Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

^^^ you lie!!!!
    I'm so ill I don't need a fucking signature!!!!

LOL, YEAH, I WISH I WAS DOPE AT THIS SHIT
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (gesus)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>scumfuck did u just save u made crack in a 711?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

u just mad cuz im hittin yo sista
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>GeSuS_KRiST @ Jun 15 2006, 07:09 PM
    only real rappers beat up women&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

NOT REALY I SEEN
    WORST SO DONT TRIP DOWG

Caps lock.....off&#33;

Dope shit Basik, I don&#39;t know about the rest though...

yeahhh basik.. that pink piece is fukkin sick&#33;&#33;&#33;

This was more then a sketch being scanned so I was told to hit it up here. I noticed my letter form was not all that great but over all it is what it is.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nope thats not labrat, thats adore

Quote Originally Posted by C3ZR ONE View Post
    The longer some of you cats are on here, the more gay you become... BS must be like prison. Wimmens barely come around so you start flirting with eachother. You're becoming institutionalized.... or you just like the feel of another mans balls cupped in your hand. I dunno... No hate, I'm just sayin, it's amazing to me how much love there is in here.... I'm gonna go kick it in toy forum. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by weak0ner View Post
    bilal i think i love you.

Originally posted by basically@May 29 2006, 10:20 PM

a couple older things
    ...these are real koooool&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;&#33;

Budapestreetz

messin with a new style last night, came up with this thang.
    I know it isn&#39;t cleaned up and shit, I&#39;m gonna work this bitch till it cries

nuttin special..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the basik was tight and real clean keep it up.
    Colorado writers PM me

bombing&#33;

nice n simple
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>bitch, take it to toystory. the camera makes ur sketches look blurry, it doesnt make the letters look crap. thats your own fault. learn to do letter structure. news is better than you because hes sketched and worked on his letters. learn from news.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Ex-Moderator Island w/ Tony. We spoon at night to keep warmth.
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You sketch alot Sawz. Thats a positive.
    I wish I had as much motiviation as you

Originally posted by Recon@May 30 2006, 07:42 AM
    messin with a new style last night, came up with this thang.
    I know it isn&#39;t cleaned up and shit, I&#39;m gonna work this bitch till it cries
    bump fo some crizzles

looking good considering its a ruff sketch

what do you think of the top one this style ive been working on it for about 2 weeks.
    should I keep it or stick to the old shits on bottom

...half 4 the done version... Ivett are the letterz:

peace

Budapestreetz

recon thats dope, fresh style.

DOODLE IN CLASS&#33;.....on that classroom tip

AE that shit is soo artistic i love it

rong pic il edit in a min
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (cope2)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

edit*
    man with big bum hole av very smelly finger

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (keeka)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    hey you guys could you please write kheeka sp i can¬* copy and then be good at graffiti thanks man</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ay yo that game is raw to the cooree&#33;&#33;&#33; I tried to copy some of the graffiti from that game but some people said no. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    yo waddup my *****s. I been writing for about a month or two. you guys like my shit.¬*

Mah boy banksy said there was a guy who already writes cope2 but I dont think there is...</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (belisle)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    West side homies that&#39;s whussup, iand i came to back it up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>