Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Returning to the crime scene

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fluffy Bunnies, Apr 25, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

One thing writers have in common with killers is... They almost ALWAYS return to the crime scene.

Why do you return to a spot that you already painted/bombed? What feelings do you experience? is it an obession? is it necessary?

for me it's so i can say Hello to myself and makes me feel like i am not alone. makes me complete sometimes. but when its buffed i feel like i lost a piece of myself. so i do it again and again. and bro fist my tags while i walk passed them which feels bad ass.

i thought this was in interesting topic to discuss, so if its not i am sorry for wasting your time

2. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

I just like seein it up. even if i just went out taggin i would drive around lookin at it the day after

3. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

one obvious reason could be for flicks. buuuttt i feel what u sayin on summa that shit lol, alotta crazy feelings run through ur body when u see ur work on something. i think about all the other people seein it too cuz im only one person so there aint no tellin how many other motherfuckers seen that shit.

4. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

sometimes i get into a trance and just stare... there will be a flyer right next to it but i am lookin my tag or sticker in the eyes and into the soul

5. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

lol u a deep ass niggha

6. Word Wizard

Word Wizard Member

Plain and simple, sometimes shit looks different in the day then it does at night. I go back to make sure i didnt all of a sudden have some kinda shitty detail that i missed cause it was dark

7. ribcage

ribcage Banned

^ye bomb at night, peep game in the light

8. mekosbc

mekosbc Senior Member

i remember on a mission withmy boys site and grun, we where hittin this tunnel, and out of no where we get spot lighted, so we booked andafter weaving inand out of every ally possible site went his own way and grun stayed with me cuz he wasnt familiar with the area, me and grun got to the meet up spot and i went to text site and i realized i dropped my phone some how at the tunnel... i went back for it found it and then got spot lighted again and then started weavin again then i ran out of an alley straight at a cop car... then flipped a bitch and kept running and hid in an abandon build i later caught a roller on lol
    [Broken External Image]:http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p389/meckoh/SANY1804.jpg

9. Eclectic Boogaloo

Eclectic Boogaloo Senior Member

sketch... go back for flicks, and then i think "that seemed to look so much better yesterday"

10. Lumen

Lumen Member

definitely to see what i messed up in the pitch black last night and see if that lid popped off the blue here or by the tracks...i usually feel good about seeing things the next day unless I completely slaughtered something, then i just want it to go away, get buffed- so i can do it again. Sometimes though i feel bad, like i hit a spot at night then see it in the daylight and its in a spot i prolly would not of have hit if i would have seen it in the light....make sense?

11. viseversa101

viseversa101 Elite Member

Once before i remember painting a piece under a bridge. It was pretty much in the open, but secluded enough that i chose to do it. Midway thru a guy came by who had owned a building further up the road and started complaining. I basically told him it didnt concern him and it was none of his business and he left bickering. When i finished and went on my merry way, ends up as i was walking by a spot it was this guys property. He came up yelling at me again saying all sorts of nonsense so i just said okay yea whatever and put a single can of paint on the ground and told him since he was runing his mouth i would be back. This guys building has tons of toys who tag it, but thats not the spot. The spot is a wall left standing from an old grain elevator that i paint at. later that night i decided to go ahead and piece that building and leave him a message. Since then he buffs every pos toy tag on that building, and has left my piece for id say two years now. fucking great imo

12. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Who does't love walking by their shit? C'mon son.

13. Juse

Juse Member

one of the times me and my homie return to the scene we were pulling up on two cops walkin from all the moving trucks we bombed with gloves on it and everything

14. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

this is why i always go back; to see myself. its the major reason i write graffiti. me, everywhere.

15. Tony

Tony Elite Member

yeah i love seeing myself everywhere.... sometimes when i paint the big graffitis i stand there and jerk off

16. slo!

slo! Member

Love just seeing my name.

17. Yodhan

Yodhan Member

Normally just to see it and take a picture.

18. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

I like to
    -See if its still there
    -Take pics
    -Go over chipped paint again
    -Rip off toy stickers

19. Z3BRA

Z3BRA Elite Member

Also if lots of people are around, I'd say things out loud like "woah that guy is good" and people would be like "i agree" and id be like C:

20. week101

week101 Senior Member

I like looking at my shit and imagining the type of shit other people think when they see it. And try to notice any little details that they might. I always get a good feeling when I look at my shit ^.^