Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 236

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Politics and Religion discussion.

    add on
    let knowledge be born.

    Yeshua is the original Aramaic proper name for Jesus the Nazarene, who lived from about 6 B.C.E. to 27 C.E. (A.D.) The word "Jesus" is actually a mis-transliteration of a Greek mis-transliteration. The Emperor Constantine even mistook Jesus for Apollo, the son of the Greek God Zeus. In Hebrew Yeshua means Salvation while the name Jesus has no intrinsic meaning in English whatsoever.
    Yeshua is a Hebrew name which has been transliterated into Greek as Iesous (IhsouV: pronounced ee-ay-SUS or ee-ah-ZOOS). The English "Jesus" comes from the Latin transliteration of the Greek name into the Latin Iesus. Now Greek has no "y" sound, but the Latin "i" is both an "i" and a "j" (i.e., it can have a consonantal force in front of other vowels), the latter of which is properly pronounced like the English "y" (which explains the German Jesu, "YAY-su")That is why we spell Jesus as we do, taking it straight from Latin, but we pronounce the name with a soft "j" sound because that is what we do in English with the consonantal "j".The first letter in the name Yeshua ("Jesus") is the yod. Yod represents the "Y" sound in Hebrew. Many names in the Bible that begin with yod are mispronounced by English speakers because the yod in these names was transliterated in English Bibles with the letter "J" rather than "Y". This came about because in early English the letter "J" was pronounced the way we pronounce "Y" today. All proper names in the Old Testament were transliterated into English according to their Hebrew pronunciation via the Latin, but when English pronunciation shifted to what we know today, these transliterations were not altered. Thus, such Hebrew place names as ye-ru-sha-LA-yim, ye-ri-HO, and yar-DEN have become known to us as Jerusalem, Jericho, and Jordan; and Hebrew personal names such as yo-NA, yi-SHAI, and ye-SHU-a have become known to us as Jonah, Jesse, and Jesus. To further complicate matters, there was no letter "J" in the old English alphabet and the letter "I" was often used in its place. Often in early texts of the time, Jesus or Jerusalem would be spelled Iesus or Ierusalem.

    he was not white he was born in the middle east where he would of had a darker skin tone all you Christians following the religion blindly are praying to a false idol that blasphemy to the HIGHEST degree in your teachings.


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    >implying
    Posts
    2,421
    Credits
    239
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Jesus Christ, how did you become a moderator?

  3. #3

    Default

    Get your blasphemous teachings out of here. Jesus is the one and only savior.

  4. #4

    Default

    can't overstand the truth?? thats what religions do to the divine mind keeping the false ego THRIVING
    the true savior is self not a blonde hair blue eyed painting of an imaginary man open your mind daveeeeyyyy.
    Last edited by lakim shabazz; 03-15-2011 at 02:01 PM.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    can't overstand the truth?? thats what religions do to the divine mind keeping the false ego THRIVING
    the true savior is self not a blonde hair blue eyed painting of an imaginary man open your mind daveeeeyyyy.
    You can pretend like you know about my faith all you want but I read the bible every day. Idiot.
    Are you working for Satan? I think you are. All you are doing is spreading evil and lies on this forum, and encouraging others to ruin their God-giving lives by using mind-altering substances. He has nothing for you than God cannot offer twice is good.
    Last edited by Dave Mustaine; 03-15-2011 at 05:49 PM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
    He has nothing for you than God cannot offer twice is good.
    You had best pray that big-white-jesus-santa-claus-thing in the sky brings you some better grammer. .

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ex-moderators island, Canukistan
    Posts
    8,300
    Credits
    1,579
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Mustaine View Post
    Are you working for Satan? I think you are. All you are doing is spreading evil and lies on this forum, and encouraging others to ruin their God-giving lives by using mind-altering substances. He has nothing for you than God cannot offer twice is good.

    AMEN, You are clearly working for Satan... and it is disgusting. Trying to spread all this nonsense about arab Jesus, running around pushing forward the evil agendas of the rap music industry... YOU are damning the souls of our young and destroying their brains with your constant promotion of "Marihuana"...... I pray for your kind.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    AMEN, You are clearly working for Satan... and it is disgusting. Trying to spread all this nonsense about arab Jesus, running around pushing forward the evil agendas of the rap music industry... YOU are damning the souls of our young and destroying their brains with your constant promotion of "Marihuana"...... I pray for your kind.
    Wow. Your country (USA) is in shambles, and your all submissive because of your belief in this 'God'. YOUR ALL BLIND.

    Go watch your jersey shore or some other spoiled collection of halfwits.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,755
    Credits
    85
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    This thread is unamerican, and you are a freedom hater.


    and as far as cover ups go, I'm pretty sure the mob and the CIA worked together to kill JFK.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO View Post
    This thread is unamerican, and you are a freedom hater.
    I really hope your being sarcastic.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I_FLOAT View Post
    I really hope your being sarcastic.
    i've known salvo for a few years now, and he's most definitely serious. dude's the only person in seattle with a confederate flag in his window.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    ex-moderators island, Canukistan
    Posts
    8,300
    Credits
    1,579
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    How dare you imply MY lord and savior does not resemble the likeness which is printed onto my coffee mug.



  13. #13

    Default

    damn. i thought this might be about different kinds of makeup. i got a mole on my buttcheek i need to cover up when i rock my banana sling at the beach.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Whuu
    Posts
    3,009
    Credits
    754
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Earthquake?

    Or


    YOU DECIDE AMERICA! YOU DECIDE!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    GLASVEGAS, SCOTLAND YA BAM
    Posts
    1,360
    Credits
    52
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post

    he was not white he was born in the middle east where he would of had a darker skin tone all you Christians following the religion blindly are praying to a false idol that blasphemy to the HIGHEST degree in your teachings.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    reductio ad absurdum.

    ya fanny.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    >implying
    Posts
    2,421
    Credits
    239
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I think that Ganon is a real entity who is trying to steal the REAL triforce. The GOVERNMENT (gasp) is lying to us by making him a fictional video game character, so we'll believe that he's just that. Think about it, what would be the beast way to make people think something doesn't exist? Put it in a fictional story. OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE.

    It's already been proven that they're hiding the real triforce in Area 51, and that H. Clinton is just Princess Zelda's clever disguise (she's no stranger to clever disguises, remember Sheik?)

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,067
    Credits
    3
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    I think that Ganon is a real entity who is trying to steal the REAL triforce. The GOVERNMENT (gasp) is lying to us by making him a fictional video game character, so we'll believe that he's just that. Think about it, what would be the beast way to make people think something doesn't exist? Put it in a fictional story. OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE.

    It's already been proven that they're hiding the real triforce in Area 51, and that H. Clinton is just Princess Zelda's clever disguise (she's no stranger to clever disguises, remember Sheik?)
    no no no your story has flaws!!!! hillary cant be zelda!!!!! Zelda is a fine piece of ass blond princess, hillary is a bag of mashed potatoes. you got to substitute hillary out for some one with a nice ass

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    >implying
    Posts
    2,421
    Credits
    239
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ribcage View Post
    no no no your story has flaws!!!! Hillary cant be zelda!!!!! Zelda is a fine piece of ass blond princess, hillary is a bag of mashed potatoes. You got to substitute hillary out for some one with a nice ass
    thats why it's a great disguise....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Name:  mind-blown.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  111.9 KB

  19. #19

    Default

    if your going to try and subvert entire nations and play them like cards without fear of reprisal all you need to do is make the people believe that what they are doing is right. tie them up in religious fervour and they will never think twice about whether or not what they are doing is right.

    gotta have a laugh at the people thinking lakim is an agent of satan. i hope your not serious. an agent of satan would be trying to convince you that Satan himself didnt exist. why? because if you believe satan doesnt exist you wont believe that god exists.
    so satans greatest victory would be if he convinced us all that he, and god by extension, doesnt even exist.

    there is only one true saviour sure, but it aint the white hippy lookin guy in ur textbooks, he was an arab. i bet some of you still think muslims worship a different God to you. read the qur'an and you'll realise that your all worshipping the same God.

    God didnt pick which books went into the new testament, the Romans did.

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akosta Phoebia View Post
    if your going to try and subvert entire nations and play them like cards without fear of reprisal all you need to do is make the people believe that what they are doing is right. tie them up in religious fervour and they will never think twice about whether or not what they are doing is right.

    gotta have a laugh at the people thinking lakim is an agent of satan. i hope your not serious. an agent of satan would be trying to convince you that Satan himself didnt exist. why? because if you believe satan doesnt exist you wont believe that god exists.
    so satans greatest victory would be if he convinced us all that he, and god by extension, doesnt even exist.

    there is only one true saviour sure, but it aint the white hippy lookin guy in ur textbooks, he was an arab. i bet some of you still think muslims worship a different God to you. read the qur'an and you'll realise that your all worshipping the same God.

    God didnt pick which books went into the new testament, the Romans did.
    Go away you satanic terrorist.


 

Similar Threads

  1. HIPHOP discussion
    By lakim shabazz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 01:30 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top