&quot; should we be paying interest to the Federal Reserve Bank when they are the ones printing our money, &quot;OUR MONEY&quot;, I think we should &quot;Cancel&quot; the Federal Reserve Act and print our own money, interest free, just as our founding fathers setup in the first place. John F. Kennedy tried to re-establish that principal with Exective Order 11110, a few months later he was dead. The United States dollars that he had printed were all recalled and destroyed by &quot;LBJ&quot;. They don&#39;t need our money, they only want &quot;CONTROL&quot;. If you won&#39;t submit to there control, they send there friends from the IRS to harrass you back in line. If that doesn&#39;t work they file bogus charges against you and with the help of immoral judges and stacked and uninformed juries they will put you in jail, even when there is no law that you have broken. &quot;SHOW ME THE LAW&quot;, they won&#39;t, as Aaron has pointed out in his film, &quot;THERE IS NO LAW TO PAY AN INCOME TAX ON YOUR WAGES&quot;. &quot;THERE IS NO NEED FOR AN INCOME TAX ON OUR WAGES&quot;. &quot;THERE IS NO NEED FOR US TO BE PAYING INTEREST TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE, ON OUR OWN MONEY&quot;. I think I&#39;ve said enough, I hope you understand the fraud that has taken place, &quot;UNBELIEVABLE&quot;.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'> -Jim K

Theory&#33; he&#39;s up on every fr8

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>R.I.P Soulja Slim </span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stok

what does JSC stand for?
    FREE DPM.

yo my favorite writer would this dude nas from omaha,ne.
    hes real sick, i always see his shit.
    [FONT=Impact]

crazy insane or insane crazy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that crack head at the end of my block

Stolen from google

lol

AKM_VFC
    wash dc

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

TRIK.. that dude definetly inspires me a lot.. much respect

and in my hood sob is pretty good
    &quot;polish your pistols prepare for battle pass the pump&quot;
    &quot;tupac&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this threads interestin to see who everyone looks up to and shit
    &quot;polish your pistols prepare for battle pass the pump&quot;
    &quot;tupac&quot;

i've got a couple. my insperations are deffenitly dazem and syzeo.
    but my favorite who has like mad flow and shit, gotta give it up to snore aor.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

alfa inspired me to get into this all saw his shit up everywhere then i read he died not good..rip
    kwest is too sick love his shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

SAKE.HYH
    hands down !

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i don't have any fav writers, put i do have fav crews, AOD, MUL, WUFC, SDK,

" Life is beautiful, Life is a struggle, Life is a beautiful struggle."

bonus/sixer/gimer/lank 4 the northwest, revs for going huge and being creative, saber for going very mother fuckin big, me 4 being the the best goddamn writer west of the mississippi

bonus/sixer/gimer/lank 4 the northwest, revs for going huge and being creative, saber for going very mother fuckin big, me 4 being the the best goddamn writer west of the mississippi

I might have posted some before but my newest favorites are earsnot, dose, bug, srek, gnes, dex, and everyone else in TAF