Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weekly Throwup Battle #14 - FOCUS

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by NouveauP, Jun 19, 2011.

Share This Page

1. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2011
  2. posher

posher Senior Member

Seriously? WTF is wrong with this site? Usedto be tones of votes and ppl into this shit. Did it really get that "corrupt" I'n this bitch that everyone just stopped giving a fuck about battles? Where are the weekly scetch battles, I wanna see full color all out shit! (pardon moi fracais) I mean no disrespect to anyone running this stuff. But I have been on here long enuf and this is pitiful, for real. You know what I'm sayn, take it for what it is cuz Im drunk and been drinking for the past 12 hrs and I got sum shit to say oh and nouve got my vote or whoever that is. Dope battle.

3. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

4. Secner

Secner New Member

First time using this forum! Used to vist mindgem.se but it appears to be gone :p This site is pretty good though!

Attached Files:

5. Secner

Secner New Member

Oh Shit! I completely forgot that it has to be the word "FOCUS"..my bad sorry!

6. MrB

MrB Member

can anyone enter this

7. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

This particular battle is over. The next word is KURSTE. Go to the find battles thread for more details.

8. MrB

MrB Member

thanks mate it use to be that we post are flicks on to the thread, its been a while and alot has changed espically the e credits :S

9. Fusion

Fusion Senior Member

Man you're right...I haven't been to this forum in ages, but I remember the battles were intense at times before...now it doesn't seem like the interest lvl is that high

10. posher

posher Senior Member

dude im glad sumone on here has sum idea of what im sayin......its shitty, straight up. cuz there usedto be sum crazy ass battles on here forreal! we need that back. im gunna get in on every weekly battle I possibly can, im a busy man but I deff got time to help whatever waay I possibly can in getting B.S. back to the shit I usedto love coming to see every week.

11. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Yea, i remember those battles. I used to watch this forum a lot longer than I've been a member..Or I might of had an account but never posted..haha..But I do remember the quality in these battles was quite good. Now it's like..wtf happened?

12. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

you guys stopped participating... that's what happened

13. posher

posher Senior Member

Well I did a peice for this weeks battle and they never put it up...... I'm trying to participate again lol