Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

the dine stuff sucks

never liked gesus's graffiti either, but he doesnt care

You kids just don't do enough drugs.

"Working on a graff to put in my room"
    that cracked me up hahaha

dine that shit needs improvement, especially those characters.

Kind of Kwestish 3D.

i think you should try doing your 3D differently

i like it coats, fresh simple letters, keep it up, on another note, anyone wanna exchange? the exchange thread is pretty dead so im asking here, reply in pm, thanks

Peace
    You couldnt rock a crowd if medusa was ya hype man.

Originally posted by inkbits@Dec 7 2006, 07:31 AM
    no beef just being honest ..but gesus everything I seen posted by you thus far (warranted I pretty new on the site and haven't gone way back in the threads) is pretty much that above in differing forms. I know your lettering is meant to be ruff in essence and that's the point, but man I dunno about it as a whole 'ey, it's kind of abrasive and the structure is weirdarsed.
    what are you an art critic, if you dont like his style then dont bite it . easy as that.

some real quickies

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DISKO HOP SKOTCH@Dec 7 2006, 07:40 AM
    the dine stuff sucks
    can you give any advice, or just bitch like a little girl, and why dont you post some of your work, i really dont give a shit if you think my stuff sucks cause you never post any pics
    ...DINE...DGC...MTS...YDA...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by donutfaktory12@Dec 7 2006, 08:04 AM
    You kids just don't do enough drugs.
    <3 thanks Mr.12

sick as always hare2
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some pen stuff during class on the back of a presentation board....the charak&#39;s kinda hard to see...
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

Originally posted by FuLa@Dec 7 2006, 08:14 PM

some pen stuff during class on the back of a presentation board....the charak&#39;s kinda hard to see...
    i like that A fula

Sixteen ounces to a pound, twenty more to a ki
    A five minute sentence hearing and you&#39;re no longer free

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by HARE2+Dec 8 2006, 09:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HARE2 @ Dec 8 2006, 09:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-inkbits@Dec 7 2006, 07:31 AM
    no beef just being honest ..but gesus everything I seen posted by you thus far (warranted I pretty new on the site and haven&#39;t gone way back in the threads) is pretty much that above in differing forms. I know your lettering is meant to be ruff in essence and that&#39;s the point, but man I dunno about it as a whole &#39;ey, it&#39;s kind of abrasive and the structure is weirdarsed.
    what are you an art critic, if you dont like his style then dont bite it . easy as that. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t need to be biting shit mate, but in any case my apologies for stating a very honest opinion and saying it how it is, won&#39;t happen again.

out.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ink bits shhh, stay in the toy fourm dont bring hate here

who cares if i rock the same style, its orginal... and thats alll that matters to me is ive watched it evolve and grow and my letter structure is still slowly changing but u need to learn to crawl before u walk kid

whats up with every new kid thinking u need to know 600 billion styles to be a "Gr4ffi7i t4ggz0r&#33; k1ng"

i can rock other styles with no problem, but why... when this styles my very own style? i dont need carbon copy styles to make me a writer

i would sit here and drop names of all KINDS of sick writers who rock only one style when there doing peices but i need to jump in the shower and go to work....
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Originally posted by inkbits@Dec 7 2006, 07:31 AM
    no beef just being honest ..but gesus everything I seen posted by you thus far (warranted I pretty new on the site and haven&#39;t gone way back in the threads) is pretty much that above in differing forms. I know your lettering is meant to be ruff in essence and that&#39;s the point, but man I dunno about it as a whole &#39;ey, it&#39;s kind of abrasive and the structure is weirdarsed.
    hm..i dig his style, fairly original and havent seen many people rock his steez. i dig his e&#39;s

BS seems kinda funny to me right now . . . people are all irritable up here and cursin each other down in the battle forum . . .

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Dec 7 2006, 11:33 PM
    ink bits shhh, stay in the toy fourm dont bring hate here

who cares if i rock the same style, its orginal... and thats alll that matters to me is ive watched it evolve and grow and my letter structure is still slowly changing but u need to learn to crawl before u walk kid

whats up with every new kid thinking u need to know 600 billion styles to be a "Gr4ffi7i t4ggz0r&#33; k1ng"

i can rock other styles with no problem, but why... when this styles my very own style? i dont need carbon copy styles to make me a writer

i would sit here and drop names of all KINDS of sick writers who rock only one style when there doing peices but i need to jump in the shower and go to work....
    didn&#39;t you bitch out TEMZ for the exact same reason this kid is saying about your stuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Originally posted by Slim Pickens@Dec 7 2006, 10:39 PM

BS seems kinda funny to me right now . . . people are all irritable up here and cursin each other down in the battle forum . . .
    i kinda like the stylem its just kinda hard to pick out the 1st and the 3rd letter

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>GeSuS_KRiST
    Posted: Feb 5 2006, 07:13 PM
    this is what you do, throw the etch in your eyes and then youll met cope2 and suck him off and maybe he might tell you a chuck norris joke </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    my signature is just fine sideways :|

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Inkbits and gesus, no need to beef. You guys are both excellent writers, far away from toydom, everyone knows it, so...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thanks BA
    yo slim pickens...you from Chile?...hit me up

a char I did quickly and if I finish I might enter to the ninja character battle.

it&#39;ll be a ninja biting a crocodile :P
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)