Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Town?

i live in a small town, and ive seen some writing, but not much. most of it is just random handstyles like on fire hydrants or windows. The stuff that i've done with friends just gets buffed over/whitewashed/ plastered in like a day.

how were you caught? did someone catch you in the middle? a guard? cop? cameras? crazy pi people?

Yeah, I know that problem.
    [9HOE5] [5HATE6]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i live in a small town and there only on good writer
    Suck it donny!!

Yeah their is only me and my friend so its like no competition which is nice.
    [9HOE5] [5HATE6]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by aces+Jun 6 2006, 05:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aces @ Jun 6 2006, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZeNiTh@Jun 6 2006, 11:04 AM
    dude my small town has 1000 people, coffee shop, hotel, aba. train depot.. wit old trains in surplus. Trains are my only option, mostly houses here. Now tell me does your town suck this bad? Doubt it&#33;
    you have good acess to trains and you are saying that it sucks i have no acces to anything but street signs and electrical boxes so yea that sucks bad [/b][/quote]
    like he said, at least u got a train depot. i have to wait for them to park them so i can hit them up. there is nothin else to paint around here

I kill for paint&#33;&#33;&#33;

any writers in Georgia? send me a message.I got yahoo messenger.

i have absolutely nothing and ur complainin that there is a train in your area.............wow
    i have to actually go like 10 miles to a good spot or wait for trains to stop on tracks in the wide open area
    jersey writers and philly writers pm me

AMES ONER ITP

Imagine The Possibilities

i have a medium sized town but we have tons of writers..we get the nice trains that come up from nyc up the hudson

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>-DCS- Destroying City Streets.</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Holidayy Styles@Jun 11 2006, 10:55 AM
    i have a medium sized town but we have tons of writers..we get the nice trains that come up from nyc up the hudson
    some ppl have all the luck. lol

small town, no writers

small town= paint freights only
    big city= do whatever you want

There is not any one in my town that i no of that writes there used to be back in the day i can tell by the old fadded garffiti...but in the town next to mine there is some dude who tags DRAT everywhere and gets up in some fuckin crazy heaven spots they had an artical in the paper about him sayin how he has caused at least &#036;21000 in damage his stuff looks worse then mine tho and for those of u that have seen my shit well just think wat his looks like
    Any writers in Pennsylvania PM me please...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

damn..that Drat dude got ups. i wanna be in the papers

my town is pretty dang small, there is a few scribbles here and there but thats about it. there is one absolutely awsome crew that keep going over the same wall every now and then and there shit is dope, im pretty sure the wall is legal though cause ive seen them there in broad daylight on a weekend.
    We grew here, You flew here, Australian Pride!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing="\'1\'" cellPadding="\'3\'" width="\'95%\'" align="\'center\'" border="\'0\'"><TBODY><TR><TD>QUOTE (SCOPE2 @ Mar 28 2007, 07:59 PM)</TD></TR><TR><TD id="\'QUOTE\'">Im going home, and having a nice, peacefull cry </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i live in a realy small town with absolutely no buildings and no one writes and since theres about 300 kids hoo live in this town the first time i do anyhting reall in that town i gety busted i have to go to diffrent towns to write,

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

then do that. write in a diff town so u dont get busted.

damn u guys must live in realllll small towns i live in albany and everyone sees our city as tiny but we have alot more shit than most of alot of people...we have old abandoned hotels that u can break into and climb onto the roofs... i actually found a dollar in a building thats been vacant for 60 years

<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'>-DCS- Destroying City Streets.</span></span></span>

*edit*

Well now...i live in a small town of 25000 or less in the middle of MS...and have been in the paper 4 times (local 2 times for and other cities 2 times..) by first name...i&#39;m the only known graff writer in a town where crime can "only" be done by 51% of the population....plus i have several reckless driving counts...so imagine my dismay when i try to do sumthin... :blink:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah im in a small town.
    only a few good writers here, but most of&#39;em seem to have stopped... must&#39;ve been caught.

lots of toys... but I cant say much, im a toy myself.
    best writers on PEI: Royce, Phatboy. And there&#39;s the Bombsquad too.....
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>13-52</span></span></span>

I live in like the meth capitol of the west coast. I&#39;ve seen like one pice so far and there are no good places where i live. i have to roll to the industrial part, but there are crackheads and methheads... so i&#39;m still lookin for someone to roll with. But when i start
    bombin shit i hope i dont get alota heat.