Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by CraYon@Dec 30 2005, 03:17 PM
    Sorry, dun mean to toy up the BBook thread, but I'd really like some help. Usually, I stick to my throwie and tag, but for sa first time I actually wanted to take a crack at straights. I think I've got some decent letters, I just need some help with extensions and shadowing. Like I've gots no clue as to how shadows/3-D work (even for my throwups i mess up my shadows) and I dunno where to put extensions and how exactly to come up with them. Anyways, here's my stuff

My tag

My throwie

The straights, I've got no clue where to begin. I wanna turn this into a piece, but dunno how. Any suggestions would be appreciated
    the tag i like

the throw i also like, except for the bottom of the F, fix that and it be good

as for the straight letter, its ok

on the R try making the leg a little thicker, it looks kinda funny being so skinny

same with some other parts of the letters, the skinny parts look out of place for some reason

not bad though keep it up
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

havik dope stuff
    kill em all

hey rave wht you workin on lately got any pics of sketchs

Originally posted by CaSoNe+Dec 31 2005, 04:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CaSoNe &#064; Dec 31 2005, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-CraYon@Dec 30 2005, 03:17 PM
    Sorry, dun mean to toy up the BBook thread, but I&#39;d really like some help. Usually, I stick to my throwie and tag, but for sa first time I actually wanted to take a crack at straights. I think I&#39;ve got some decent letters, I just need some help with extensions and shadowing. Like I&#39;ve gots no clue as to how shadows/3-D work (even for my throwups i mess up my shadows) and I dunno where to put extensions and how exactly to come up with them. Anyways, here&#39;s my stuff

My tag

My throwie

The straights, I&#39;ve got no clue where to begin. I wanna turn this into a piece, but dunno how. Any suggestions would be appreciated
    the tag i like

the throw i also like, except for the bottom of the F, fix that and it be good

as for the straight letter, its ok

on the R try making the leg a little thicker, it looks kinda funny being so skinny

same with some other parts of the letters, the skinny parts look out of place for some reason

not bad though keep it up[/b][/quote]
    not really toy shit...stiffen up ur tag...have some confidence with ur strokes...throw ids dope like the "s"...straigh letter is dope...fix the "r"
    when u gonna teach me that style Ramo, practise up on it....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i&#39;m scanning some stuff dunas... man hit me up on da pm witcho msn if u got one *****
    kill em all

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kill em all

&#33;
    stop
    the
    mother
    fucking
    quoting
    &#33;
    &quot;Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.&quot;
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Lucky Buddha</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ with the way to you talk i thought you were better...

post count distortion...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Raveks things rock. They might not be pieces, but they&#39;re damned nice straights...

I&#39;ll be your cheerleader Ravek :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

-T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>Rend</span></span></span>
    Spraypaint and ink pens
    I use to write in every color I think in
    To paint a picture with every rhyme that I speak in
    Yeah, the gallery is the beat then I (spray sounds)
    -Fort Minor
    Spray Paint (feat. Lupe Fiasco &amp; Ghostface Killah)

Originally posted by CraYon@Dec 31 2005, 09:23 PM
    Raveks things rock. They might not be pieces, but they&#39;re damned nice straights...

So Lemme get this straight?, just because their simple there not peices?

Well I guess these Arent peices either

Nuff said
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nope...those def arent pieces...you can tell by the letter structure...lol
    -T.o.K-

.TK<-K_iLLR $qD!.

Originally posted by Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****+Dec 31 2005, 10:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iamyourrealfatherbitch***** @ Dec 31 2005, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CraYon@Dec 31 2005, 09:23 PM

So Lemme get this straight?, just because their simple there not peices?
    [/b][/quote]
    there not piecces, there simples haha

i love my new scanner

Originally posted by CL3ver1@Dec 31 2005, 11:24 PM
    nope...those def arent pieces...you can tell by the letter structure...lol
    i wouldnt be talking about letter structure if i were you, look at the shit you just posted.... oh and merry new yearakkuh.

Haha word ^

However you want to put it, There still peices

3d PEICES arent wildstyle, but there still peices
    Most euro steel styles arent wildstyle, but there still peices

same shit goes for simples, just cause their not wildstyle, doesnt mean there not peices.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

To Mateo: You&#39;ve obviously never seen his work before...Actually, thats the first time i&#39;ve seen him do an abstract style

Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****: Ok, but the ones Rave and you posted are neither 3D nor wildstyle. They&#39;re simples, and you can see similarities in the individual letters in a few of them. There&#39;s nothing completely "original" about them (I use the word original very loosely) When you add extensions and 3D shadowing then thats piecing. And the only one that kinda strays away from the typical letter format is that Hour, still a simple though

Thats the thing about having a style, your gonna see similairities, its inevitable. But i guess its just a matter of oppinion, I consider those peices, especially when nearly everything House puts out burns a lot of wildstyle peices.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

nother one.. chanegd a few bits but really was just to try out the colour scheme
    scary to say i've been here for a while.