Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Awkward Situations Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HÃœK DUP, Jan 13, 2006.

Share This Page

1. HÃœK DUP

HÃœK DUP Guest

There is one of these in this other message board I go to. Just post awkward situations as the title implies. There are lots of good one on the other message board, alot of them are hilarious. I'll start with one of the laast thing I posted it the other thread.

The other day, I had a test for science, and it was open notes, but I didn't have them so me and a friend in the same class decided to skip it, and go chill in the nurse's office until the period was over. So we both go in, I say I had a stomach ache, and just wanted to lay down for an hour, and so I layed down on one of the beds, and the lady shut the curtain. I thought that the friend with me would get the bed thing next to me, but I didn't know that he got sent out. So, after like 10 minutes, I went to open the curtain so we could talk or some shit, and I open up the curtain, and there is just this fat redhead girl there, and she just looked at me, and I was just like, "Uhhhhhhhhh shit my bad." and just shut the curtain. Felt so fucking awkward, I just listened to my mp3 player until the end of the period.

2. ACTION NEWS...

ACTION NEWS... Elite Member

3. HÃœK DUP

HÃœK DUP Guest

I completely invaded her privacy. I mean, imagine just chillen on a bed, and some random kid you don't know just opens up the curtain and looks at you......kinda weiiiird.

4. Forum Police

Forum Police Senior Member

I got really drunk at school today, and during chemistry my teacher asks me to do some Lewis dots thing on the board and she asks me to write the dot thing for Boron, and I straight up said "What the FUCK is a Boron?" Then she told me to just go sit down and ended up falling out of my chair for another 15 minutes.

5. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

6. Liar

7. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

yeah, she would have smelt on you. you would have gotten in trouble for swearing, and falling out of your chair? she would have gone to see whats wrong with you, smelt alcohol on you. and if she didn't, the nurse DEFINATLEY would. close.

8. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

Yes please close...

One time I went to homecoming shitfaced and burnt--no real classes besides being obligated to attend--fucked around--later at the game I talked shit to some wiggit faggot and saw him trying to sell shit to this wannabe rasta nigga, So I tried to fuck this kid up since he's a dumbshit for selling where theres gonna be Off-D pigs there watching retarded ass football, when one of the supervisor adult bitches that think theyre pigs comes up and tries to take control of the situation.

We ended up being the bitch to the ground, the wiggit n rasta got booked for posession, assault, and public disturbance (disturbing the peace) charges while my ass bugged out and got off scott free--but the weird thing is, The supervisor bitch got busted for a meth lab a month later--and he was related to the wiggit in the first place :-D

:D GOTTA LOVE THE MIDWEST :lol:

9. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

10. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

awkward situation of today there was anal lube in my friends parents room

11. Forum Police

1. It's not like I'm a fucking moron, I use Listerine spray throughout the day to cover the smell.

2. She's a younger teacher, everybody swears in her class.

3. The desks are very close together, I'll fall onto the top of this girl's desk if I fall over, while still half sitting down.

Nice try though screw loose.

12. HÃœK DUP

HÃœK DUP Guest

shut the fuck up and stop ruining my thread asshole.

13. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

what a moron. didnt know what boron is. in chemistry class.
    :blink:

14. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

today i was jamming with my friend and this guy whom we're starting a band with, and my friend went upstairs to get food, and i realized the other guy was wearing an iron maiden shirt, so i called him a banana (he's asian) and he looked all hurt and he was like "i'm a cbc, there's a DIFFERENCE!!" and then it was all awkwardly silent until andrew came back to save the day. yeeeeeah.

15. Forum Police

what a moron. didnt know what boron is. in chemistry class.
    :blink: [/b][/quote]
    Wow.

16. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

Wow. [/b][/quote]
    except its not really that funny that im atleast a little bit intelligent. good try though.

17. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

repost from the skate thread
    still makes me laugh

lol...ok funny story

i take off from my house with my skate, about 5 blocks from my house i look down at my skate. theres something trailing behind my board. So i stop to see whats stuck on the trucks.
    lmao, its my panties (not the ones im wearing). i was like what the fuck is that?! oh my god its my undies and slipped them in a pocket....you see i keep my skate right by my bedroom door, which is also where i keep my laundry basket. and some how my undies must have found away around my skate without me noticing (i was in a hurry).
    anyways i dont think anyone saw what excatly was dragging behind my skateboard but it did make me blush and laugh very hard

18. HÃœK DUP

HÃœK DUP Guest

LOL. I have to post the best one from the thread on the other board, that was just posted today, definitely my favorite.

19. cess!

cess! Elite Member

happens to even the best of pimps

and screw loose do you try to be the forum asshole
    or is it by accident
    cus either way , your the forum asshole

20. Torrent

Torrent Senior Member

No one can beat it and it happens to everyone. When ever you are watching a movie with family and a sex scene comes up. I usually get up and go get something to eat at that point.