Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha victor. is her second name butch??? :lol: jksjks no offense.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahahaha
    SLABA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

edit
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by runci@Nov 20 2005, 03:14 PM
    heres my recent sketches
    ino ive probably posted these but im gonna jus post all of them

latest for a girl
    n it ses victor loves my name so thats why its scored out

for a "paint" skecth battle

for a girl at school.. kym

for an exchange with sevoe
    bump

and another one
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

those are dope man, loving those colour schemes
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy." "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

INTERNET PIECIN....

:lol: h34r: :lol: h34r: h34r: :lol:
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

couldnt get much advice in the toy forum so i thought id try here, they all say near...

(some colouring is flashed out - there is 3 colours in the letter fills)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    i joke, damn kiddies

really tho i lasted like 55 seconds, but i faked it to like a min 30

INTERNET PIECIN....

:lol: h34r: :lol: h34r: h34r: :lol:

wats da url? PM me

yeah seriously, what site or program is that?

blah

its Playdo Graffiti

google it
    617hit me up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pen freestyle

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its Playdo Graffiti

google it

thanks..

Originally posted by Dens_One@Nov 19 2005, 03:13 AM
    ok so i checked it out... nothing to write home about. Handstyles is weak, sketches aren&#39;t anything special and the only thing I liked was this one blue and purple painted piece that had potential to be good if it wasn&#39;t so sloppy. Also I saw that not even 2 weeks ago Mr. morningwood said that he is just starting to not be a toy in his own opinion or something like that. I would&#39;ve quoted it if I knew how. Anyways, regardless of what u think, I&#39;m no toy
    Stop fronting like your a good writer or have contributed anything dope to the graffiti scene.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

emosr
    pulse

Originally posted by EMONIAH@Nov 20 2005, 07:16 PM

emosr
    pulse
    are you ever going to paint any of this? not beefin or anything, just kinda wondering
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

bust-a-nut inside your eye, to show u where i cum from
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

emoniah saves the page&#33;

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I maintain this paradise on this earth With tha &quot;Shut tha Fuck up Style&quot; for what the shit is worth-ODB</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 &#064; Dec 16 2005, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>thas funny.. im gonna get drunk an Fuck Mateo, yo fr real. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (BS@24&#045;7)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Thanks AIDZ, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    WUFOREVER.COM

if we&#39;re on that playdo graffiti buzz....

me and haser

while your at it check out my dope macintosh looking XP

DAMN thats cool

&#39;where can i get that&#33;?&#39;