Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Respirator Mask ?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Ghost2.0, May 31, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Ghost2.0

Ghost2.0 New Member

Yea so like when i go out bombing i tend to do large pieces and i usally get sick from the fumes so i was wondering what is the best brand or type of Respirator Mask i should get?

2. DAFUQ

DAFUQ Member

I don't know, but surely any of them do what they're meant to do and have certain regulations on safety etc, so I guess the on;y difference in masks would be comfort and size I suppose

3. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

#M makes some badass resps. I only really use em for legal indoor shit though [not that that happens very often]. But everyones got different lungs an chit so to each his own.

4. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

woops. 3M*
    my blunder.
    coulda fixed that but Imma up my post count like a cool kiddddd.

5. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

yeah, ive got a 3M double filtered P95 mask. it works very well. the P95 filters apparently filter 95% of particles and i dont taste or smell any solvents while wearing it either. i can paint for 10 hours with it and not have an issue. they cost about $45-$50 at a home depot, id suggest picking one up

[Broken External Image]:http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6783/maskme.jpg

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  6. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

I have the older model of that ^ Works fine and a little cheaper. All though I would suggest getting the new just cause its easier to change filters .

7. Above & Beyond

Above & Beyond New Member

8. china mobile phone

china mobile phone New Member

This is what I use Clicky Clicky.

It is fantastic. It does not steam up, you can get just about any filter for it you can imagine and then you can even clip them together in combinations.

I use a particle filter clipped on an toxic gas/solvent filter.

9. ~Az

~Az Member

Would you recommend getting a resp?

10. Pitlord

Pitlord Member

legal stuff, yes

bombs, no time xD

11. staples29

staples29 Member

ALways where the mask.

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

...wear-ever you go

13. Apse One

Apse One Member

You can buy em new on eBay for like $25. That's where i got mine. Great set.

14. Take-One

Take-One Member

Yeah I have the 3M one everyone here is talking about too. And it works great. They sell them and the filters at the home depots in the paint section.

15. maizy

maizy Banned

Yeah I have the 3M kind and it has worked for me over the past few years.

Yeah very true.

Yup! - It will help but don't take it off when you're with in 1 mile from where you were bombing or were you will bomb!

No other way around. It is far more important to help fight people from knowing who you are versus you health.

Heads up respirators will help only if you keep it on and have sun glasses on. For my second arrest I forgot my sun glasses in my car and the police used that one mistake so much for me. The sun glasses will actually help because the sunglasses will cover the rest of your face that isn't protected by the respirator. Which is very useful for security cameras.

PS- A gas mask might look dorky but they will work SO much better then a respirator. They will cover your eyes and help to keep your air fresh.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  16. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

If your totally obsessed with not appearing suspicious, while buying a mask (i guess cuz you look like a writer), its possible to make a mask. If you have the time, and the materials, what i want to do, is make a mold of the lower half of my face, out of plastic. Then attach some homemade filters onto it. So far the plans look kind of badass, and should work out well.

17. protectyurnuts

protectyurnuts Member

is hard to bomb with a mask! if your gettting sick then buy the cheap little mask the asians wear! will help and can be easily trown out

18. protectyurnuts

protectyurnuts Member

glasses and a small respirator will do, also bandana over one will help keeping your face hidding

19. criscros18

criscros18 Banned

or just go bad ass, and dont use a mask. "Real men don't use masks"

20. SLVRONE

SLVRONE Member