Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town?

Im pretty sure im the only one in my town. But theres always tampa thats 2 hrs away.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that must suck to live in a small town, i mean you have more unpainted spots but the cops would know it was you
    Quote Originally Posted by revolt92 View Post
    But thats because your hardcore, uhhh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea.......it sucks

I kill for paint!!!

any writers in Georgia? send me a message.I got yahoo messenger.

I'd rather live in a city anytime.

yeh town wit nuff bored cops itching to get a piece of action...really sucks. and limited supply of tips/markers and good cans
    Clark
    St
    Vandals

SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY ITS*PRAY IT DONT SAY IT*SPRAY IT DONT SAY IT

writer from the 905 (GTA) p.m. me

yea i'm ina a semi-small town - 20,000 people...one of the few who do this so i'm gonna take it easy on hitting crowded places
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(&#092;__/)</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(=&#39;.&#39;=) </span><span style=\'color:blue\'>This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(&quot_(&quot </span><span style=\'color:blue\'>signature to help him gain world domination.</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by SpLiTbomber@Jan 24 2006, 10:44 PM
    and third is that i have a fourth
    JOOOOOOKEEER&#33;&#33;&#33; That made me crease so much...

And so did screw looses posts..

Thanks for both making me laugh :lol:
    Sig

Originally posted by ss_Solo@Apr 28 2006, 06:12 PM
    yea i&#39;m ina a semi-small town - 20,000 people...one of the few who do this so i&#39;m gonna take it easy on hitting crowded places
    hehehehe you and me both bro.... until this summer
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

Some people have dual-penises.

Originally posted by Sprae+Apr 28 2006, 06:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sprae @ Apr 28 2006, 06:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ss_Solo@Apr 28 2006, 06:12 PM
    yea i&#39;m ina a semi-small town - 20,000 people...one of the few who do this so i&#39;m gonna take it easy on hitting crowded places
    hehehehe you and me both bro.... until this summer [/b][/quote]
    hell yea
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(=&#39;.&#39;=) </span><span style=\'color:blue\'>This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'>(&quot_(&quot </span><span style=\'color:blue\'>signature to help him gain world domination.</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah, I live in a small down. Me and two of my friends are the only writters here. We bombed around a few times, and since then I&#39;ve gotten busted once. While the cop was talking to my parents I heard him say that "There&#39;s been an epidemic of grafitti lately.", which would mean the three of us threw the town into an uproar.
    Now that&#39;s gettin&#39; up. :blink:

my hometown is pretty only about 3-5 taggers here my tag is &#39;&#39;zion&#39;&#39; and then some little bitch comes along with &#39;&#39;noiz&#39;&#39; ive seen him a few times and i was wondering should i beat the little **** down ive been tagging for a while and its pissing me off

beat his ass and tell him to **** off <_<

i live in a small town just outside of Green Bay, WI

and there are only a couple of us that actually write.
    and the cops haven&#39;t seemed to give to much shit about, except for a couple stuffed getting buffed here and there
    ..ARW..

if u rite in wisco pm me

it would be soo cool living in like a huge city cuz you&#39;d never get caught (unlesss you were really bad) and nobody would ever even suspect you

plus tons of awesome spots to hit

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo, here in my small town, i got crossed out by a gang.........for no reason <_< so i crossed them back and did a couple of throw ups here n there. i feel better. but i hate it when gangs write graff. they dont know anything. it gives graff a bad name and they cross out other writers for no reason.

I kill for paint&#33;&#33;&#33;

any writers in Georgia? send me a message.I got yahoo messenger.

Originally posted by Mexiklan Beaner@May 1 2006, 04:16 PM
    yo, here in my small town, i got crossed out by a gang.........for no reason <_< so i crossed them back and did a couple of throw ups here n there. i feel better. but i hate it when gangs write graff. they dont know anything. it gives graff a bad name and they cross out other writers for no reason.
    agreed...well playes mate

get ur crew...and cross out the gang write "instead of slangin crack ur gonna be slangin balls in jail toys"

yea plus gang graff looks like flat out shit
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

Some people have dual-penises.

Originally posted by Sprae@May 1 2006, 04:26 PM
    yea plus gang graff looks like flat out shit
    hell yea just dont go over their stuff if you know they might catch you...if they did i wouldn&#39;t want to be in your spot...lol

under this over pass were hobos live and by a hardees in Greenbay theres a bunch of nasty gang graffiti symbols and hobo shit, its kinda funny
    ..ARW..

if u rite in wisco pm me