Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town?

Originally posted by HoodRichSucka+Jul 26 2006, 08:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoodRichSucka @ Jul 26 2006, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HazeAmaze@Jul 26 2006, 05:20 PM

haha, yeah, we have to keep it on the down low since some idiot tagged the shit out of a church, stuff like "666" ,backwards swastikas ,"KKK", anda stick figure made to look like satan

sux for us serious writers :|
    stuff like that makes me pissed cuz cops and shit think that that is the same as graffiti art and its all bad and devil shit. i hate ppl that do that shit [/b][/quote]
    yea, some kids put up swastikas, 666, a pentagram and some other stupid shit like &#39;your day will come 666&#39; on the back of a shopping center, so there was a huge uproar about that. fucking rediculous.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn nazis...those kids are retards
    crewless...

well they wrote the swastikas backwards, so they couldnt really have been too smart.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

did you know the swazi is a good luck symbol in china?

Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 06:07 PM
    WOW niccsacc ur full of facts :P

<span style=\'font-family:Times\'>When you think your on the up..your actually on the down.</span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kamakaze pilots wore em on suicide missions and samurais decorated with them on their homes and also on theirselves.

Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 07:02 PM
    kamakaze pilots wore em on suicide missions and samurais decorated with them on their homes and also on theirselves.
    God damn hes full of them today.

<span style=\'font-family:Times\'>When you think your on the up..your actually on the down.</span>

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

is that a backhanded compliment?

Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 10:01 PM
    is that a backhanded compliment?
    Dunno what the means but yes it was a compliment in a strange way

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i can live with that.

Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 10:05 PM
    i can live with that.
    Anymore facts for us?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah male sharks have 2 sexual organs and when one is worn out itll use the other.
    the phrase: "was it a rat i saw" is exactly the same when it&#39;s spelled backwards.

Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 10:17 PM
    yeah male sharks have 2 sexual organs and when one is worn out itll use the other.
    the phrase: "was it a rat i saw" is exactly the same when it&#39;s spelled backwards.
    Whoa learning facts and graffiti and sharks have two sexual organs, must be intense for them&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha wtf. how did this tread go from small towns to sexual organs on sharks? :lol: :huh:

I kill for paint&#33;&#33;&#33;

any writers in Georgia? send me a message.I got yahoo messenger.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeeeh i live in a fucking small town outside Montreal.. I&#39;m starting to make a crew with my friends and we hit up every spot..the only other taggers around are total toys they just write words in like normal printing or cursive or whatever..we&#39;re gonna take the whole 450 region and then we&#39;re gonna move our crew into montreal when we&#39;re done high school.
    PM me if youre from 450/819

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 01:07 PM
    uhh actually its good luck symbol for hinduism and i think buddhism.. then it was reversed by hitler and his fuckin goons..
    PM me if youre from 450/819

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by krysnum1@Aug 11 2006, 06:55 PM
    I liv in a small town, its chicago suburbs. Theres only like 1 person that ever did thowies all over town. Theres a shit load of gang graffiti tho.

Any ways, back in the day a tagging crew started here. They coulnt make it big here, so they droped my town out of the chapter and now it only exsist in chicago.

I stared doing bombs here, and I got caught, anyway people got inspired or w/e and they wanted to start tagging and shit.

So what im thinking is to revive the crew and recruit alot of people. Im making copies of State your name and graffiti movies, Ill give them to them, teachthem what I know. and mabye thell be some straight grafftit around here.

Dose any body think this is going to blow up in my face?
    throw me some copies of those flicks and ill join ya crew.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Seek38+Aug 12 2006, 03:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Seek38 @ Aug 12 2006, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NICCSACC@Aug 1 2006, 01:07 PM
    uhh actually its good luck symbol for hinduism and i think buddhism.. then it was reversed by hitler and his fuckin goons.. [/b][/quote]
    well i know samurais wore the symbol on their clothes.

i live in P-Town, so. cali. and here evreyone writes, out here who ever has the best style rules. thats fact h34r:

----------
    clone 20