Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by thesenor@Oct 22 2006, 08:28 PM
    dedicated to an old friend and to times of innocence
    You're incredible. This is a great drawing, with a good meaning.

And nice character Damnfresh
    78 ZOF 78

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fresh shit Smug!
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Thanx everyone for the great feedback. Today someone sent me a pm asking for pointers on how to put extenions well here's what i came up with.

SKETCH#1- IT'S JUST THE MAIN FOUNDATION OF MY LETTER STRUCTURE, NOTHING FANCY JUST THE FOCUS OF MY PIECE.

SKETCH#2- IM NOW STARTING TO GET A FEEL FOR THE LETTERS BY ADDING ARROWS IN AREAS WERE THERE IS EMPTY SPACE.

SKETCH#3- I DON'T WANT MY ARROWS AND EXTENTIONS THE FOCUS OF MY PIECE THERE ONLY PURPOSE IS ACCENT ELEMENTS. DON'T OVER DO IT JUST FILL AS MUCH EMPTY SPACE WITHOUT KILLING THE MAIN FOUNDATION.

SKETCH#4- AT THIS POINT I FELL SATISFIED WITH THE ARROWS AND EXTENTIONS. I'LL CHANGE LITTLE THINGS HERE AND THERE BUT, I THINK I GOT IT THE WAY I WANT IT.

SKETCH#5- IT LOOKS COMPLEX BUT, IT'S THE ARROWS AND EXTENTIONS THE HIDE THE STYLE. I DON'T THINK I OVERDID IT BECAUSE YOU CAN STILL SEE THE MAIN LETTERS.

SKETCH#6- THE FINISHED PRODUCT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I HOPE I HELPED YOU.

its ill... but i thik you did over-do it a 'lil bit... hehehe
    AMBER SDF CREW
    WEST LONDON
    'I dont leave footprints in the sands of time so these wack MCs cant follow me...'

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea that piece has to many arrows
    sire!! oMn & uhf clan

rep yo city

i think he deserves a thanks?
    thank you lab
    im too cool for a signature

you guys need to be quiet until you can compete with that shit.

ill stuff labrodent.

Originally posted by .St Eazy.@Oct 22 2006, 10:18 PM
    thank you lab
    YOUR WELCOME. THE REASON WHY I PUT SO MANY ARROWS WAS TO DEMONSTRATE THE ENDLESS DIRECTIONS YOU COULD ENTER. I DID'NT KNOW THE ARROW POLICE WOULD BE ON TONIGHT? ANYWAY TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST AFRAID OF WHAT THEY CAN'T COMPREHEND.

Originally posted by labrodent+Oct 22 2006, 10:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (labrodent @ Oct 22 2006, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-.St Eazy.@Oct 22 2006, 10:18 PM
    thank you lab
    YOUR WELCOME. THE REASON WHY I PUT SO MANY ARROWS WAS TO DEMONSTRATE THE ENDLESS DIRECTIONS YOU COULD ENTER. I DID&#39;NT KNOW THE ARROW POLICE WOULD BE ON TONIGHT? ANYWAY TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST AFRAID OF WHAT THEY CAN&#39;T COMPREHEND. [/b][/quote]
    Lab,

I wouldn&#39;t say no to more pics of your work&#33;

Absolutely love your style, inspired me to sketch something tonight. I&#39;ll have a pic up in a day or two.

Quick sketch.....it&#39;s been a while.
    I GET BUSY LIKE THE MALL THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
    --ILL EAGLE

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably have to go on a suicide forum and ask how to do it.

Lab, that demonstration you did was excellent. You can never overdo it when it comes to graf.

Keep up the great work. Would love to see your work on some walls.

DENS: Nice sketch bro. Sweet use of color.

I wasnt dissin man... i said it was ill. just went abit over-board with the arrows to prove a point. hehehe

Labrat = Ill....
    AMBER SDF CREW
    WEST LONDON
    &#39;I dont leave footprints in the sands of time so these wack MCs cant follow me...&#39;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by saab1@Oct 23 2006, 12:00 AM

Keep up the great work. Would love to see your work on some walls.

look around he has Plenty of painted pieces floatin around here and other forums.

On with the Black book pics

Originally posted by labrodent@Oct 22 2006, 09:51 PM
    Thanx everyone for the great feedback. Today someone sent me a pm asking for pointers on how to put extenions well here&#39;s what i came up with.

SKETCH#1- IT&#39;S JUST THE MAIN FOUNDATION OF MY LETTER STRUCTURE, NOTHING FANCY JUST THE FOCUS OF MY PIECE.

SKETCH#2- IM NOW STARTING TO GET A FEEL FOR THE LETTERS BY ADDING ARROWS IN AREAS WERE THERE IS EMPTY SPACE.

SKETCH#3- I DON&#39;T WANT MY ARROWS AND EXTENTIONS THE FOCUS OF MY PIECE THERE ONLY PURPOSE IS ACCENT ELEMENTS. DON&#39;T OVER DO IT JUST FILL AS MUCH EMPTY SPACE WITHOUT KILLING THE MAIN FOUNDATION.

SKETCH#4- AT THIS POINT I FELL SATISFIED WITH THE ARROWS AND EXTENTIONS. I&#39;LL CHANGE LITTLE THINGS HERE AND THERE BUT, I THINK I GOT IT THE WAY I WANT IT.

SKETCH#5- IT LOOKS COMPLEX BUT, IT&#39;S THE ARROWS AND EXTENTIONS THE HIDE THE STYLE. I DON&#39;T THINK I OVERDID IT BECAUSE YOU CAN STILL SEE THE MAIN LETTERS.

SKETCH#6- THE FINISHED PRODUCT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I HOPE I HELPED YOU.
    Good to have you back labrat

shit dat GD...must of taken ages&#33;

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Graffiti dont need fans it needs followers.</span></span>

im guessing more like an hour or two

dont have a camera no more, so heres some recycling.

RIP steve irwin.

eh, loads more, but i dont feel like uploading no more, so have fun.

well ... since we&#39;re recycling ...

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FaultO &#064; Sep 12 2006, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>that just reminds me of taking a shit and poking it down the drain.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^diggin it.
    wheres the inked/colored pic?

too lazy to color ... my a.d.d. kicks in after a while ... i was good to stay painting for 3 straight hours with kasm the other month ...

i do half of something and then stop and never return to it .... it sucks ...

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FaultO &#064; Sep 12 2006, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>that just reminds me of taking a shit and poking it down the drain.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>