Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

Not how it works.

Last edited by Backalley Abortion Doctor; 07-14-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

call my bite, i dare you son!

The Organization Wants You....
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteUp View Post
    yea niggy, woe knows whats up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    hahahaha

i <3 woe

Quote Originally Posted by WoeInfinite View Post

call my bite, i dare you son!
    you bite.

(yes joking)

tickz thats tha sickest piece ive seen you do so far hands down...everything about it is nice an on point...keep it up
    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTHEICE View Post
    are poster paints good for black books
    Quote Originally Posted by Zase View Post
    nope they wont work

you can only make posters with them

Haha backalley is actually cencoring my shit!
    that's funny as hell.
    it's bombing science =]

Keep I agree.. this is the first ticks piece I saw that didn't have a lot of random letterstructure in it.. it's fucking dope, props!

oh btw keep we didn't post any pics so these posts are hazardes to the quality of bombingscience!!! watch out

trowels handies are dope!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

New alphabet.

That's a ill alphabet. I haven't done a alphabet for 2 or 3 years. Shit, it's about time, going to get on it as soon as I can.

Latest shits.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Doooope

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That Twixxer is just nuts man, so nutts i had to edit this and mention Mek's alphabet WTF????

Very nice Mek, I'm sure were about to see about 20 or so alphabets pop up around her, or a shit load of MEK style pieces...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

HaKone.

"When I went out to do something I always thought it was about quality rather than quantity" Risk, Chicago writer.

Can't wait to go paint !!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Rudolph Hucker View Post
    This.

I DON'T FIT IN NOBOYS SEEN!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    From now on, anyone who tries to publicly 'out' someone as biting ANYONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF is being banned forever. Change the pantyliner and move the fuck on with your life.

And if you want to sit and bitch about what a terrible site this is, and how everyone sucks, I will be more than fucking happy to show you the way out.

I do not care about you people, I do not care about being fair, or giving warnings, or second chances. I just, don't, care.
    home boy dont lie, you care a fuckin ton. thats why your makin threats and bein all argressivo. is what your saying that you want accountability to come from the mods only? cause it seems to me your cutting your nose of to spite the rest of your shit. edit me off this shit, thats cool, slong as your happy. im just saying that your makin your job harder, kids need to pay dues where thier owed so why make this shit less educational. its cool you take this internet thing so serious but what are you setting out to do here, really, i wanna know

yoda for talking

*english trasnlation as follows: na no revolt, im just saying your making your job harder, but thats cool. whatevers clever. seems like your over reacting though. why not just delete the shit talkers along with the shit sketchers and call it a day. it would save you from bustin a vain in your forehead over kids youll never even see

*word well do your thang, thanks for humoring my curiosity
    Last edited by m+s; 07-18-2010 at 03:04 PM.
    we require more minerals

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by m+s View Post
    home boy dont lie, you care a fuckin ton. thats why your makin threats and bein all argressivo. is what your saying that you want accountability to come from the mods only? cause it seems to me your cutting your nose of to spite the rest of your shit. edit me off this shit, thats cool, slong as your happy. im just saying that your makin your job harder, kids need to pay dues where thier owed so why make this shit less educational. its cool you take this internet thing so serious but what are you setting out to do here, really, i wanna know

yoda for talking

Can you retype that in English?
    I don't understand why "PICTURE, GALLERY. NO TALKING IN THIS THREAD" is revolt-worthy. Just shut the fuck up and beef in another thread, why does it HAVE to be this one? If the cat sucks, I'm gonna' delete their shit anyway, and biters are always shit.
    Monsters Doing Coke
    Big B.A.D Rots

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

To answer your question, I can delete them all day, banning them keeps me from having to do it again.

What I'm saying is, I don't care about being nice and giving warnings to kids on the internet for doing stupid shit, talking shit, and trying to pretend they're somebody. Instead of deleting your posts every day, I'll just get rid of you altogether. It's their fault, I won't lose sleep over it.

Edit: Sake, when your shit is deleted once, that doesn't mean I just really want to see it at the bottom of the page again.
    Monsters Doing Coke
    Big B.A.D Rots

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    To answer your question, I can delete them all day, banning them keeps me from having to do it again.

What I'm saying is, I don't care about being nice and giving warnings to kids on the internet for doing stupid shit, talking shit, and trying to pretend they're somebody. Instead of deleting your posts every day, I'll just get rid of you altogether. It's their fault, I won't lose sleep over it.

Edit: Sake, when your shit is deleted once, that doesn't mean I just really want to see it at the bottom of the page again.
    Wow im new to this site and thats like the second time ive posted a pic so when i saw it gone i just thought i didnt do it right...sorry.
    and may i ask why it got deleted? Are there some hidden guidelines or rules im missing?

Lets just all take a breather

-Mek that alphabet is looking meannn!

lol again end up on the bottom of these pages, one day ill get to the top one day haha
    flickr.com/photos/dukeone/