Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 93 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 4373838889909192939495969798103113143193593 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 53902

sorry! no markers! i lost all my sharpies with my microns..grr...but i could use pencil crayons...
    BA SHAM!

i was using it as a example but i can find a sketch probably&#33;&#33; <_<

Originally posted by The hard PENIS@Jul 1 2004, 05:16 PM
    The Kwest peice is absolutly amazing when you see it in real life... its fucking huge and its fucking clean and big ups to him for that..... but truth is... altho i find it really dope... i find it really wak at the same time... like its so wildstyle that it looks dope.. but if you break it down you realise it sucks... kwest always does the same lettering.. and the letters suck exept for the K wich is dope but its always the same K... and basicly the peice consists of pretty much just alot of random arrows comming out of no where..
    True, is "K" is ok though I guess. The "S" is alright. But an that "T" smells. But like you said, it&#39;s still pretty as hell.

Give it a peep, 100&#39;s of exclusive flicks, featuring artists with a wide range of mediums including graffiti, canvas, felt markers, pencils. Check it yo.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

MUSH, you are officially crowned Bombing Science double poster.
    SUP

there is the stupid letter structure show some sketchs with letter structure EH&#33;&#33;&#33; :P

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by draino@Jun 29 2004, 10:40 PM
    the E that looks like a character??? k i dont even know what or who chillen is and I have been making that carakter foor more than a year... so wtf does that mean? <_<
    there are like 30 writers that make teeth of there E&#39;s

Quote Originally Posted by ODonthesetrees View Post
    don't worry about it, the bud is in the roots, so when you pull the plant out of the groudn after its a few months old the buds are attached to the bottom, theyre already in bags and everything

Originally posted by mushone@Jul 1 2004, 06:53 PM
    there is the stupid letter structure show some sketchs with letter structure EH&#33;&#33;&#33; :P
    Haha. Work on it. And be honest, you haven&#39;t been writing for 5 years.

Give it a peep, 100&#39;s of exclusive flicks, featuring artists with a wide range of mediums including graffiti, canvas, felt markers, pencils. Check it yo.

Originally posted by dcite@Jul 1 2004, 06:53 PM
    MUSH, you are officially crowned Bombing Science double poster.
    just cuz i put the same psts one right after the other or what&#33;??? :huh:

Originally posted by EVAK_GBCKrew@Jul 1 2004, 07:13 PM

i got writers back in calgary that can vouch for me&#33; why dont you post something instead of just criticizing

Originally posted by The hard PENIS@Jul 1 2004, 05:16 PM
    The Kwest peice is absolutly amazing when you see it in real life... its fucking huge and its fucking clean and big ups to him for that..... but truth is... altho i find it really dope... i find it really wak at the same time... like its so wildstyle that it looks dope.. but if you break it down you realise it sucks... kwest always does the same lettering.. and the letters suck exept for the K wich is dope but its always the same K... and basicly the peice consists of pretty much just alot of random arrows comming out of no where..
    word all the pieces on that wall are massive.

kwest has letter structure i don&#39;t know what you&#39;re saying mush and i can read all his pieces (the ones i&#39;ve seen)
    the mr CASH rip from last years 416 expo is really hot.

and mush you have NOT been writing for 5 years.

Originally posted by mushone+Jul 1 2004, 07:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mushone @ Jul 1 2004, 07:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EVAK_GBCKrew@Jul 1 2004, 07:13 PM

i got writers back in calgary that can vouch for me&#33; why dont you post something instead of just criticizing [/b][/quote]
    Wow, you have writer in calgary who can "vouche for you". Man, it doesn&#39;t matter where you&#39;re from or who you know, you are wack, no matter how long you&#39;ve been writing. And why don&#39;t I post something? I post all the time, and I&#39;ll post what I want when I feel like it, not at your request. Quit frontin.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah Mush, I don&#39;t care if you&#39;ve been writing 5 years that dosen&#39;t mean your good. I find most the things you post and your constant repeating that you&#39;ve been writing 5 years wack.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"constant repeating"

see&#33;? double post king&#33;
    SUP

[quote]Originally posted by EVAK_GBCKrew@Jul 1 2004, 08:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EVAK_GBCKrew,Jul 1 2004, 07:13 PM
    Haha. Work on it. And be honest, you haven&#39;t been writing for 5 years.Quit frontin.
    :P well than dont say shit until you know the facts
    this is all a stupid fuckin kids game you guys are causing&#33;&#33;&#33;

you should quit sayin shit

dcite do you want some more double posts cuz they seem to make you really thrilled when you see them&#33;&#33;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahah^^

haha, mushy, easy man, im just playing, double posts crack me up.
    SUP

less chat, more flix

Originally posted by The hard PENIS@Jul 1 2004, 04:49 PM
    lmao omg thats crazy man ... hahaha

came up with it today. eh.
    <span style=\'font-family:Arial\'><span style=\'color:gray\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>BOSTON, DICKHEAD</span></span></span>

Flow Ares Boner Crew K All City Asker dobone Narc square Lumos zealot Logik Skunk She77 = <span style=\'color:green\'>W O M D</span>

i did this in nyc sitting in a park it&#39;s in two parts

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its possible that hes been writing for 5 yrs. it would just make him look like a worst artist claiming that though...
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>