Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town?

im from a small town in ohio and iv been taging for about a year now and i need some help on how to be better?

Originally posted by ss_Solo@May 2 2006, 05:42 PM
    yea it sucks being one of the few in your town...oh well
    huh? lets see the pro's of being one of the few taggers in ur area...
    clean fresh walls
    the ability to be infamous becuase of little competition
    piss off people who hate graff
    cops know little about graff

cons:
    tons of competition
    ur work is gone within the hour
    cops know alot about the scene
    beef
    people are more suspicious
    ur gonna have to put ur ass on the line if you want to be known
    be looked at like a bitch by better other writers
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Originally posted by SpLiTbomber@Jan 24 2006, 10:44 PM
    First off, where the hell do u live?

and second, if you just started they are probably shook cuz u suck

and third is that i have a fourth

fourth, my town barely n e one does graf other than the occasional "FUCK" "******S" or "VK" which is a local gang
    so ya it suckz
    haha i know right

i live in a small town in southcarolina, and its me and 3 other good writers, one rolls with me, and the other two are some slightly older guys with way more experience, so we play throwie tag around town, we throw up on a spot, and within a week they hit it too, they hit a spot, we hit it, and there is one overpass where they tagged, then a lot of super toys (like hmmm no wordforms at all with superdrips and inconsistent fill that say "sk8t or die&#33;", not to mention gang stuff) tagged there too, which really uglied it up, so me and my friend go up there and throw up crazy shit (the one in my sig) which blew everyone&#39;s out of the water, but i know the other two older writers can top it in a second...

anyways

one of teh older guys started a graff movement in my town by putting his throwie everywhere

which imspired me to write anyway

(thanks for reading all that)

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>GeSuS_KRiST
    Posted: Feb 5 2006, 07:13 PM
    this is what you do, throw the etch in your eyes and then youll met cope2 and suck him off and maybe he might tell you a chuck norris joke </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    my signature is just fine sideways :|

Originally posted by NOMX+Jun 29 2006, 11:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NOMX @ Jun 29 2006, 11:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ss_Solo@May 2 2006, 05:42 PM
    yea it sucks being one of the few in your town...oh well
    huh? lets see the pro&#39;s of being one of the few taggers in ur area...
    clean fresh walls
    the ability to be infamous becuase of little competition
    piss off people who hate graff
    cops know little about graff

cons:
    tons of competition
    ur work is gone within the hour
    cops know alot about the scene
    beef
    people are more suspicious
    ur gonna have to put ur ass on the line if you want to be known
    be looked at like a bitch by better other writers [/b][/quote]
    exactly

daylight bombing + small town = adrenaline rush x10

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>GeSuS_KRiST
    this is what you do, throw the etch in your eyes and then youll met cope2 and suck him off and maybe he might tell you a chuck norris joke </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

yeah i was bombing under the bridge and within a minute the cops were after me, it sucked but i escaped to my friends house not too far away, i just took the tracks since the tracks are under the bridge then i went back at night and finished it but then the cops were after me again so there was a box car door slightly open so i poped into that and hid for 4 hours
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:black\'>AKE-47</span></span></span>
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:red\'>Bomb walls, Not countries.</span></span></span>

i live in a small town in downeast north carolina and graff around here is slim to nill
    jinn&#39;s the name
    and graffiti magic is my game

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by brm08r6@Jun 29 2006, 01:50 PM
    im from a small town in ohio and iv been taging for about a year now and i need some help on how to be better?
    practice makes you better just keep writing your shit over and over and develop ur own style

-905-
    GEN
    -Nighshift vandals-
    -Death Brothers-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I like in the burbs about 10 min out from the city...but the city is only about 150,000 and nobody really writes there or in my town...so not a whole lot is goin on.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

eyde, i live in ur town man, yea, ur shits ill but gets buffed a lot which blows. i dunno if u should write a lot cuz of how small the town is, i should just wait till i can go to the D. later man
    Quote Originally Posted by MonoR View Post
    you have a noodle face!
    Quote Originally Posted by "Riot" View Post
    did you really just fucking call him a noodle face?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by HoodRichSucka@Jul 2 2006, 09:29 PM
    eyde, i live in ur town man, yea, ur shits ill but gets buffed a lot which blows. i dunno if u should write a lot cuz of how small the town is, i should just wait till i can go to the D. later man
    whoa.. u guys r from the same town. thats cool. i never seen that happen before on here.

I kill for paint&#33;&#33;&#33;

any writers in Georgia? send me a message.I got yahoo messenger.

i live in baltimore... used to live in la plata... md... fuckin sucked
    word

I got you all beat I live in Iowa, ive never seen another writer in my town besides mexican gang stuff.

HOLY SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

ME AND 3 OTHER DUDES SOOOOO JUST MADE THE LOCAL NEWS&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://www.scnow.com/midatlantic/scp/news....07-05-0011.html

have a look

to bad all that shit is mad toy, and noone cares. but good job on making the news. LMFAO THEY SAID IF THERE ARE NUMBERS, ARROWS, PITCHFORKS, OR STARS IT IS PROBABLY GANG GRAFFITI&#33;

LMFAO FUNNY&#33;
    Im probably in the sky, flyin wit da fishes, or maybe in the ocean, swimmin wit da pigeons.

Originally posted by OveRDoSeD@Jul 6 2006, 08:47 AM
    to bad all that shit is mad toy, and noone cares. but good job on making the news. LMFAO THEY SAID IF THERE ARE NUMBERS, ARROWS, PITCHFORKS, OR STARS IT IS PROBABLY GANG GRAFFITI&#33;

LMFAO FUNNY&#33;
    haha yeah, most of the footage is just of Dust, Grim, and my own throw-ups, my stuff isnt all thet great, but dust and grim can do some real peices

bleh

the night that came on we went and hit up some freights hahaha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Mexiklan Beaner+Jul 4 2006, 12:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mexiklan Beaner @ Jul 4 2006, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HoodRichSucka@Jul 2 2006, 09:29 PM
    whoa.. u guys r from the same town. thats cool. i never seen that happen before on here. [/b][/quote]
    yea, eyde is like the &#39;graff artist&#39; of our town. tagged and bombed everywhere. but he just moved so its a let down..

-d
    Quote Originally Posted by MonoR View Post
    you have a noodle face!
    Quote Originally Posted by "Riot" View Post
    did you really just fucking call him a noodle face?

i kno what u mean kard
    someone wrote east side cripts on my high school snack stand near the football field
    posers are so beat
    they wrote in blue paint on a blue wall..... :blink: :huh: go figure
    jersey writers and philly writers pm me

AMES ONER ITP

Imagine The Possibilities

who here is from michigan

there is only 2 trhowups in my town because its a very small hicktown and its just an outline that says kip so im the only one and cops are at every corner so its pretty impossible

Yea, here there ain&#39;t a single throwup nowhere, and you have to drive 50 miles out just to get decent markers besides Shapies <_< . Taking the drive this weekend 50 miles there and back(100 miles) to go to Micheals to get some markers, going to stock up.
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>Tom:</span> Huey, I got arrested&#33; They say I fit the description. I think it&#39;s &#39;cause I&#39;m black, Huey. You have to get me outta here, Huey&#33; You don&#39;t wanna know what they&#39;ll do to me in jail&#33;
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>Huey:</span> They&#39;ll rape you. That&#39;s what they&#39;re gonna do. But you&#39;re not in jail. You&#39;re in holding and I don&#39;t think people usually get raped in holding. Hold on.
    [calls out]
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>Huey:</span> Granddad&#33; Do people get raped in holding?
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>The Boondocks</span></span>