Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

got robbed a few nights ago. after a party i went to taco bell with my friends, it was like 230 am. so on the way back some kids rolled past us in this ghetto ass car and asked us if we had any bud, and we told em no. so they drove away and a few minutes later they come around this corner and walk up to us. there was a big mexican and 2 scrawny little white kids. so the mexicans liek yo what you got in your pockets empty them out. i told him to fuck off and he pulled out a box cutter and the two white ids started runnin our pockets. they didn't take my shitty phone, btu they took 5$ from my pocket and 20$ and like 3 grams of bud from my friends wallet. then they got my cousins ipod and left.

but htese kids suck at robbing people cause they missed my new 600$ camera and tha kid with the bud's ipod and 40$ that was in my wallet.

i'm goin out in my boys car with a few bats to find them tonight
    East Coast! Fuck You!

Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    Theres a girl at my school called the cock whisperer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~~>ANTIK<~~ View Post
    i think i hav a talent at art

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Cham View Post
    naw mayne I only got 3 of the 6 kids. when I smashed on the one kid with the gun they all tried to book. he dropped I snatched two of them besides him and the others kept going. I have never seen them again.... but yeah I took everything the three kids I caught had....all their shit and sold it.... fuck them...they cam up the street to my block trying to jump me right infront of my own fucking house fuck those little bitches.....fuckin stick up kids.....what ever that was a long time ago........ they are lucky I didn't fucking shoot their stupid asses....pulling a nine and couldn't even use it....fuck that

calm like a bomb was my old account by the way lol...... ive been on this shit for over 4 years now.....jesus.....
    Lol oh aight, Damn but you did pull a lil superman shit tho.

haha.
    I burned your whole family.. with this son of a bitch..

-G3zt

Quote Originally Posted by Kimo View Post
    Like 7 years ago, I went to this birthday party that one of my friends was throwing for his gf. Like a week before that party this kid that I grew up with was trying to hook up with her. She said he had to go to this party and ask her bf if he could. Being the smart ass he was he showed up, even after I told him not to. After a while I heard all this yelling in front of the house. When I went out there 2 of my friends were on this guy. I ran over there and pulled one off then this other guy I knew pulled the other one off. He got up all pissed off, and left with his friends. Then he called up some brown pride peeps he knew and said he got jumped.

A little while later I was out back trying make out with this girl that I had known for a while. When all of a sudden there was more yelling and shit. I ran up front seen one of my friends on the ground, and a guy with a bat standing over him. I ran out there and all of a sudden this guy was in my face. All I remember is hitting him and turning around and getting layed out. I didnt even see it coming. That same girl said that they yelled kill that mother fucker, and started hitting and kicking me with all kinds of shit. Then some guy fired a gun off in the air, and they all took off. I woke up after that with blood all over the front of me. When they hit me it knocked out 3 of my front teeth and split my lip from the bottom of my nose all the way down. The fucked up thing about it was that girl told me there was like 20 of them out there and all of my friends stood around and watched the two of us get fucked up. And we didnt even start the shit. Needless to say I dont talk to those fucks anymore. I dont want friends that are gonna sit there and watch me get my head kicked in. But Ive always been someone who wont watch something like that happen even if it means I have to get my ass kicked also.

A couple weeks later, I ran into a couple of them and they were all apologizing and shit saying that they were told to leave me alone when they got there but they didnt recognize me, stupidest shit I ever heard. Ever since then Ive had a flipper that I fucking hate.

Oh yeah, Ive also been robbed when I had a little over 8k on me. Kinda my fault though.
    whats a flipper?

Last time I went to the dentist they were saying it was gonna be like 6 or 7k to fix my grill.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that fucking blows man.

Quote Originally Posted by MAST View Post
    i was at this show one time, and the vocalist from one of the bands, called Lewd Acts, was outside telling all of us stories from tours and stuff. now this guy is one of the craziest dudes i've ever met, and i'd never want to fuck with him. one of the many fight stories he told us about, was about how they played this one show, and in between bands, this drunk mexican tried to start shit with him, and he saw one of the mexican's ese's pull a knife out of his pants, so the dude tried to stop anything from happening for fear of being stabbed. the first mexican wanted to fight though, so he tackled the guy. this dude got the mexican in a leglock and stuck his thumb all the way into his eye socket, and tried to gouge his eye out. once the mexican's friends saw this, they pulled him off of the dude immediately, so he didn't get a chance to get the eye out of the socket, but once the mexican stood up, he passed the fuck out from having somebody's entire thumb up in his head feeling around.

needless to say, if i'm ever in fear of getting totally fucked up or killed in a fight, i'm gonna try to gouge the motherfucker's eye out. it's as easy as sticking your thumb up in there and popping it out. even if you don't get it out, they're either gonna pass out, or not want to fuck with you cause you're fucking crazy.
    If someone ever tried to do that to me I would spend the rest of my life trying to find them and then I would not kill them I would pop both of there eyes out and let them live with no eyes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the weiredest thing happened today. I was outside talking to some basehead cus cops were hot everywere and I found out that some gang has been shooting up areas around my neighborhood, the wierd part wasnt that they were shooting it up but the way I found out. I found out cus the crack head was talking about protection to me and I thought he was gonna just start rambling on about condoms or some shit(cus thats what crackheads do ramble about random stupid shit) but then he showed me that he was wearing a teflon vest.. what Im wondering is HOW DID A CRACKHEAD MANAGE TO FIND/BUY A TEFLON VEST, those things are like 700$ n up at sporting goods stores.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got jumped but only by girls bc i called one of them a bitch. but it felt good.....so many ass and titties.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dude, this forums for gay graffiti writers. ass and tities mean nothing here.

you may have just given us all cooties.
    Last edited by G-Fat; 01-03-2008 at 01:57 AM.

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahhahahaha nice g, thats going in the sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Brazy 770 View Post
    i got jumped but only by girls bc i called one of them a bitch. but it felt good.....so many ass and titties.

stupidest shit ive heard in a while...... and I was at court all day....so I heard alot of stupid shit
    TIP Mac Dre and Johnny Ca$h

walkin home with my friend one night after trippin' around 4 30 am,and were in his neighborhood and 2 drunk guys (early 20's) roll up, start harassing us. the guy was moving on me so i had to turn and run, while at the same time, my friend was taking off his pants for the other guy....
    ran through some back yards until i banged on the back door of a house telling them to call the cops. the people didnt even speak english, and when the cops came first thing they did was cuff me up and start issuing on the spot drug tests, followed with me being brought to jail "under the influence of methamphetamines" the entire time being harassed the fuck out of, like you couldnt believe.

when we got to jail they booked me, and tell me theyrge going to take my blood for drug testing. i tell him "you dont have the right to take my blood". fuckin cop gets all in my face yelling how i can either let him or hes gonna force it out of me....i let them. was in there for a few hours until they drove me to the hospital for urine test, the nurses and such were able to tell i was obviously not on tweak, so from there the cops attitude changed. unfortunately i wasnt able to get a hold of my parents so they took me to juvie, around noon.
    i was in the holding cell another 2 hours before my mom showed up, they talked to her first, telling her all the lies of course. so when i finaly saw her i came straight out...
    long story short i left juvie on house arrest, but then a few days later we get a message saying "the dea no longer wants to pursue this case"

even later on it turns out my mom had connections with cheif of police at that station (she's a teacher, and had his kid) that guy was able to clear my records and get on those fucking pigs' asses for me.

FUCK THE POLICE

oh yea, after the entire ordeal, after getting out of juvie found out when i ran the guys got in the car to go after me (leaving my friend alone, but in his underwear and shoeless).... but they drove off the wrong direction lmao

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by the end View Post
    walkin home with my friend one night after trippin' around 4 30 am,and were in his neighborhood and 2 drunk guys (early 20's) roll up, start harassing us. the guy was moving on me so i had to turn and run, while at the same time, my friend was taking off his pants for the other guy....
    ran through some back yards until i banged on the back door of a house telling them to call the cops. the people didnt even speak english, and when the cops came first thing they did was cuff me up and start issuing on the spot drug tests, followed with me being brought to jail "under the influence of methamphetamines" the entire time being harassed the fuck out of, like you couldnt believe.

when we got to jail they booked me, and tell me theyrge going to take my blood for drug testing. i tell him "you dont have the right to take my blood". fuckin cop gets all in my face yelling how i can either let him or hes gonna force it out of me....i let them. was in there for a few hours until they drove me to the hospital for urine test, the nurses and such were able to tell i was obviously not on tweak, so from there the cops attitude changed. unfortunately i wasnt able to get a hold of my parents so they took me to juvie, around noon.
    i was in the holding cell another 2 hours before my mom showed up, they talked to her first, telling her all the lies of course. so when i finaly saw her i came straight out...
    long story short i left juvie on house arrest, but then a few days later we get a message saying "the dea no longer wants to pursue this case"

even later on it turns out my mom had connections with cheif of police at that station (she's a teacher, and had his kid) that guy was able to clear my records and get on those fucking pigs' asses for me.

FUCK THE POLICE
    I feel yah there I fuckin hate pigs with a passion..

Once I was chillin out around steak n shake wit some bois when a Miami Dade Cop car pulls up.. We were like wtf? Whats a miami cop doing up here so my bro like started waving and the car stopped and lowered down the window.. Two bitches were inside the car without uniforms.. And my bro was like ohh shitt.. Yall rob this car? And she was like yeah we robbed the car dumbass.. Then she was like is this how you talk to cops around here?!? I'll fuck all of you up right now she said. "I was like wow this son of a bitch".. and then my boi came out and he was like uhh ma bad... and then she was like you guys are lucky we dont step out of the car and fuck u guys up wit charges and all my bois were High so they were like yah yah my bad sorry bout that one of my boys shaked her hand or something.

If i ever see those cops again I'll fuck them up so badly...
    I burned your whole family.. with this son of a bitch..

-G3zt

u bee the jumper not the jumpee
    ***509***RMFS***[IMG][/IMG]

................509*ASKS19*ZAZKI*SUPHR****

................RMFS*ASKS19*SORROW10*..........

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by g3zt View Post
    I feel yah there I fuckin hate pigs with a passion..

Once I was chillin out around steak n shake wit some bois when a Miami Dade Cop car pulls up.. We were like wtf? Whats a miami cop doing up here so my bro like started waving and the car stopped and lowered down the window.. Two bitches were inside the car without uniforms.. And my bro was like ohh shitt.. Yall rob this car? And she was like yeah we robbed the car dumbass.. Then she was like is this how you talk to cops around here?!? I'll fuck all of you up right now she said. "I was like wow this son of a bitch".. and then my boi came out and he was like uhh ma bad... and then she was like you guys are lucky we dont step out of the car and fuck u guys up wit charges and all my bois were High so they were like yah yah my bad sorry bout that one of my boys shaked her hand or something.

were they hot atleast? uniforms<3

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

Banned
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by g3zt View Post

shut the fuck up no u wouldnt

haha just what I was thinking ^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by the end View Post
    my friend was taking off his pants for the other guy....
    sorry dog but your homies a bitch. your supposed to fuckin book it not stand there and get naked for um.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by sketch3 View Post
    shut the fuck up no u wouldnt
    yeah he would...hes mad gang yo
    PM me if youre from 450/819