Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 925 of 2703 FirstFirst ... 42582587590591592092192292392492592692792892993093594597510251425 ... LastLast
Results 18,481 to 18,500 of 54059
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Feliks &#064; Oct 26 2006, 03:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    I love you swich, you made me smile. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'></td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>(Mateo_Jr. @ Jul 10 2006, 01:57 PM)
    Graffer that tags? Thats like having a Screen Name like &quot; Hustler that hustles&quot;.

fancy a cock shandy?
    ignore my crass propersition.....and comment on the pic.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meatgrinder &amp; cherubic meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Vegimite on Toast
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>meekus 4 lyfe </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    Gesus
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>and we shall have an emo holocauhst [sic], headed by adolf meekus. only hes got two balls and wont shoot himself </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    sketch3

(THE VAINGLORIOUS SIGNATURE)

what were you thinking when you made that pic? OHHHH about dicks&#33;&#33;&#33;....meekus, im starting to have a second thought about you bro...

haha jk meek...but seriously, haha
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>&quot;Life&#39;s A Bitch, And Then You Die...&quot;</span></span></u></span>
    --------------------

<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>(¯`·.¸_(à ¯&#092;¸,.-·~•²°â⠬œÂ·-» WoW&#33; <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ords <span style=\'color:red\'><u>O</u></span>f <span style=\'color:red\'><u>W</u></span>ar Online Crew Don&#39;t Front&#33;</span>

--------------------
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Advise)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>ÂÂ* &#33;ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sorry i forgot *****r. peace AC/DC h34r:ÂÂ* B)
    write DOPE and who is this krunk guy? 88.1 in vegas tho. out. kanthrax at tha spot. or ::FUNNY:: fugg man charlie murphy and mike epps are cummin at the Aladdin July 2nd..peace to all the cancer victimz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kayone707)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> give a man a fish he can eat for a day.. Teach a man how to fish an he can eat for a lifetime.. an he also gets a cool race car </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    --------------------
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>The Cheesebread Triplets:kronone, snow2skate and JadedSketches&#33;</span>
    <span style=\'color:yellow\'>V-Unit Now Has Competition...TCT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol</span>
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>kronone aka opertwo</span>
    <span style=\'color:red\'><u><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Your Everyday Postwhore</span></u></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

meek..eww....horrid subject, but nice drawing.

sonny black yours is a bit...errr...black.
    metz

top one sucks 2nd one is better

u guys have 2 turn up ur contarst and brightness......your monitors are probaly gettin dark from age

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you highlight it you can see it.

top ones better, second one sucks

no, seriously

on a sketch page...

something i did for a girl i know, and like

the flash got the black lines all... flashy?

meek..eww....horrid subject, but nice drawing.

shyone yours is a bit...errr...wack.
    emoaz 1er

Originally posted by Car2nist@Jul 12 2005, 01:47 PM
    you&#39;re an annoying bastard

but i just went and tanned for 2 hours and swam so i feel like a million bucks...

SO DAMN YOUR ANNOYING
    i dont know why......but that just made me laugh.. :lol:
    signatures suck...... ass..............they suck some seriouse ass.................................(ass suckers)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

meekus thats hillarious

car2n learn how too draw feet and hands, not too be an asshole, just letting you know thats what you NEED too work on.

and devil im actually proud of you. that shits hillarious.

i know how to draw hands actually pretty good... its just, i like simple...

i like using the pointy small triangle fingers..

and devils lame as hell, he spent like 300 dollars on a tablet and all he draws are those shitty little characters...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i like some of his characters and i like pokka dots
    kill em all

hahahaha thats nice. devil that was the only time ive liked something youve posted.
    car2n- looking good. except the girls eyes look wierd because shes smiling with sad looking eyes. and i think you should do fingers on your hands too. maybe mix em up do some with pointy fingers and some regular hands.
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

devil, your characters always make me giggle. i love the ghost hahaha.

what&#39;s so great about his characters?

in that last post it wasnt even his character. just the fact that he went over car2ns SKETCH with it. its just funny because he dissed his sketch like that.
    <span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-size:13pt;line-height:100%\'>close your mouth and open your eyes.</span></span><span style=\'color:gray\'>peace</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

excuse the shitty quality camera
    *905*