Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 37 of 2695 FirstFirst ... 17273233343536373839404142475787137537 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i disagree... letter structure is for people who understand the basics of typography and who have style. for the rest busting out random shit... face it: yall suck. dont care if u wanna be different or what. it still sucks. even if its original. it sucks. the end.
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

psykaoz lovin the pic you drew, the one thats your new signature picture, it looks dope man

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kinda is better in real life... cuz that isnt grey its like silver
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;

Originally posted by square@May 27 2004, 08:53 PM
    UGH...
    master p is up in this mutha
    (ps i agree)

Kaoz, how did you do that outline on the tae sketch>? its sweet as hell.

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>PWNED BITCH&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>
    I am a racist.

CR4CK4 SM4CK4 T3H H4CK4&#33;
    LOLLERCOPTER&#33;&#33;11 LOLLERSKATES&#33;&#33;&#33;1

Originally posted by Deal Faker One@May 28 2004, 01:14 AM

letter structure is for conformists. im such a non conformist that i love the "skinny then fat then skinny again" styles, CASE.
    you&#39;re not case, and you&#39;re not case2, so please change your name. you&#39;re not a non-conormist you&#39;re a douchebag.
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by CR4CK4 SM4CK4@May 28 2004, 08:07 AM
    Kaoz, how did you do that outline on the tae sketch>? its sweet as hell.
    uim they all say fae lol and wich one ya talking about?

CR4CK4 SM4CK4

your characters are weak as fuck
    and most of your letters suck ass

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

was that necessary?

no... not really

Originally posted by FaultO+May 28 2004, 08:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FaultO &#064; May 28 2004, 08:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Deal Faker One@May 28 2004, 01:14 AM

letter structure is for conformists.* im such a non conformist that i love the "skinny then fat then skinny again" styles, CASE.
    you&#39;re not case, and you&#39;re not case2, so please change your name. you&#39;re not a non-conormist you&#39;re a douchebag. [/b][/quote]
    That is correct. I am not case and i am not case2, and that nonconformist thing was a joke...oh, i dont write case either...
    War All The Time

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and by saying u liked the kinny-fat-skinny would mean your conforming to that style...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

rahso? im liking it but id like to see it all colored

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I love how that looks all gritty and raw from using the canvas paper

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dope coloring waste, you&#39;ve inspred me to use colored pencils for my next sketch...
    err well i was going to anyway since shitty markers fucked up a nice sketch of mine this week but whatever

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

mr.she77 looks like your image host is advertising hahaha (look at your sig lol)

yeah markers are less undoable... plus i cant do much detail work in markers... so for some stuff i just use pencils

that rahso reminded me a bit of fatso. maybe its just me.. anyone else see it??
    i keep a pink flag hanging out my backside

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hum i havent seen much fatso stuff so...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i see fatso every where, that guy is an idol, is shit is in some of the weirdest places , places where u hav very slim chance of completing the bomb and a really high chance of falling and dieing&#33; his paintings are clean and smooth and he has so many ideas&#33;
    WORD

Know writing ANORone