Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I live in a smaller town, the funny thing is its really clean, and I put up my first throwie on the front of this building, then a whole bunch of other people did the same but only on the back. Hahah. Not a single one of them was any good though. Just a bunch of like 10-year-olds who are all like, "GRAFF MAKES ME COOL!!!"

One of them bit my name though, with some really shit throw-up.
    I write Bliss

Yeah, my town is tiny and full of trees, so I have to drive like at least 10 mins. before i can get anywhere that might be an alright place to tag. Lame.
    "Bombing is better than violence"

"We got money for wars but cant feed the poor"

"The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mmmmhmmmmm. pretty much what he said including the fact that the town is a total stuck up rich person town so if anybody did actually tag anything here everybody would know about it and be shocked for a day until it gets covered up with their pocket change. pretty much its great!...ish.
    GIVE CRITS TO GET CRITS PEOPLE!
    IM TIRED OF THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant2U View Post
    Hopedale Massachusetts. One street light, and like 30 cops with the same haircut. no more than a quarter of a mile from my home are two enourmouse warehouses with every kind of wall imaginable. Ones a huge light green warehouse i dont know what the fuck is for but i can see that the lights are on inside when i turn around in my computer chair. the other building is a historyical, blah, industry building with ladders leading you to the roof and other levels of the place. theres a fuckin green, old skool caboose thats just sitting on an abandoned railway and they also park no less than 20 TRAILERS in this abandoned parking lot that used to be a parking lot for a smaller building, some company went out of business so they pay the town to park these white trailers in there lot. a little private storage company that has five garages next to my friend enione lives lives across the street from. and all within a quarter mile radius barns here and there but ive been here for a year and i hit a school bus with a blue marker and yeah fuck bombing here cant afford it..ill travel here and there whenever i can but ive set up boards in my basement and my cousins so ill live till i finish school i guess

my dads a pig, i just read him that post...and now hes on too you...big ups

yeh once i get better with tags ill be the only one in my town... the fake crips down here are as bitch made as they get

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I live in a small town in Michigan there are no writters what so ever but there are some water tanks that are begin to be tagged ill post pics once i get them.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

theres a few people that write here but no ones that good :\
    It's time to change the world, kids, heres the blueprints

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Default 1 is the lonliest number

anyone in minnesota-lakeville/applevalley/burnsville/eagen area hit me up.

(there all quiet small for all those wondering why there are so many listed its like a 4-square)

were all stoners over here( ^_^)
    MN PEOPLE PM ME (AV,lakeville,burnsville,eagen)(st.paul,minneanapo lis)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yup it sucks being in smalltowns with basically no graff writers........that's why it's harder on you, coz you gotta b the best and make a good first impression once u start gettin up

so get good before you start doin that major shit where every1 can see it

n does ne1 live areound Bolingbrook?(Will county area)
    Last edited by bountyhunter113; 07-10-2007 at 08:00 AM.
    VISIT ILLADELSTYLEZ ONLINE STORE NOW !

Click the picture above ^
    http://www.therecipe.iforums.us/
    http://www.stickerfiendz.com/forum/
    Quote Originally Posted by poler
    inspiring and a wake up call to get off mi ass n start painting again

leave the sticker world bounty and conqueor the adventures of the can
    take part and destroy
    visit my flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bountyhunter113/

i live in delaware....yeah...

lol

Quote Originally Posted by ELDORADO View Post
    i thought my city was small till i got on the bus and noticed cameras!
    does anyone else have cameras or just this shit city, I can't wait to leave.
    the busses here have cams to

what the fuck..
    tight vagina

I don't necessarily live in a small town, but there really isn't any graff around here. Most everything that i see getting put up looks like shit. In a month I'm going to college in the city, and there are a shit load more writers.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea same here, ther are like 5 writers..and of those only 3 bust out painted pieces, 2 are taggers and i do stickers and posters, that was till Frez left now thers only one guy who paints and ones leavin at the end of the year..haha
    its cool though noone knows what the hell your doin
    http://www.bsciencechat.tk/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_42/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    They think you're going to get messed up on spraypaint. Like all the teenagers in America are like "SHIT, I can't get my spraypaint and nail-polish fix...They won't sell me the junk...Guess I'll settle with cocaine.."

There's about 5 writers here including me.. and 3 of them got busted for a 6ft tall stencil... so yeah.. pretty dead scene right now.

dose annt one no where theres a graff shop in pitts burg/castelshanon
    Quote Originally Posted by siRFis View Post
    no kidding. In the time it took you to write close it, you could have given the guy an answer, or shot yourself in the face.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

In Little Rock theres only like 3 or 4 people that have done throw-ups recently but theres a couple kids just tagging that arnt that bad. Im surprised there isnt more though since theres so much free space every where, the scenes growing though.

Quote Originally Posted by spleezy View Post
    my dads a pig, i just read him that post...and now hes on too you...big ups
    brilliant wasnt any smarter than you for baiting himself out, but you proudly say your dad is a pig and sound even prouder when you told him you snitched. so you are that much of a bored loser who comes here to fuck kids lives up or you are stupid enough to snitch on your bacon daddy when youre probably guilty of writing (probably shitty too) yourself.

not that any of that matters to you but being in a town small as fuck, if one of your pig daddys friend busted you, he'd probably bring you home without a charge, becuase life works like that for fucks like you. snitch

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!...I like this guy....

On the real tho kids, if you live in a small town or small city that doesn't have graff, my best advice to you is to be as considerate as you can about that. I'm not saying don't write, I'm saying if you want to have a long career of it, don't piss the townsfolk off too bad or you'll get shut down with the quickness. Don't just tag and bomb whatever and fuck up bathroom stalls. It won't get love. Throwies are more of a big city war tactic anyway, so why do you even need one? I live in a small city myself ( about 65,000) and I love it. I was the first legit writer here, and I'm still standing after 3 years of it cuzz I was ethical and clever about what I was doing. I made mistakes starting out, but learned quick what not to do in a small city. I don't tag. I do posters, stickers and the occasional piece, and the community has come to just accept it for the most part. I don't even get buffed that often anymore, but I put alot of effort into doing things that get there attention, but don't piss them off. One good thing about small cities is you build a name quick.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

We made the news for one measly 6ft tall one layer stencil.. that's how small my town is.