Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

BoRed...QuickieZz....

h34r:
    ..."*The ZAR oNeR*"... *TgF*..*Gm*..*MsN*..*Ag*..*JaO*..*iDs*.. z0o7!!...

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyk - very cool lettering. I dig that style completely.

ZAR - good shit, nice colours, you love the full pagers with backgrounds, thats a good thing.

What happened to the letters. Take it to the tot blackbooks broski, that shit doesnt belong in here.

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?@Mar 19 2006, 12:15 PM
    sketch for working out my letters before i sketch peices with them

feedback please...and they wont normally be that spaced out i was just drawing them all seperately so i assigned space for each eltter...
    u were def biting off something for that E..and u just worked the rest out with the other letters...which the other letters look like junk...my opinion

Heard that ***** zar go wif tacoe
    RETIRED and out of COMMISSION

<_<
    tell me how ZoAR m0tha give gr3at head B)

i used to do simple 3d colours then add to it

u meant tacoe gave.. u head... ? Zar u need to keep your homosexual comments to your self man.. thats not kool.. so ur in GPC now i hear.. uh huh

Gay
    Pride
    Crew

i love black women dawg...Zoar mom asz so fatt ..agh man she sl3ep wyt ma cock in ha mouf..
    G0tta love it B)

thatz lil jun jun right there - The LiL ZoAR oNeR - u forgot tha "o"

quick sketches i did while i was chillin in vermont over my spring break. that panda is def cliche though, just practicing anyways..

that shit is wack

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shut the fuck up haze

iim feelin the bear-ish thing
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by Choi+Mar 19 2006, 02:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Choi @ Mar 19 2006, 02:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-What Happened to the Letters?@Mar 19 2006, 12:15 PM
    sketch for working out my letters before i sketch peices with them

feedback please...and they wont normally be that spaced out i was just drawing them all seperately so i assigned space for each eltter...
    u were def biting off something for that E..and u just worked the rest out with the other letters...which the other letters look like junk...my opinion [/b][/quote]
    biting are you fuckin joking? thats a comp text lowercase e basically...see the resmeblance--&#62;e
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

the bear is alright, could use a bit of work...the top of the head on the guy kinda killed it though..

are you guy serious...look at hteh fuckin graffo n those...you say i gotta hit toy story...that is no skil there fuckin squares
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ yeh, its crap
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

sigh* im scared of posting here...i think im good enough now tho :unsure: ...crits?

EVEX_ebk

Dat shyt nice niga...Dont b fukin scared of dez faggZz..
    if dey hate..dey hate..
    Learn 2 love it.. Kuz dey pr0lly suCk ne wayZz...
    Go0d shyt d0e niga..
    ke3p it up..1
    :P

P/s ...
    Dat Panda Bear shyt h0t ma due.. .

the graf in it def sucks my own cajones, definitely wanna make them cleaner, but i was just sketching out with a pen so the lines can definitely be cleaner. i was trying to go for a balding afro type thing with that dude, guess it didn&#39;t read too well. either way i was just going for the characters, wasn&#39;t really putting time into the tag... probably a lot better off without them

and yo haze, i appreciate criticism, but don&#39;t waste your breath if all you&#39;re gonna say is "that shit is wack". i know it&#39;s pretty off, that&#39;s why i, and i&#39;m assuming a lot of people, post their work up on this forum. pointers, tips, different opinions. i mean i&#39;m a newbie to this board anyways, but i mean barren "that shit is wack" replies are so unnecessary. whatever, do you, i&#39;m wasting my own time writing this cause i know it&#39;s been argued many a time anyways