Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

po sayin they gunna warrant me?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by MistaSmokalot, Feb 9, 2011.

Share This Page

1. MistaSmokalot

MistaSmokalot New Member

some wack undercover poz stopped me an my buddy walking down the street after eatin sum kill ass sashimi in my local area...they pull us over show badges (in their walets) and demand to empty our pockets, we dont, and they go diving in there themselves.

they got a pen i wasnt using because it was out of ink and left the other one (used as a mufucka) in my pocket (?) they got my name, address and some other shit that really meant nothing to me. They took pictures of the pen (I never used) and sent us on our way after trying to scare us with loud tones and threats..not to mention I had some pills up in my pocket that woulda landed me in jail in a second, they searched my pocket and didnt get that either...they seemed nervous. After this was done, the one that took my pen and address said I will have a warrant out for my arrest.............?

Was this just some bullshit, or shuld I be keeping my indo,pills,cans,money etc out of my place? I know theres been some ETCHERS in my area, some reaaaaaaaal vandalism, plain view vandalism, some windows are gunna have to be replaced, but it aint me, why they hatin on some lil tag i did ????? Ima stay low and change my name, but I got a million names anyways so I aint trippin, but if they search my place ima be in for some shit.........Anyone been in this situation...I didnt get a warning I didnt get arrested,, nuthin,, they let me go with the USED pen and my dope....they took the pen I didnt use....wtf up wit these stupid fucz?!

2. pay_for_your_sins

pay_for_your_sins Member

3. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

dont shit where u eat

4. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

MUCH better to be safe than sorry.
    Box up yoh shit an store it in another room or out the house if your the only one living there or its in your name. If nothing happens in like a few months,you can relax,but its better not to have shit everywhere. .

5. Clepto.

Clepto. Member

They searched you w/o your consent or a reason to? They can't search you w/o a reason. Sounds like they didn't have a reason to me. Anyways, keep your shit well stashed some homies houses. Lay low for a week or so. Better safe then sorry.

6. Pickton's Pigpen

Pickton's Pigpen Elite Member

they are already got an illustrator drawing out the pictures for there epic story robbing you. lol

7. jerm_haf

jerm_haf Senior Member

this happened to me last night. got stopped by a cop after bombing a wall and he found paint, my blackbook, and my camera in my bag. i told him it was for an art project at a friends house and he bought it, but still got my all my information. told me if they find anything they are gonna come arrest me. are they really gonna keep it on file or were they just bullshiting me?

8. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

If what you say isn't bullshit, I wouldn't really be worried. They searched you unlawfully—without probable cause. So even if they took that pen, it's likely it won't be deemed legal evidence to use as probable cause in their attainment of a warrant. If I was you, I would calm down, box up your shit, and lay low just for a little bit, and if nothing happens just carry on as you were.

P.s. I'm not a lawyer but as long as you're in the states that should hold true.

9. sema

sema Senior Member

most taskforce police officers know alil bit bout bombin n if you had your camera on you they could easily just look at your pictures to break balls(seen it done) if im goin to take flix i always take my mem card out after n keep it somewhere away from my cam

10. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

They're not legally allowed to search you with out consent. At least not in the us.
    Also, if they were in your pockets and found the pen, how did they miss the pills? And i guess you should get rid of any DIRECT evidence, but i wouldn't spaz about it too much.

11. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Anywhere in the U.S. Theyre is something called "probable cause" If you are in public, a police offer has every right to search you if they have probable cause to. What can be classified as probible cause? anything as little as looking shady or being out late.

A police officer does not need your consent to search your person or your vehicle.

12. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

I think you're wrong on this one. There's an ammendment aginst that. Yes, there is probable cause, and cops do tend bo break that term, but unless there's somthing visible like gloes with paint on them or a marker sticking up of your pocket, then they're not supposed to search you.

13. ribcage

ribcage Banned

Why do you keep thinking you know things? I NEVER will give a cop consent to search me, but that doesnt mean they wont.

The only reason you will ever here a cop say "may we search you" is to hint at an unintended admittance of guilt. Because they figure the only people who will say no to being searched is someone who has something on them they dont want to be found.

"theyre not supposed to search you" Ha! what the fuck does that matter, they enforce the law. I have convinced myself you have never had a real run in with the law.....

14. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

That's true. i've Never been searched by a cop. I never need to be. I hell, i've been seen once and running just about does it.

15. ribcage

ribcage Banned

you must be quite the little track star if you can outrun a radio

16. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Yes, sir i am!

17. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

i never had a run in with the law.

know ur surroundings and be the night.

#1 rule in the ninja handbook

18. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

19. ribcage

ribcage Banned

yea mangs, never seen a cop before so Im a master at not getting stopped by them too!!! Especially while im surfin the e-webz. Piggys never get me while im paintin the town while sittin at my computron. I just wish I wasnt so cool guys!

20. KANNZ

KANNZ New Member

Hahha, there gonna get you boy. Jk.

No, there's very little chance that they will.
    Just be carefull.