Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by eatmyFUK View Post
    thnx drak- i have about 4-5 years invested in writing mewt so it would have to be a local thing for me to worry about it now
    2006-
    -----
    0002 years
    fail
    http://www.bsciencechat.tk/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_42/
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    They think you're going to get messed up on spraypaint. Like all the teenagers in America are like "SHIT, I can't get my spraypaint and nail-polish fix...They won't sell me the junk...Guess I'll settle with cocaine.."

Quote Originally Posted by mas$ View Post
    2006-
    -----
    0002 years
    fail
    hahaha...i been writing mewt since the summer of 2003.
    its just that last pic i posted was from a page in my old blackbook i did in 06.

but yes, i am a failure as a mathematician....thanks for pointing that out

honestly, changin your name would be smart whether or not you both live in seperate areas, names should be more creative, not something shrugged off because they dont live in your city, theres so many original names you can come up with, you just gotta be more creative, its like me writing cope2, he doesnt live near me, so its ok right???

^I hope your joking^

i was making a point........

read what i said a couple times, sit back and let it sink in before saying something stupid

Cinderblock, I didn't even know you were on here.

Shit's fire as per usual!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by BORG View Post

i was making a point........

read what i said a couple times, sit back and die
    edit
    They think you're going to get messed up on spraypaint. Like all the teenagers in America are like "SHIT, I can't get my spraypaint and nail-polish fix...They won't sell me the junk...Guess I'll settle with cocaine.."

honestly, changin your name would be smart whether or not you both live in seperate areas, names should be more creative, not something shrugged off because they dont live in your city, theres so many original names you can come up with, you just gotta be more creative, its like me writing cope2, he doesnt live near me, so its ok right???
    borg- u do make a valid point...but please keep in mind that im not out for fame, or whatever...and its not like i saw this dudes stuff and was like "damn, thats a dope name...i wanna write it too!"

besides, im pretty sure whatever name you write (no disrespect), is written or has written by at least one person on this earth

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

word jokes aside i picked bare before i found BS changed to sear, reverted and then found another Bare:O

Quote Originally Posted by eatmyFUK View Post
    besides, im pretty sure whatever name you write (no disrespect), is written or has written by at least one person on this earth
    honestly, its possible, the day i see that someone writes what i do, one of us will be changing our names

alright your making a point but still if someone wrote cope2 thats a completely diffrent situation cope2 is one of the most famous writers...mewt isnt and this kid has been using that name for 5 years and he is gonna change it just because someone on the internet has the same name as him someone states maybe countries away from him? thats retarted

why dosent the other mewt change his name...exactly. dosent make sense.

honestly, its possible, the day i see that someone writes what i do, one of us will be changing our names
    i feel u dude...if i was in my early 20's id be all for battling for the name...but shit, i almost 29yrs old, started writing in 7th grade...been through about 4-5 different names over that decade +.

i also never totally devoted my life to it the way others do, graff was just something i always loved to do whenever i had spare time

sir- im not sure if your just stating that or if u think i write sear, though i dont lol

i doesnt matter who's name is bigger, wtf, cope2 is a joke anyhow lol
    i dont think thats retarded at all, i wouldnt wanna be writing the same thing as someone else, but i guess thats just my preference

it doesnt matter who changes their name, im simply stating how unoriginal shit is, theres so many names u could write that havent been taken, why would u wanna be doin the same name as someone else???

la la la

wow im pretty sure cope would blow away anything you have ever done or ever will.

im done talking to you now. everything you said is idiotic
    except most things being unoriginal. but then you killed that by dissing cope2 with one of the only original styles
    Last edited by Ignorant_youth; 04-16-2008 at 03:10 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Maybe everyone should stop trying to talk for Mewt (First one)
    Monsters Doing Coke
    Big B.A.D Rots

what whos the first one to write mewt?

didnt mean to stir shit up and throw this topic off tracks....here, let me try to bring this bitch back......

did this quick one for my homegirl missRED...

Ex-Moderator Island w/ Tony. We spoon at night to keep warmth.
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

PROPER is the best graff name, ever.

Cile ou forget about the paint side of this? If it was just sketches, yeah whatever change your name.. But I woulnd't wanna start all over if somebody else wrote note..

I'm mostly with you on this.. But in this case I'd say fuck it.. Mewt utp prolly wrote it longer than the mewt on here anyways.. But They both hae completely different styles and they doesn't live in the same area so I'd say fuck it in this case...
    Last edited by Riss; 04-16-2008 at 04:24 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by sir.one View Post
    lol sear is indefinitely THEE most used name in graffiti.
    next to trane, king, haze, and iwritegraffitiallgangsterlikesoishouldbeallcity.

and about the names, i agree with cile, like the same name. I would hate to write the same as someone else, and if i had it first then the new guys gonna have to battle for it (no gangster-ness involved in the previous statement...)

and what the hell... cope has ups... thats all... he has undeveloped letters...
    Last edited by AnteUp; 04-16-2008 at 04:39 PM.
    whats2