Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

some are to close to each other, and theres almost none on the S and in the middleof the M

dont get me wrong though, its dope, i was just stateing my opinion.

damn defy, you might have changed my opinion on 3D styled graff. i used to despise it but thats prolly just cause kids always did it the say way.

and nice shit em

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

emows im not gonna hate ur getting better...but have u been painting? its important to paint as you sketch...if u cant paint what ur able to sketch its useless
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Havoc411@Nov 11 2005, 05:20 PM
    what movie is that from?
    its from "The Graffiti Artist" www.thegraffitiartist.com i like the music its real good but wen u watch the trailer is SOOOOOOOO gay how they meet, u'll see wat i mean

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that is weird.
    SLABA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

first ever pictures of my stuff.. try to enjoy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

oops they are huge sorry im noew to this shit.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

wut is website for the wall where u can just paint with other ppl. like 10 rooms or u can make privet.
    any1?
    SLABA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

for an exchange with sevo

scary to say i've been here for a while.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dope
    SLABA

its kind of blurry. and im kind of new to writing.

wiz, you are a dumbass. you come to the toy thread telling people how they suck then you post this shit. just quit.
    otown florida
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (C3ZR ONE &#064; Oct 15 2006, 01:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> Ever since Bon Jovi sang the words &quot;Shot dowwwwn... In a blaze of glory&quot;, buttrock has been a beloved term in the english speaking world. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

alright urkel, i didnt even initate the shit talking.they started callingmy shit wack and then throwing up ugly ass peices. its there own fault

I hate to tell you WIZ but your letters are......
    keep it in toystory

wiggedy wiggedy wack broham&#33;

for real, keep that shit outta here

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

defy, im in love with that style...dope man..good to c a nwbie posting sik sketches, not pointless threads..
    MENTE34

flickr.com/irockmente

bust-a-nut inside your eye, to show u where i cum from
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by EMONIAH@Nov 12 2005, 10:51 AM

about time man, i liike em. no lie, they fly. peace

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I maintain this paradise on this earth With tha &quot;Shut tha Fuck up Style&quot; for what the shit is worth-ODB</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 &#064; Dec 16 2005, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>thas funny.. im gonna get drunk an Fuck Mateo, yo fr real. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (BS@24&#045;7)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Thanks AIDZ, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    WUFOREVER.COM

bust-a-nut inside your eye, to show u where i cum from
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Havoc411@Nov 12 2005, 12:58 PM
    damn defy, you might have changed my opinion on 3D styled graff. i used to despise it but thats prolly just cause kids always did it the say way.

and nice shit em
    yeah, shits all tight an readable, wild an shit, good shit. i dont like alot of the ones i see either. defy&#39;s blows wasters off the map but that waste dude admitted he needds to work on the shit. i unno, they both have cool shit.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I maintain this paradise on this earth With tha &quot;Shut tha Fuck up Style&quot; for what the shit is worth-ODB</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 &#064; Dec 16 2005, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>thas funny.. im gonna get drunk an Fuck Mateo, yo fr real. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (BS@24&#045;7)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Thanks AIDZ, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    WUFOREVER.COM

Originally posted by sicka than aidz+Nov 12 2005, 07:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sicka than aidz @ Nov 12 2005, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Havoc411@Nov 12 2005, 12:58 PM

and nice shit em
    yeah, shits all tight an readable, wild an shit, good shit. i dont like alot of the ones i see either. defy&#39;s blows wasters off the map but that waste dude admitted he needds to work on the shit. i unno, they both have cool shit. [/b][/quote]
    holy shit , i like how many times u use shit in one shittin sentence,shit man

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck