Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

dont worry bout that.. lol.

oooo i hate it when theres somehtne bothern um and when you ask whats up they get all pissed off at you.
    RoboticseX.

speaking of girls, your girlfriend that is fire colors

Hold up! is that labrat? Style looks nothing like his but im reading an abr in the center of the piece
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (gesus)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>scumfuck did u just save u made crack in a 711?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

u just mad cuz im hittin yo sista
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>GeSuS_KRiST @ Jun 15 2006, 07:09 PM
    only real rappers beat up women&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

FUCKED UP
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (gesus)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>scumfuck did u just save u made crack in a 711?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>GeSuS_KRiST @ Jun 15 2006, 07:09 PM

FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT

I KEEP PASTING THE WRONG FLIKS, WONT HAPPEN AGAIN :lol:

I have a question which style do you guys like more. the bottom one is something im working on and the top blue one is the shit ive done for about 5 months.

LOL, ONE ON TOP MONEY

a couple older things

I LIKE EM, I LIKE THOSE REAL THIN LINES

OH SHIT, FORGOT ONE

TOTALLY RETARDED MAN, FUCK IM HIGH

i better. ill get my camera working in a day or two with pics of my new stuff

THE HOLE PAGE SO FAR IS HELLA CLEAN
    HOPE NOBODY SPILL THAT
    SHIT

^^^ you lie&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I&#39;m so ill I don&#39;t need a fucking signature&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

LOL, YEAH, I WISH I WAS DOPE AT THIS SHIT

NOT REALY I SEEN
    WORST SO DONT TRIP DOWG

Caps lock.....off&#33;

Dope shit Basik, I don&#39;t know about the rest though...

yeahhh basik.. that pink piece is fukkin sick&#33;&#33;&#33;