7 10.94%
  • Montana

23 35.94%
  • Alien

1 1.56%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

So guy's I just wanna know what's your favorite, My Favorite is Rusto because it's easy for me to get here in my home city. Other then that I prefer Belton or Montana but since no place here sells it and I can only get it online it's not 100% available for me..... One of my favorite caps as well is the pnk dot but 9 times out of 10 I use the rusto fat.....

-Nosypainter-

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, "All City Stars"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Rusto for bombing

but Belton for their dope colorssssssss

they both smell great

( I voted Belton)
    test12.DWK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rusto cans and rusto fats
    writers in san francisco pm me

rusto paint with a ny fat on em

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by kill@Jan 19 2006, 03:04 AM
    rusto cans and rusto fats
    Thats whats up.
    Keep Some Fucking Honor, Never Snitch.

ok so we've already got a fav paint thread and we've got a fav caps thread so you decide to make a fav paint and caps thread? errrrrm ok then
    THE SCRAWLINGS OF A GRAFFITI WRITER CAN GO UNDETECTED UNLESS A SERIES OF SIMILAR EVENTS OCCUR

Rusto and Painters Touch with ny fats and thins

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

krylon an rusto r the best but i voted kry

rusto all the way!
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Look up Grace Commission Report on google. They discovered that not one nickle collected in income taxes goes to fund &quot;ANY&quot; government services. &quot;ALL&quot; income tax collected goes to pay interest on the debt &quot;ONLY&quot;. So &quot;WHY&quot; do we need an income tax????? All government services, are already paid for by excise taxes, Alcohol, tobacco, firearms, oil and gas, tires, etc. THEY DON&#39;T NEED OUR TAX MONEY&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; They only need our money as a way to control us. Another thing, &quot;Why&quot; should we be paying interest to the Federal Reserve Bank when they are the ones printing our money, &quot;OUR MONEY&quot;, I think we should &quot;Cancel&quot; the Federal Reserve Act and print our own money, interest free, just as our founding fathers setup in the first place. John F. Kennedy tried to re-establish that principal with Exective Order 11110, a few months later he was dead. The United States dollars that he had printed were all recalled and destroyed by &quot;LBJ&quot;. They don&#39;t need our money, they only want &quot;CONTROL&quot;. If you won&#39;t submit to there control, they send there friends from the IRS to harrass you back in line. If that doesn&#39;t work they file bogus charges against you and with the help of immoral judges and stacked and uninformed juries they will put you in jail, even when there is no law that you have broken. &quot;SHOW ME THE LAW&quot;, they won&#39;t, as Aaron has pointed out in his film, &quot;THERE IS NO LAW TO PAY AN INCOME TAX ON YOUR WAGES&quot;. &quot;THERE IS NO NEED FOR AN INCOME TAX ON OUR WAGES&quot;. &quot;THERE IS NO NEED FOR US TO BE PAYING INTEREST TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE, ON OUR OWN MONEY&quot;. I think I&#39;ve said enough, I hope you understand the fraud that has taken place, &quot;UNBELIEVABLE&quot;.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'> -Jim K

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

metallic rusto colors, pink dot
    sickswonfiev
    The position of the artist is humble. He is essentially a channel ~ Piet Mondrian

montana with montana level 5 cap (the gold cap)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Belton with a german fat

Man there are so many caps i didnt even no about.like chisel and the one with a plastic tube comin out the end to get a really fine crisp line.

I dont think i&#39;d ever get to try them all tho.
    FREE DPM.

montana black or gold...they have a nice selection of all fuckin colors in the world at sub-v
    German Outline of course

i like montana, but its too expensive to do fills with.
    i usually fill with color vision from walmart which i really like and has a decent selection of colors. outline with that as well, and just use montana for my final outline, bubbles, splashes, etc.
    ny thins are all i use for tips. except when i&#39;m bombing, then anything big.
    crushin&#39; boxcars

DENVER the 303! 5280 MILE HIGH SUCKAS!!!!
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you know i love montana and the stock germans on them, but rusto and some new yorks are my favorite.

fiftyTWOeightyMOBBSTER&#036;

*R.I.P.*WASTER12
    MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

didu even try to search if this topic was made befor?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah

there are like 30 of these threads floating around here somewhere

but I kind of like it

it will be closed quite soon though

I&#39;m not pushing for one or anything
    test12.DWK

fucking cosmos flat black with a pink dot orgasmic fatness :wub:
    Sparkly

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 my homie)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>To: Mse (Crip Walkin Serbian)
    Address: Compton, Serbia</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

there have been to many shitty threads ike this one, tony needs to cose this and warn him. its a pointess thread.