Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ink/Paint out of clothes?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by elesdee, Jan 28, 2011.

Share This Page

1. elesdee

elesdee Member

that shit is everywhere right now, any tips?

2. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

one day your gonna look at your wardrobe while getting dressed and be like, "damn everything i have is covered with ink or paint" you just gotta face the facts haha. i dedicated a certain drawer in my dresser for my bombing clothes and i would suggest you do the same because it is 100% impossible to get ink out of clothes without damaging the clothes, being an ink user i have had to throw away many clothes because i got ink all over it. now paint is a different story, a WHILE BACK i was catching a tag in school with a squeeze marker with some grog in it and i was squeezing super hard and the whole nib just popped off and i got paint all over my brand new nikes, i was was so mad. when i got home i grabbed a bottle of paint thinner and used AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE to get the paint off. paint thinner can easily mess up the material on your clothes, but paint is by far way easier to take care of then ink. goodluck dude.