Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Small Town?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Eye-Dea, Jan 24, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Eye-Dea

Eye-Dea New Member

Anyone here live in a small town where no one writes in your town? ive been putting shit up everyweek and this town is so shooken up.

2. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

edit-I'm covering my ass by deleting some old posts.

3. Ume

Ume Moderator

same thing over here, except we had like 4 or 5 good writers, but they left, so yeah, i did a lot, and then i got caught...so i try to stick with trains and less visible stuff then what i was doing...

4. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

Yea ya lil faggot, now get the fuck off bombing science and get a fuckin job <_<

5. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

And inevitabley..There is Screw Loose. The non picture posting waste of fucking space with absolutely nothing vaguely intelligent to say... ever... Give it a rest you fuck. It's old.

6. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

same thing over here, except we had like 4 or 5 good writers, but they left, so yeah, i did a lot, and then i got caught...so i try to stick with trains and less visible stuff then what i was doing... [/b][/quote]
    Same as here man--When WND crew bugged out, moved up to the TCs n died, the whole scene here went with it---Now theres one tagbanger writer and the fuckin wannabe sets messing up the surfaces--I swear this is gonna go to shit--but fuck till then it doesnt matter less ya get up right? :rolleyes: (n be smart doing it..)

7. Decoy Mike

Decoy Mike Member

Yea i live in a small town too, thers some new guy goin around hittn all these new buildings that jes whent up. im thinkn he'll be busted real soon cause he's doin large scale bombs, you don't see much of that around here. I admire his courage though.

8. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

you have no idea how many times ive made the news graffiti artist strikes again on a local....

its hillarious but they have no idea who i am :ph34r: :ph34r:

9. blondeshady2001

blondeshady2001 Senior Member

post up a link to an article bro, show the readers that their fellow users are bein recognized lol.

10. Man Slut

Man Slut Member

^^^ ur a fucking tard...hey you know that fukin uhh bank got bombed oh yea it was me yea im cool...traced IP notifys ur isp gives the pigs ur name adress phone number...retard

11. screw_loose

screw_loose Elite Member

that made me chuckle, but you and me both know this should be closed, which basically means you don't have a valid point.

but in the case you didn't agree with me, you need a tissue, because not only do you bitch about every other post i make, but you sound like a girl. give what a rest? big blank spaces? if im allowed to put that many characters in my post, i have every right to and i will, shove it up your ass and get over yourself.

hows that for vaguely intelligent? bitch.

and just to piss you off, here comes another blank space, but theres a message at the bottom!

need some ice for that burn?

12. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

First off, where the hell do u live?

and second, if you just started they are probably shook cuz u suck

and third is that i have a fourth

fourth, my town barely n e one does graf other than the occasional "FUCK" "NIGGERS" or "VK" which is a local gang
    so ya it suckz

13. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

VK=Villie Lou Killer

its anti Vice Lord shit man..not a set...

14. Kard

Kard Member

Yea Im the only one in my town. But there are the poseres who think they're bloods or Cripts and write that shit in the park

15. jinx671

jinx671 Senior Member

straight up from guam..pretty small island..

16. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

im in a small town its me (PH) KOMA and ZNR everyone else is tooo scared

17. /*BlItZ*\

/*BlItZ*\ Senior Member

im not in a small town, actually its one of the biggest citys in louisiana, but there isnt a scene. very little tags, only bombs i have seen are 3 and theres a reason why. too big a city to be only 5 real writers. all we can hit is behind buildings. but the trainyards by the conoco and ppg and chemical waste plants are unguarded...no shit, but thats pretty much it. its nice when some freights come outta h-town though

18. obsene

obsene Senior Member

im the only one who writes in my town <_<

19. settybomb

settybomb Elite Member

I would quote Screw Loose in the fact that i agree with him on this. But i dont dare creating that much more wasted space in this amazing thread with that excessive ammount of space.

Yeah close this i mean.

20. steez_b

steez_b Member

theres ABSOLUTELY noone other than me that writes in my town