Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 818232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by klic View Post
    ^^yah same here i live next to a town with only like 3500 people but weve got a tiny yard if you can even call it that (just like 3 layups) and its never secured or anything so its sick
    ours is a full five or six tracks wide. its point when a long coal has to spend the night, they always stretch out to the overpass, past the back end of the yard. Shits out in bfe, but kids know how the caboose rocks when the engine gets steamin.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

G-town I might b da only one. Could be other.

Quote Originally Posted by Each View Post
    feelin all the little town shit. reppin fuckin MONTANA!! and yes, the state.big towns dont exest here. and yeah. i'm the only real writer in my litle fuck town. we had 5th street but they all went to college and we have the local skete bitches that write skate or die and shit like that. montana is such a shit place for a writer to live
    Pretty fucking ironic that Montana has no big graffiti scene.

I come from a town of 3,000. We got nothing.

you punk ass mother-fuckers... florida sucks... somebody pm me!!!!
    eat beef, don't dish it out to others. DeTR...

fuck you. florida's graff scene is unlike any other.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I live in a small suburb of Rochester, NY and I've been doing a lot of risky, high-traffic areas and since I am the ONLY writer in the town at this time, I think it's only a matter of time before they find out it's me. Not to mention, the FUCKING-STUPID-MEGATASTICALLY-GAY-ASS Neighborhood Watch fuckers take it all personally so all these fucking heroes are popping up doin fucking citizen's arrests to any kid they catch after curfew now. Jesus fuck I FUCKING HATE LOSERS WITH A POWER ADDICTION! FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!

Only when the last sprayer has been locked up, will we realize that art cannot be forbidden.
    -WR-Finest

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by GHOST 2-5-2 View Post
    any of yalls small towns happen to be erie
    haha i didnt catch this.
    my small town would indeed happen to be erie
    RIP EEZ-ONE

peeintheshower... whereabouts in florida are you talking about? i live down near tampa, in pinellas county. in my hood, there aint shit!

oh, then that sucks for you. i'm talking about dade and broward. shit gets trill as balls around here. but then again, for every graffhead who knows what they're doing, there's also toys going around doing shitty throws and whatnot.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

awww shit...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Ascendant View Post
    Pretty fucking ironic that Montana has no big graffiti scene.
    It has nothing to do with the town, the name montana is one of the founders surnames.
    " Live every day like it's your last,one day your going to be right. "

London. Uk.

Quote Originally Posted by jupsick View Post
    raby
    DUDE i love your shit so clean flow good and yet so simple
    just awsome
    i admire you XD

Quote Originally Posted by smooth_nuts View Post
    dude get off his nuts before the friction causes a wild pube fire....damn
    ^^ XD

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

B-Town!
    It's so easy to get up here, maybe cause we are evolving into a bigger town slowly...
    but one day my boy and I just walked down main street with cans in our backpack, broad daylight, climbed a building and bombed a sweet spot thats slightly viewable from the street... but I wished I had the balls to go full on bomb spree... I am gonna get there and anyone in the 336 can join me hahaha

well, you're gonna get roped. bombing with a can in broad daylight is one of the dumbest things you can do.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    well, you're gonna get roped. bombing with a can in broad daylight is one of the dumbest things you can do.
    on top of a building. i dont think so. and its been done. no repercussions. I dont do it weekly or anything
    and it was merely a quick tag, no throwie or whatnot

there's really no justifying man, that's really, REALLY dumb. if you're going out with a can, it should be late at night.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    there's really no justifying man, that's really, REALLY dumb. if you're going out with a can, it should be late at night.
    hey, shut the fuck up. I did it, it's done. I DIDNT get caught. so don't call someone dumb for shit that you don't have the balls to risk doing. and its a small town. the main street is a 2 lane road. and I am not justifying shit. I am explaining my shit bra. And don't fucking say shit EITHER, fucking idiot, how u gonna say u r super uber graff dude in one thread and then come over here and be like man its dumb u'll get caught. getting caught is part of life and graffiti u ignorant SOB. what do u expect to go around bombing places and never get caught? GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM, if you wanna be a half-assed bitch.

I'm done with this shit. I'll take any warnings or bans I get for this post.

i'm sorry guy, please don't shoot me. i'm begging for my life here.

and you're a fucking idiot, i was implying in the other thread that it's straight to go about your business with a marker or mop during the day, but how are you gonna conceal a can of paint smart guy?

i like having my name up, and i'd like to keep it that way by playing it smart and not get caught busting a quick tag on a rooftop during the middle of the day.

now please, can you spare me my life, oh great graffiti writer?

edit: i'm not a bra either.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you weren't implying shit as far as a mop or whatever medium used by the artist.

and why can't you just stop caring what other writers do while getting their names up??

and shut up once again you idiot, because, unlike you, I do not think of myself as an uber graff writer. I recognize I can get better. And I will.

SO how about lets get back on fucking topic, and you stop posting shit that doesn't need to be said. k thanks.

were you dropped on your fucking head as a young child? you think i'd refer to myself as being a super uber cool graff writer in a serious way? and you come off like you want to be mr hardcore-badass-look-at-that-dude-bustin-a-tag-during-the-day-on-a-rooftop-guy... i just want to let you know you're already cool as fuck in my eyes, no need to drag it on and rub it in my face doodzer.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah ok, re-read my post and then get back at me kid. I said I wished I had the balls to do more than tag! I would have rather gotten up via throwie, than handie.