Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town?

i live in a small ass town in northern california..a.k.a.ukiah....and not many peeple do graff around here...youll only find gangster taggings

Originally posted by clone20@Aug 14 2006, 05:37 PM
    i live in P-Town, so. cali. and here evreyone writes, out here who ever has the best style rules. thats fact h34r:
    is it as gay as the P-town in MA?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

capitol city, north dakota

fuckin sucks, noone out here bombs, except for some crew NGU, but they only up at the skatepark.

I got the same fucking problem, I used to live In Birmingham but moved to a shitty countryside villiage not far from town. It&#39;s so shit here, I spose it ain&#39;t a good idea to do big pieces if it&#39;s a small town. I found some crazy untouched places in town though. That&#39;s the only gd thing about living in a small town, well a town full of wannabe gangsters and chavs. Untouched spots.
    &quot;what doesn&#39;t kill you only makes you stronger&quot;
    &quot;Philisophical being about the place, get the fuck out&#33;&quot;
    &quot;He who fights with monsters should see to it that he does not become one&quot;

KaOS Theory

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

birmingham?? what state?? michigan???

-d
    Quote Originally Posted by MonoR View Post
    you have a noodle face!
    Quote Originally Posted by "Riot" View Post
    did you really just fucking call him a noodle face?

The smaller the town the quicker you get up and the higher the heat. The same happens in a big town except after a much longer period (depending on the size). I live an average size town in England, south east of London. It&#39;s got used to graffiti, people don&#39;t call police if they see you unless there really old. Theres a lot of writers but the good ones stick together... so i&#39;m solo at the moment.

i love the vibe in Europe...its like everybody (or almost everyone) has come to terms with graffiti and let it go

yeah i live in hooksett,NH and any place you even think would be dope to do anything they have cops check every 10min and everything gets buffed within a week and if anyone does anything a week later there are cameras up handstyles are the only thing that lasts even a little while in my town

dont tag small town s fukin crak u down hard i hit up a bathroom and the fuker buff man was waitn after we got out followed me and my homies home and fukin took pictures basily dont do it get caught ezy as fuk and now security guards patrol the streets

LMFAO AH H A HA HA HA oh my god if i lived in a small town I would just move. Jesus. I live in SEA TOWN FOR LIFE&#33;&#33;&#33; YEAAHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thats SEATTLE for you who dont know.

You forget not all of us can move man.
    I&#39;m stuck here for a couple years, at least... fucking sucks, but I don&#39;t got a choice.

i use to live in a small town where writing as pretty big specilly freight (there were dudes tahhing them during the day and shit) but niow i live in florida and not as big sadly

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by naps@Sep 2 2006, 02:24 AM
    dont tag small town s fukin crak u down hard i hit up a bathroom and the fuker buff man was waitn after we got out followed me and my homies home and fukin took pictures basily dont do it get caught ezy as fuk and now security guards patrol the streets
    the dude followed you home and you didnt turn around once and tell him to get the fuck outta there? hahaha gimmie your wallet.

Small towns = mad freights

And some mad racks...100+cans maybe?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m blacker than black because i&#39;m black yo.

i&#39;m bliggidy black blacker than black yo.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stim)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Dude, your signature made me piss a little bit because I laughed so hard that my balls hurt.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Grinch Gang, Who shot Rudolph?&#33;?</span></span>

Originally posted by someone13@Sep 5 2006, 05:57 PM
    i use to live in a small town where writing as pretty big specilly freight (there were dudes tahhing them during the day and shit) but niow i live in florida and not as big sadly
    where in flordia
    im from orlando
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

I live in a pretty small town (Prolly like 15k people), and taggin an shit is pretty risky here, so I just tag the shit out of the nearby town (more than 200k people).
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:9pt;line-height:100%\'>TheScare</span></span>
    Currently writing: BASE

Originally posted by Nyc Sno+Jan 25 2006, 01:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nyc Sno @ Jan 25 2006, 01:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Eye&#045;Dea@Jan 24 2006, 07:05 PM
    Anyone here live in a small town where no one writes in your town? ive been putting shit up everyweek and this town is so shooken up.
    you have no idea how many times ive made the news graffiti artist strikes again on a local....

its hillarious but they have no idea who i am h34r: h34r: [/b][/quote]
    LOL thats my mate in your signature hahahahaha&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;

my town has about 143,00 population. It was easy as fuck to get famous and hit the newspapers here.

h34r:
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>haadkore son&#33; straight fuckin kids up everyday and night. watch yo back punk&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>gangbanger. i tote gats yo&#33; i scribble west side crips on my middle schools bathroom stalls with sharpies&#33; its tight bitches&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; WSC NUGGAZ&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ahhh yeah soN&#33; ahh yeah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33; my tag name is kronik 420. im da illest nugga in these parts yo. chiggity check yo self before you wreck yo self&#33;

OUT IN THE STREETS THEY CALL IT MURDER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

DOWNLOAD STATE YOUR NAME HERE FOR FREE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by cord+Sep 6 2006, 03:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cord @ Sep 6 2006, 03:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Nyc Sno@Jan 25 2006, 01:26 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eye&#045;Dea
    @Jan 24 2006, 07:05 PM
    Anyone here live in a small town where no one writes in your town? ive been putting shit up everyweek and this town is so shooken up.

you have no idea how many times ive made the news graffiti artist strikes again on a local....

its hillarious but they have no idea who i am h34r: h34r:
    LOL thats my mate in your signature hahahahaha&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;

my town has about 143,00 population. It was easy as fuck to get famous and hit the newspapers here.

h34r: [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;ll second that

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>GeSuS_KRiST
    Posted: Feb 5 2006, 07:13 PM
    this is what you do, throw the etch in your eyes and then youll met cope2 and suck him off and maybe he might tell you a chuck norris joke </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    my signature is just fine sideways :|

kinda dumb small town caz ther only 1 writer ... looks kinda dumb no offense.. just one guy runnin around writin and sprayin..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it would look dumb if you were writin and sprayin that wack ass tag in your sig anywhere.

if your in a small town put up stickers, maybe hit a few tags. just keep low key. hit bridges, tunnels and chill spots then slowly move your shit into the public eye.
    what