Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Best Time for writing?

2-3am is usually pretty solid. Lately I've been going around 4:30/5 and it's completely fucking dead.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

So what?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its pretty chill in my area around 5pm or early in the mornin as long u are not doin anything big
    AZ GRAFF

stupid thread, best time is when no1's out. late at night early morning weekdays. thursday in bar areas tend to get busy. weekends make like a ninja.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

4 in the morning.

Default Daylight

Latley i've been hitting spot during the day, like 330-5pm. its great hitting sides of highways or highplaces and just staying out of veiw of traffic. usually chill spots i guess, but for covert stuff i still stick to 3-4am

Most of the time around 5 AM. So you can see what yu are doin. (if it is a spot without light) and else 1 to 7 AM, and i take a flashlight with me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thats a no!, but if so you must not be getting up in places where your most likely not to get busted, but if you are at least try like a small led light it cant be seen from far away..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

flashlights stupid. once your outside walkin around for 10 mins your eyes have adjusted. flashlights just gonna blow your cover.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

If the cops see you out at four in the morning, and you're not drunk; they know you're a criminal. Keep that in mind.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You can pretty much catch tags anytime during the day.
    bombing on weekends and wednesdays around 2-230am cuz all the cops are busy breaking up fights after the bars get out

I try to get everything done half early, walking around at 4 and 5am just looks sketchy and someone might think you are doing real crimes like B&E's and report you as a suspicious person which leads to unwanted confrontations with cops (has happened to me before).

I personally like it when theres at least a few people around, you blend it a bit more easier if you have to run and i just get creeped out when the streets are completely deserted. doing tags in front of crowds of drunk people can yield some hilarious results
    Last edited by CANADIANA; 03-28-2011 at 02:00 PM.

lol about drunk people....
    also infront of druggies and hobos gets some funny result too.
    and also when catching tags at night, if your walking down the street and ur the only one walking (how it is in my town) your gunna stick out like a fukkin fatman at a vegan convention and people are gunna look at you, so best thing you can do is alwaysssss look for head lights before you catch anything and i try to walk against the flow of traffic so i can see the headlight comming at me, and when a cop does spot you chances are hes gunna pass you by then turn around further down the street, and if they do turn around, as soon as you see them start to turn around, start running like Usain Bolt.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anytime

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

4-5am there is no one out and cops are turning over shift. Perfect, it's so dead.

What about in Miami? Streets r heated on the daily! I tend to do it whenever there's mad ppl around idgaf . That's y god gave us legs and fence jumping abilities!

i think the best time to go out is 2:30 in the morning....

i went out at around 10-11pm tonight when i got off work just when on a bike ride with my newly fixed up bmx bike, and caught alot of tags, just pretend to be fixing my bike if people started to look at what i was doin hhaah, but i rode by this bus stop twice and there was this hispanic man just standing lookin at his phone and what not so on my way back i take a look and and finally just caught to tags on the side of the bus stop , pretty funny stuff he looked at me and afteri rode away he was just lookin at it like uhh what?!

2:30-4:30.

i was with a homie walking down the main street with only 1 can but it was hidden and some stickers and at least 4 times cops drove past, but they didnt do shit. i dont think they can do anything