Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town?

I live in a small-yet-growing town outside of orlando fl., just a toy tho... been sketchin an shit, hope to start painting over the summer. Anybody got any advice, post it please

I live in a small town in Kentucky. there aint much of a seen here, just peaple paintin shit like "bill was here". me and my friends are the only real writers but were toys. <_<
    A good friend will bail you out of jail, But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, &quot;Damn, that was fun&#33;

<span style=\'color:red\'>
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i feel u bro. i hate it here. as soon as i move out, im gonna move into the city.

I kill for paint&#33;&#33;&#33;

any writers in Georgia? send me a message.I got yahoo messenger.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^Same here dude. I can&#39;t wait till I get together enought money to get into the city. Parents are makin wait three more years till I&#39;m 18 so that gives me plenty of time to make some money.
    SEAZ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^Same here dude. I can&#39;t wait till I get together enought money to get into the city. Parents are makin wait three more years till I&#39;m 18 so that gives me plenty of time to make some money.
    SEAZ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea man, i cant take small towns. no writers, no graff scene, nothing to do, mad boring

yeah even though san jose is the 10th biggest city in the country i still think the only gud shit here is out when i go camping in the footie hills
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>QUOTE (DNA @ Nov 24 2004, 10:28 PM)
    i live like 4 miles from my house
    true story.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol. so in general, small towns suck

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Small mormon towns are the worst... everybody kkows everybody... and my boys live in one and on the weekend we went bombing, and there were cops, narcs, and people watchin&#39; us... even at like 2 in the morning... When we tore that place a new one and called it a night... it felt good to know we were the only writers there... cept for the rebels who put thug on the walls everywhere... that&#39;s not even graf... we did a burner last month and they went over it with chrome kinda paint... it felt bad... it really hurt... then jus last week the wall got paint over to a shit brown color... we bombed that jus 2 days ago... wonder how long it will stay.

Quote Originally Posted by allcitybomber View Post
    thug life is the only life.

yea i live in da shwa (Oshawa) Ive only seen one throwup in town and 3 tags. So Im pretty much safe
    range\'>"Parkour is not a way of life but a state of being."

Jesus was Black,Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the governent is lying about 9/11.-The Boondocks

[COLOR=yellow']
    :TRANZ:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green']9-0H-5[/COLOR]

yeah same here it sucks, but i get my drivers liense this septmeber (hopefully) so i can just go to cities and get up there...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

EXACT same thing happened to me when i lived down in the river for a while, paints a bitch to get and everyone flips. but the wierd thing was that was the most drugged out, crimed out town ever&#33; small towns are wierd that way though.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C3ZR ONE@Jan 24 2006, 07:10 PM
    Good way to get nicked. The smaller the town, the more avid they are to find you. I speak from experience. Busted in 93. I wrote in Seattle, nobody gave a fuck. Then I wrote here and there in a small town outside of Seattle and got hit up immediately. Now I&#39;m In South Dakota. There&#39;s only 3 of us. I only do stickers, stencils, and freights. Let the other 2 catch the heat...
    that makes me nervous.....i too live in a small town/small state close to south dakota. and i just painted on the bridge recently, i think im gunna get down there and paint over it before somethin happens though.
    I.write.on.things.that.dont.belong.to.me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what was your penalty?
    I.write.on.things.that.dont.belong.to.me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i live in the burbs...not much graff, a few writers and some gang shit, ive seen some good handstyles here though...more graff is popping up, im glad to see it happening

dude my small town has 1000 people, coffee shop, hotel, aba. train depot.. wit old trains in surplus. Trains are my only option, mostly houses here. Now tell me does your town suck this bad? Doubt it&#33;

I LIVE 4 BUDDY

GREEDO LIVES&#33;

yeah. i dont live in a small town. not a city, but not a small one. population of like 82,000 or somthing around there. but the only writers i know of in my town are me, my friend down the street (hes cool but only does stencils really anymore), and some other kid storm who i dont know.

my only advice to people who live in small towns...go to the towns next to you. if you hit them up theyll be loooking within thier own town for someone... they wont suspect you.....as much..... i live in a fairly big town, but i stilll dont do shit within a mile of my house.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ZeNiTh@Jun 6 2006, 11:04 AM
    dude my small town has 1000 people, coffee shop, hotel, aba. train depot.. wit old trains in surplus. Trains are my only option, mostly houses here. Now tell me does your town suck this bad? Doubt it&#33;
    you have good acess to trains and you are saying that it sucks i have no acces to anything but street signs and electrical boxes so yea that sucks bad
    SEAZ

small town in jersey ther is some graffiti but just not that much im still trying to find writers from 973 any writers ther pm

Riverhead in new york man nobody actually paints everyone just writes,but since me and my bra ish are going out alot some other people are or atleast "trying" to