Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast

alright so now that we finished all that...
    how bout
    back to
    getting jumped????

o goddamnet
    ok
    lion
    we get it
    your a foreign liberal douche bag
    who doesnt know shit about war
    gahhh
    take it to PMs or another thread
    MY MOTTO FOR LIFE...NO REGRETS...THAT AND...EVERBODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by MAST View Post
    which has led most of us to shit. we just don't know how to rightly use our intelligence. or is there even a right way?

and how the fuck did will smith take a cab from west philly to bel air?

I think I posted in this thread a long time ago in dog years. I got jumped last year at friends house by some faggots in the backyard because I was talking shit about some bitch.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i havent got jumped but 2 faggets told me there gunna get me rolled(jumped) and i laughed
    Sobr110 +480+ILS+
    Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    Gesus is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

some guy told me he wanted my shoes (said he'd give me a 5 rock for them) needless to say I didnt take him up on the offer
    "why thank yeu. rogue isnt my freind anymore. hes mean razor. he made me piss right in all my ink." ##sable##

funniest shit ever man LMFAO

haha I love this place
    [/QUOTE]
    let me ask you something.how do you drink soda?do you just put the can in your mouth and wait for the magic to happen?did your mom just stare at your dad's dick,waiting to become pregnant?

First sacrifice your family pet (preferably a dog) to the ink gods. Then put it all in a blender with some paint and etch. Inhale the fumes.

Voila! ink.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i almost got jump last night
    i was in the subway at like 10 and some writers come up telling me im in a crew that im not
    so i say im not and they keep saying im in it and that they were gonna beat me
    i told the guys the shut the fuck up and leave me alone
    they kept following me so i pushed one of hem and they didnt push back
    strange

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I was jumped the other day by a shit load of wasps, thats the only time i was jumped. They stole my dignity...

Thumbs down i got jumped

first time i went taging in my whole life i got jumped by lyrical assasins only 5 ov em thow 2 o em kiked shit oda my m8 and uvas came 4 me and my uva m8 ran home crying

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Almost got jumped today. Me and a couple of my friends went scoping an abandoned warehouse and then when we went inside, about 6 kids were walkin around in the dark. We got the fuck outta there quick(bullet holes everywhere plus we were in crip turf) then we saw two kids walk out wearing gang colors. Probably not gonna go back there
    A wise China man once said,
    "If you don't get burned, you will never rearn"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont tend to split noggins but i will if i have to ..... too much bs if u gonna fight man up and use the fist not the gun or shank people who use weapons to fight are pussy bitches...but i have been jumped but i have never lost {yet} *knocks on wood

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont see the poin of jumpin. i mean. its 5 on 1. its not like you should be ashamed if you loose.

ive been told id be jumped after cuz of fuckin dodgeball "i just stood thier and never got hit and i was the 1 man who won the game" after school a group of kids walk up to me. i just dog them down and walk straight threw em.

another one is 2 kids tried to jump me but i threw one off and hit the other guy and they backed down.

other then that i cant really say ive been "jumped" into anything.

naw i got jacked for 12 cents ones so i told the fool not to spend all at once and then my buddies jumped him lol

enor oner chop ya heads ".

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lately hella mother fucks been trying to jump me for no reason....its pissing me the fuck off
    TIP Mac Dre and Johnny Ca$h

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

One time these three wanna be bangers from my school came at me when I was out painting under a bridge. Theyre like "Hey, what the fuck do you think your doing on our turf?" so I was like "fuck you, I dont see your names on it anywhere" So they jumped me, I got the first two got one in the throat second one in the face with a right hook, and got the second one, but the third dude was a huge mutherfucker and he stomped me the fuck out. Then they just ran away, eventually though, me and the rest of the entire wrestling team caught up with them. Payback.
    The 715

Any Wisconsin writers PM me.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

football team is bigger at my school. =D

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was on mah way home from tagin sum bitches forehead for talkin shit, then a fly that he kicks it wit attacked me, i slapped that bitch in midair, he started twichin on the ground then i taged his wings an his fly penis...fuck wit me...i dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!111
    whats2©

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by paste View Post
    One time these three wanna be bangers from my school came at me when I was out painting under a bridge. Theyre like "Hey, what the fuck do you think your doing on our turf?" so I was like "fuck you, I dont see your names on it anywhere" So they jumped me, I got the first two got one in the throat second one in the face with a right hook, and got the second one, but the third dude was a huge mutherfucker and he stomped me the fuck out. Then they just ran away, eventually though, me and the rest of the entire wrestling team caught up with them. Payback.
    lol
    a lot of fabricators in this thread

I got rolled by my 'crew' .
    pretty jack, but its a big crew so they all didn't know.
    and i got punched in the face by a black guy.

ive been mugged by like 15 nu metal skin heads but everytime a kid at school or something comes up and starts beefin with like 6 friend behind him, i just say what lil bitch need an army?
    i'd rather live than live forever

almost got jumpped by like 10 wanna be scraps from my school for no reason but i was friends with some white priders at the time so they didnt do shit. also one time i was walking home and these two skin heads walk up and tell me to give them everything i had and they were like fucking 16 and i was 13so i just gave them my shit that sucked balls

think before you act.
    listen before you do.
    415 people pm me
    Quote Originally Posted by moze.2 View Post
    WAIT!??! omfg ahahhahah TONKA!!! LiTTLE TOnKAA!! ?!?1
    Quote Originally Posted by nero122 View Post
    yh im lacking im 14 my penis is so small look at it with this complimentry magnifying glass and no im just sayin most cases its truen i go bombing alone