Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Personally Identifiable Information

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vowel.1, Feb 3, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Vowel.1

Vowel.1 Senior Member

aight so hear it is, i just want your opinions on some posible senarios, no bullshit please

senario one: you email someone with your real name in the sender lone

senario two: Cover blown, and you have a job where someone might see your name/picture someplace

senario three: someone recognizes you while your in the act of writing

now maybe i'm just being hella paranoid, or makig too big a deal of this, but I really am curious what you can do in some of these kids of situations to un-screw over yourself...if anything.... :unsure: :ph34r:

peace

2. Vowel.1

Vowel.1 Senior Member

Also, what to do about the problem Myspace has created for writers (getting caught on myspace)

3. Kao.Ali

Kao.Ali Senior Member

make your myspace a pivate account, or dont post ur shit there, you shouldnt advertise that you write on the web

and for senerio 3 it depends on who reconizes you, if its someone whose gonna snitch then its your word against theirs, so say it wasnt you, and they were just imagining
    as for sen 1 dont do that if you did, who did you send it to, if you didnt send it to the police i think youre okay
    and for sen 2 only another writer your family or the vandal squawd will peice all this info together, and you have to relly be wreckin shit for the vs th be stalkin you, and your family prolly wont turn you in if they find out you write

4. Vowel.1

Vowel.1 Senior Member

true. but i dont even like writers 2 know my full name unless i know them well

5. Vowel.1

Vowel.1 Senior Member

n i didnt do shit on myspace, i was talkin bout those dumbass jersey kids...

6. Cccp.aeroC

Cccp.aeroC Senior Member

i dont understand the first 2, but the third one doesnt really matter unless you just get unlucky and get a hero or police officer walk up behind you, most people just wont do anything because, honestly, its not worth the time to call it in or waste your time stopping on the street to yell at some kid - people in cars wont stop, so i wouldnt worry about it much.

just dont go out walking with a can in your hand and a trail of fills and handstyles behind you, be smart.

and myspace is fucking stupid.

7. snow2skate

snow2skate Elite Member

ensoe, webs, and a buncha other famous graff artists have myspace.. and they havnt been caught. I think as long as you dont admit to doing the stuff in those pictures.. then the cops cant do shit about what you post on myspace.

8. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

ensoe, webs, and a buncha other famous graff artists have myspace.. and they havnt been caught. I think as long as you dont admit to doing the stuff in those pictures.. then the cops cant do shit about what you post on myspace. [/b][/quote]
    fuckin right :)

If someone sees you writing--you know you have to work on being a bit more stealth--get in--get out--simple as that--if they yell to get your attention--book it the fuck outta there--hit home, drop your shit off, get diff clothes--then go somewhere else--if they question you, say you were somewhere else (get a close bud to give em your aliby lol)

Good luck n Peace
    -

9. Enemy

Enemy Elite Member

i got myspace with pics ov myself and graff but just legal pieces. as long as u dotn post pics ov ur bombs on highstreets i recon its ok :ph34r:

10. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

murder solves everything kill then inject them with cottom fibers into there blood stream so it cloggs the hart and they die a horrible death then hack them up in to peices soak the floora with clorox then amonia (one you clean up the clorox) then clean that up then dump a 2 litter of coca cola (it takes away blood stains, amonia kills the dna evidence, and clorox cleans and diss infects) then take 10 buckets dump the body parts in them add concrete stir mix pour, stir mix pour then seal...

dump the buckets off diffrent bridges diffrent lakes oceans whatever, go to mexico, amsterdam some where for about 2 years till it blows over and boom ya clear homie

11. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

isnt that from the song 'dead body disposal' by necro

12. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

13. ares

ares Elite Member

What pisses me off is that these 3 toys are getting attention, like all you kids start freaking out but you don't even realize that this shit isn't new. Deffintly not the first graffiti related arrest made because of myspace, or any other forums...

14. paint the town red

paint the town red Member

it's always your word against theirs. and if for some reason the heat is on to you, keep your paint, markers, black books somewhere that you either don't live, or where no one would find the shit if you got raided. don't be like APES and leave 3000 cans (literally), your black book, and your ape suit in your apartment scattered everywhere.

15. Vowel.1

Vowel.1 Senior Member

well idunno about myspace and i dont really fuck with it...but i did Senario 1 and yes it was stupid because i dont know the writer real well, except that hes from my city and everyone says hes cool...but i dont know im just paraoid about sayin shit online
    you feel?

16. Vowel.1

Vowel.1 Senior Member

17. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

just inject air into their bloodstream

18. Tanner

Tanner Senior Member

if you get caught then meh

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

:lol: naw man listen to the song you wont hear shit about any of that cept for choping um up

20. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

not personal enough... all you have to do is take a 21 gauge bmd syringe full cc
    take a rubberband put it about the pluger middle and pointer finers then wrap it around twice then pull the pluger back put the rubberband on the top of the plunger pind the rubber band throw it like a dat and hit um.... thats pussy shit

like i said up close are personal.... might as well leave them alive while you torcher them so you can see the look in there eyes see there soul screaming.... its beautie at its finest... ok i need to stop