Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anzio

13 19.12%
  • UKCsire

55 80.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exchange Battle

Just a friendly little battle we did here...exchange...please make sure you know who you're voting for before you vote - this is an EXCHANGE - he wrote sire I wrote anzio

Anzio

UKCsire

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

not feeling the 2nd ones colours..

ill have to say anzio
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ukc feeling the colors another great piece

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

they&#39;re both REALLY good

but I voted anzio

because his character reminded me of that candle guy from beauty and the beast
    test12.DWK

voted ukcsire, his piece was all in all better, letter structure colors everything, also the sire piece looks like it sais sipe
    Sons

Originally posted by flclnaruto1213@Jan 9 2006, 11:03 PM
    voted ukcsire, his piece was all in all better, letter structure colors everything, also the sire piece looks like it sais sipe
    Haha yeah I was thinking it kinda of looked like Sipe too...no complaints though...thanks to all who voted...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im feelin sire

anzio. too lazy to vote though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you&#39;re too lazy to vote? but you&#39;re not too lazy to click "add reply" and spend roughly 30 seconds doing so just to tell us how lazy you are? Ohh man

what a rebel
    test12.DWK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Last edited by bilal_tariq; 07-13-2007 at 06:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by C3ZR ONE View Post
    The longer some of you cats are on here, the more gay you become... BS must be like prison. Wimmens barely come around so you start flirting with eachother. You're becoming institutionalized.... or you just like the feel of another mans balls cupped in your hand. I dunno... No hate, I'm just sayin, it's amazing to me how much love there is in here.... I'm gonna go kick it in toy forum. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by weak0ner View Post
    bilal i think i love you.

yo man just PM me...I don&#39;t really know what you mean about...how did I do stuff in my drawing...you&#39;ll have to be a bit more specific...PM me and explain that stuff better...

OMFG IJSFOIHAWHILFGUKASVC GHAVUSTHFVAJSGDWUBVFYB DEEEDEEEEEEDEEEE

i voted anzio

NOW I CAN FUCK UP THE THREAD&#33;&#33;&#33;

ghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbag cvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgb agcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyv gbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavu yvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvgha vuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvg havuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagc vghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgba gcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvg bagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuy vgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghav uyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvgh avuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcv ghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbag cvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgb agcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyv gbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavu yvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvgha vuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvg havuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagc vghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgba gcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvg bagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuy vgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghav uyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvgh avuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcv ghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbag cvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgb agcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyv gbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavu yvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvgha vuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvg havuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagc vghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgba gcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvg bagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuy vgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghav uyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvgh avuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcv ghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbag cvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgb agcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyv gbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavu yvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvgha vuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvg havuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagc vghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgba gcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvg bagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuy vgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghav uyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvgh avuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcv ghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbag cvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgb agcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyv gbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavu yvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvgha vuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvg havuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagc vghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgba gcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvg bagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuy vgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghav uyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvgh avuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcv ghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbag cvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgb agcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyv gbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavu yvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvgha vuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcvg havuyvgbagcvghavuyvgbagcv
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

damn snek you&#39;re so cool teach everyone to be like you...we need more losers on this board cluttering shit up and making useless replies MORE MORE MORE.

yo good battle, an the candlestick guy was my aim on that one, i tried to make s be the beast but im surprised i got any votes at all cause when i scrolled down i was like

im screwed.

but yea thanks for the vote hit me up if u wanna battle again, ill definatly kno to come harder than that

wouldnt drink it any other way.

fool who wrote anzio shit looks mad familiar......umm maybe like car2nist

UKCsire for me
    pase yourself

and me. Unlucky to anzio tho, if that was entered in any other battle it would have won

^^^Sikto from the AMC Crew^^^

this is retarded everyone repleyed i voted for anzio but every one voted for ukcsire in the poll

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

Originally posted by gnarlatron3030@Jan 10 2006, 02:11 AM
    you&#39;re too lazy to vote? but you&#39;re not too lazy to click "add reply" and spend roughly 30 seconds doing so just to tell us how lazy you are? Ohh man

what a rebel
    stop hating because i forgot to pm you back. im giving the sketch to you today anyway. and voting takes more time. i would have to vote THEN reply. fuck that ill JUST reply.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Those are both pretty damn sick. I voted for Sire but both of you killed that shit.