Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ever Get Jumped?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PearlMRR, Jan 30, 2006.

Share This Page

1. PearlMRR

PearlMRR Senior Member

Anyone ever get jumped by a gang or something?

2. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

I've done more jumping than been jumped. I mean, I'm not all about this 10 on 1 bullshit, but if it means taking out some racist nazi fuck, I'll do what I gotta do.

But yeah, I've been jumped before.

3. PearlMRR

PearlMRR Senior Member

Oh yeah I recently got jumped for no reason the other day it sucked

4. PearlMRR

PearlMRR Senior Member

and i cant even fight so i dont brag about it
    i fuckin hate racist people too

5. LooP

LooP Senior Member

some 20 some year old fat black guy decked me in the face once and stole my 3 bucks witch i was gona give him any way for buying me cigs but i did get my cigs and a bloody nose and a couple hits to the stomik

6. Al Qaeda

Al Qaeda Member

7. Haste

Haste Senior Member

my buddy got jumped when he was bombing. ran down the alley to avoid some cops. got jumped by three big fucking rugged guys who yelled out "break yo self nigga" and then took everythign he had.

8. skaterbomber

skaterbomber Senior Member

never been jumped but have been in fights

9. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

i was at a show with my friend on friday, he decided to leave early....

on his way back a bg ass latin guy and a african american guy told him to give him his phone...he said no they pushed him, on swung at him...he dodged the punch, and cracked the latin dude in the face breaking his phone and the dudes nose....he ook off a bulet belt he as wearing and sung it at the other guy and missed and then he got hit and he fell...the two bitches continued pounding on him, under the watchfull eye of the Berkley County Police squad car pared across the street...this shit went on for about 6 minutes, the police sat there and watched. some dude ran a red light to help my friend . the cops then came over to write a guy a ticket for speeding and running a red light. then verbaly abused my friend as though he picked the fight and shit...haha the dudes were like a foot and a half taller then him, and twice his wieght.....fuck the police...they do so much good.....its fucking disgusting...i can see beating a nazi...but a kid.....i fucing hope officer friendly gets shot while on duty and that those two fuckers meets my friend again...cause next time the shit will be more then fists....

10. ghettochild

ghettochild Senior Member

i live in the north end of winnipeg (ghetto and scary) i get jumped all the time when i go bombing by all the big natives

11. Puffer

Puffer Senior Member

i was biking with my bro and these 2 guys were like telling us to go off some sweet ramps, which was gay and then they looked at eachtoher, laughed, and sprinted towards us, but we were on our bikes and out biked them, and then there was a couple more kids up ahead but luckily the one of them was my brotehrs friend and he bea those 2 guys up

12. beltonmoltow

beltonmoltow Senior Member

keep a box cutter on you. i aint neva been jumped , but i helped a lotta people out of a ass kickin from my boys

13. kill

kill Elite Member

u guys are scaring the shit out of me wit these stories

14. koper

koper Banned

i've never been jumped but have been mugged twice
    Both times smoking pot when i was still a teenager, and both with my good friend Craig.
    Once we were under some trees in this big city prk. 5 guys came up and just harassed us and took all our shit. Cops ended up getting ivolved with that and we looked through books of young offenders for a few hours to no avail.
    Other time was inbetween these buildings with these 2 other guys, we were on our way to make a 'purchase' with these guys so we had cash on us. We were just smoking pot when these 2 ski masked guys came up on us, one with a gun, one with a blade. Anyway all 4 of us gave them everything we had. Somehow i managed to mislead the bastards and toss all my shit behind me except for my Ecko hat. Saved alot of money that way. Anyway later we found out that the 2 guys we were with were in on it. Fuckers. But they must have been pretty pissed to see that i tossed all my shit behind me, and they couldnt say or do anything about it as to avoid blowing their cover.

Im not a fighter either, but can, have and will put people out if i need to.

15. Tony

Tony Elite Member

i was walking through a park alone at night (okay...stupid move) and 6 asian guys in thier 20's saw me, and asked "why you're lookin at me" and when they all started to move in closer obviously i knew exactly what was gonna happen. luckily i can run, run, and run (fallowed by hacking and weezeing, though) and nothing happend to tony.

16. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

its called life bro.....you should be scared.....

i tld this one before i think...i no in here...it was osmewhere else

i rember a gang of 6 13 yearolds tried to jump me once....this one grabbed my wallet, the kid was barel half my height. I had a iron rod that i found in the park for some reason. so this kid gabs my chain and the kids suround me... i look down he smiles at me with fronts on and says "nigga gimmie you shiet...." and i just laugh and push him off one of the kids pulled a fucing nine on me...i smashed him across the wrist with the iron rod i had, broke his wrist and he droped the gun, i was able to grab two of the kids bsides the one that pulled the gun....i took their fronts, chains, money, watches, shoes and their shirts and booked home....they came up from mac block thinking they were hard.....fuck that...I kiced the nine in the sewer before I left though...haven't seen them since

17. z4k420

z4k420 Senior Member

a couple times. once in a theater and many times at school

18. kill

kill Elite Member

shit im suprised im never been jumped since im in the ghetto all the time night and day bombing
    sf ghetto fillmore

19. Blix

Blix Senior Member

Man for some reason people hate it when they see you writing even if they the same age they get all mad and try to jump ya or atleast where i live cuz they think they're some tuff gangstas or something

20. Seek139

Seek139 Senior Member

never been jumped