Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 515
  1. #401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    1,088
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crimateNC View Post
    dude I got fucking jumped 3 times in my life. twice in the same day too (that time was for calling this tall skinny mofo a lesbian, and refusing to be a bitch about it)

    most recently was @ my local mall, I was supposed to be fighting a dude one on one but he brought these "bloods" (those mother fuckers were fake as shit) and got me jumped

    I won't lie. I got my ass beat, as you can see from the video I'll post of the last 15 seconds hahaha
    here
    but i got back up, cleaned up and the kid finally agreed to a one on one

    I didnt win the one on one (that bitch sucker punched me to start it off) but neither did he. the little fuck also got my homeboy jumped b4 we started fighting. now we are waiting for him to get off house arrest (because of "drugs") and then i'll be exacting my revenge. on all those fake ass boys, and little bitch boy.

    yay, crits please? hahahahaha JK
    Don't fight vaginas, who the fuck grabs shirts during a fight?
    At least you tried, and LOL@THEPHOTBUCKET.

  2. #402
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    on a island
    Posts
    129
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    its probably because you spend too much time on the playground
    Quote Originally Posted by Ni-chi View Post
    I bought this bracelet made of hemp and I tried smoking it but I didn't feel anything. I'm gonna try poppy seeds next time.

  3. #403

    Default

    been jumped a few times. ended up stabing the kid and i went to jail for it.

    May 9 2005, 01:00 PM

  4. #404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crimateNC View Post
    I won't lie. I got my ass beat, as you can see from the video I'll post of the last 15 seconds hahaha
    here

  5. #405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    170
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i havn't ever been jumped but i have been close to it several times. i live in a realy small town so that kind of stuff doesnt happen alot.

  6. #406
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    186
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ok thats not my photobucket lmao

    thats the girlfriend of the sorry bitch's friends photobucket


    i'll post a bombing science exclusive of when we rob that kid blind for 500 dollars and a half pound of weed too
    I promise that
    Last edited by crimateNC; 10-21-2008 at 07:46 PM.

  7. #407
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Chucktowne, SC
    Posts
    1,223
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    so dis one time yo! i gets jumpt by deez two wite giz, an dey waz lyke yo betch gimme all dem cabbages. an i sez i aint got dem cabbages. shitt waz week yo!
    [eightfourthree]

  8. #408
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    1,088
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crimateNC View Post
    ok thats not my photobucket lmao

    thats the girlfriend of the sorry bitch's friends photobucket


    i'll post a bombing science exclusive of when we rob that kid blind for 500 dollars and a half pound of weed too
    I promise that
    You sir are bad ass.

    I seriously hope that kid doesn't carry those 500 dollars and he has oregano instead of weed and you and your friends all feel like the douchebags you probably are.

  9. #409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    186
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    lmao fuck u, i'm just watching

    and he will, we got a plan

    shhhh

  10. #410

    Default

    lol you sound like a huge bitch, got knocked the fuck out. Cant scrap the kid yourself so you plan to rob him, then 90percent likely you'll get laid out again.?

    well played young sir, well played.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaPainter View Post
    gesus do you know of any good sites about starting to deal weed?
    Quote Originally Posted by BORG View Post
    you look like brother n sister, shits kinda creepy
    luckily, incest isnt frowned upon on bs

  11. #411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    212
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ****. View Post
    lol you sound like a huge bitch, got knocked the fuck out. Cant scrap the kid yourself so you plan to rob him, then 90percent likely you'll get laid out again.?

    well played young sir, well played.

    hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

    exactly my thaughts.

  12. #412

    Default

    I got jumped once by a group of nazi's becouse somebody spread rumours about me and they were all 18 and I am 14. I also got beaten up by some other dudes becouse they hate me for hanging with people they call ''urban people''. I got kicked in the back and fell on the ground and had like 5 people kickin me in the ribs and shit, saw the dude after a week and threw him on the ground stomped on his face so I don't feel like a complete loser.

  13. #413
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    24
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i got jumped once by these 2 guys in this gang we got in my town. They are fake as fuck and when they tried to get at my $ i cranked the closest guy. The other dude hit me as soon as i did too. I got dazed and stepped back and he came in for another swing I smoked the dudes right eye and ripped up his eyebrow peircing. They both came back at me and i ended up headbutting the guy i origionally punched and broke his nose. Then i remember the guy wit the peicing swapping hits with me and he got me on the ground when he hit me again. I remember bieng kicked and I fought as hard as i could and ended up with 2 busted ribs and a serously fucked up face, but i still have my $10. They split when the cops got there...Since then ive tagd over all their pussy shit.

  14. #414
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    186
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ****. View Post
    lol you sound like a huge bitch, got knocked the fuck out. Cant scrap the kid yourself so you plan to rob him, then 90percent likely you'll get laid out again.?

    well played young sir, well played.
    bitch I got jumped by some of his home boys, NOT HIM, got the fuck back up and still fought him one on one.

    I dont think any of y'all'd do that shit now would you? no you woulda listened to your bitch ass friends who weren't down and went home. sorry this little caucasian boy doesn't play poultry.

    and yeah would you be down to support your fucking homie if he got jumped right by your side? by 10 people at once? or wait no, you're probably fearless. sorry for bringing doubt onto the horizon for you.

    stop talking shit. you know damn well you play dirty then the whole game is dirty. if it woulda been 1v1 like it should have then my boys wouldn't have gotten jumped, and there wouldnt be any grudges.

  15. #415

    Default

    your a skinny bitch that got punched the fuck out, internet thug hahah.
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaPainter View Post
    gesus do you know of any good sites about starting to deal weed?
    Quote Originally Posted by BORG View Post
    you look like brother n sister, shits kinda creepy
    luckily, incest isnt frowned upon on bs

  16. #416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,549
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Looked like a 1v1 to me? Just a whole bunch of other people standing around when you got knocked out.

  17. #417
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Away From You
    Posts
    188
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    you can't really say that winning by numbers makes some cunt a bitch, you do what has to be done whether it is running through somebodies house or knocking them in the back of the skull.
    warring with cunts is fair fun, no matter how much the damage bill is.

  18. #418
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    186
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    man i've been real on here the whole damn time. you got the true story. am I acting like a thug saying I got knocked out? no? maybe? yeah? what ever your opinion plz stfu.

    i was trying to tell an experience I had, but apparently you cant do shit on this forum without some bunch of "son of cocksuckers" trying to play a fool.

    now resume the fucking topic, because I dont think i'd deserve to get banned for sticking to the topic, when you fuckers keep insulting people

    savvy?

  19. #419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    1,088
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crimateNC View Post
    bitch I got jumped by some of his home boys, NOT HIM, got the fuck back up and still fought him one on one.

    I dont think any of y'all'd do that shit now would you? no you woulda listened to your bitch ass friends who weren't down and went home. sorry this little caucasian boy doesn't play poultry.

    and yeah would you be down to support your fucking homie if he got jumped right by your side? by 10 people at once? or wait no, you're probably fearless. sorry for bringing doubt onto the horizon for you.

    stop talking shit. you know damn well you play dirty then the whole game is dirty. if it woulda been 1v1 like it should have then my boys wouldn't have gotten jumped, and there wouldnt be any grudges.
    And then you wonder why you get knocked the fuck out...

  20. #420
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    439
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yeah, i was painting behind a building one night and around 20 of them came out of the underground parking and just stole all my shit and left me with a broken wrist, best night bombing ever.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top