Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

INTERNET PIECIN....

:lol: h34r: :lol: h34r: h34r: :lol:
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

couldnt get much advice in the toy forum so i thought id try here, they all say near...

(some colouring is flashed out - there is 3 colours in the letter fills)

Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore View Post
    i joke, damn kiddies

really tho i lasted like 55 seconds, but i faked it to like a min 30

INTERNET PIECIN....

:lol: h34r: :lol: h34r: h34r: :lol:

wats da url? PM me

yeah seriously, what site or program is that?

blah

its Playdo Graffiti

google it
    617hit me up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

pen freestyle

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its Playdo Graffiti

google it

thanks..

Originally posted by Dens_One@Nov 19 2005, 03:13 AM
    ok so i checked it out... nothing to write home about. Handstyles is weak, sketches aren&#39;t anything special and the only thing I liked was this one blue and purple painted piece that had potential to be good if it wasn&#39;t so sloppy. Also I saw that not even 2 weeks ago Mr. morningwood said that he is just starting to not be a toy in his own opinion or something like that. I would&#39;ve quoted it if I knew how. Anyways, regardless of what u think, I&#39;m no toy
    Stop fronting like your a good writer or have contributed anything dope to the graffiti scene.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

emosr
    pulse

Originally posted by EMONIAH@Nov 20 2005, 07:16 PM

emosr
    pulse
    are you ever going to paint any of this? not beefin or anything, just kinda wondering
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>I wish I was a mod.
    Idiots would die. I would be like robomod or some shit. Fucking close your thread then cut you into a million pieces and send them to your mom in a box </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Incredible D &#064; Nov 12 2005, 05:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i nominate &quot;Iamyourrealfatherbitch*****&quot; for best name on bs. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>no u silly fuck. everyone knows writers have jet packs.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

bust-a-nut inside your eye, to show u where i cum from
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

emoniah saves the page&#33;

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>I maintain this paradise on this earth With tha &quot;Shut tha Fuck up Style&quot; for what the shit is worth-ODB</span>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707 &#064; Dec 16 2005, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>thas funny.. im gonna get drunk an Fuck Mateo, yo fr real. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (BS@24&#045;7)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Thanks AIDZ, Your post will be previewed by a moderator before it is added to this topic</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    WUFOREVER.COM

if we&#39;re on that playdo graffiti buzz....

me and haser

while your at it check out my dope macintosh looking XP

DAMN thats cool

&#39;where can i get that&#33;?&#39;

biter ^^

From where ? yo i look at bacons ill stuff all the time. who would i bite off . my r might look a little like the b from bacon but that is about all the looks like anything that i have seen.

Originally posted by DREAMS@Nov 20 2005, 09:54 PM
    form where?
    would you like me to show the exact stetch you bit from or just tell you who you bit from?

tell me and show?