Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weekly Handstyle Battle #13 - High Life

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by NouveauP, Jun 13, 2011.

Share This Page

?

Who is the most interesting man alive? Wait...

Poll closed Jun 20, 2011.
  1. NouveauP

25.0%
  2. Chad Warden

28.6%
  3. seywhat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. hasemler

10.7%
  5. Spare

35.7%
  1. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

2. posher

posher Senior Member

Nouveau gmv, but spare had a nice one too.

3. zombeone

zombeone New Member

4. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

the polls are fixed.

5. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

i'm sorry but what the fuck is going on.

6. posher

posher Senior Member

How are the polls fixed? Just curious? I don't see anything weird about whats goin on here, just my opinion tho.

7. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

Not much voting, and what is voted seems wack to me. Seywhat is practically cursive, jus throwing that out there. Im not really feelling how spares letters overlap either. Me and nouveaup should have a close running.

8. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

admittedly,i feel like every entry especially mine was rushed last minute. and how exactly do the polls seem fixed?

9. ChadWarden

ChadWarden Elite Member

yeah, i agree, yours looks like shit. mines pretty fucking sweet though. granted, it could have been better.

what i dont understand is how spare is winning over everyone. his g, second h, and e are all pretty solid, but those i's? that fucking l or the first h? i just dont get it, man. although id take spare over seywhat or hasemler.

i guess im just "butthurt."

10. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

I thought Chad and Spare had the strongest entries by far. I really liked the composition of spare's. And I actually liked the first H and the F shape matching.
    Chad's has so much flow. Strong letters too. Surprised he doesn't have more votes.

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

I voted for Chad.

12. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

i originally was pissed at that, you get what you give and i literally did it last minute lol.
    but spares = ehhhh
    seywhat = it's not a cursive battle, if it was you'd be on point
    chadwarden = despite your shit talking, it flows nice but letter structures inconsistent, like my "e"
    noveoup = probably my favorite just a bit basic.

so between the mods entry for structure and chad's flow i gotta go with chad because although inconsistent structure it looks differant then anything i usually see in here.

13. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

i feel u homie, but thats my handstyle ya dig, i def need to develop it some to stray from that straight cursive though. n yours looks like u tryin to hard, simple is more effective until u get ur letters down pat. like look at ur L, shit almost looks like a lowercase h u know. i voted chad for the basically the whole style, shit was put together alot better than everyone elses. nouv and spare are on point but they just dont have the pizzazz of chads. all in all to each his own. peace and good looks on actually entering the battle lol

14. hasemler

hasemler Senior Member

i like your attitude and i feel you i was trying simple but it just doesnt flow right. be sure to enter next battle bro. and btw you ever try to transfer that caligraphy looking style to a peice? like thicken the lines up and add a 3d or shadow? that could be your thing.

15. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

i fucks with it a lil bit, im workin on alot diff styles at the moment. n imma def get in on the next battle, we need more cats to get in on these!!!!!

16. Pickton's Pigpen

Pickton's Pigpen Elite Member

x2 its obv flow.

17. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

18. .Cuore

.Cuore Senior Member

polls = fixed. it's a scandal!!!!!!!!!!!

19. SVEZAJEZA

SVEZAJEZA Senior Member