Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 25 of 60 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: Other Art

I dont like it, doesnt flow.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

It doesn't make much sense to me... The clouds are completely cartoony while the people and dogs are realistic. It looks like everything was kind of thrown on it. Sorry, I'm just not feelin' it.
    Flickr: I Love AiR.

Originally posted by elcs@Jan 16 2007, 12:21 AM

Eh, I guess this is finished. It still looks wrong to me. I dont really feel like fucking with it until I like it though. I have a bunch more ideas that I want to do besides messing around with this one.

first off durden, get your shit attitude out of this forum. Elcs owns you
    if your trying to call out a bite...suck a dick. elcs' sketch looks nothing like that pasty bitch fromt he salt can

you dont crit you only talk shit
    just fucking leave

^^^ fucking right...lol anyways that's not even close to a bite. man over the last like week people have went fuckin callout crazy and are calling everyone out on biting. i admit i might have even joined in on the craze. anyways im liking that shit elcs...mad detail in those stencils and the canvas doesnt even look that big... how'd you do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

first of all i need to clarify a few things. i understand that the background is very cartoony and the rest is very detailed. that was what i wanted to do, but it didnt turn out how i planned. second of all the girl, dogs, and balloon are pasted on, not stencils. the sun, clouds, mountains, and hill are done using some form of stenciling however.

BEFORE THIS TURNS INTO A HUGE BITCH FEST ABOUT ME BITING, READ THIS FIRST...

what i originally wanted to do with this canvas was to find a bunch of random clipart from all over the internet and paste them at the bottom of this stencil. i wanted it to be really weird and random and make no sense. those arnt original drawings of mine. i had buildings, animals, random famous people, objects, etc that i was going to include at the bottom of this stencil. i wanted to use and combine different images from the internet in ways that they were never ment to be used in. it ended up looking stupid as hell, so i removed all of them except the paste on's that you see now.

im not trying to pass off those paste on's as my own work. if i had put on the rest of the pictures i was planning on using, it would have been pretty obvious that they were just random pics pulled from the net jumbled together, and not sketches of mine. i realize that i forgot to add a disclaimer or explain this in my original post.

im not "biting" these paste on pics. it was clipart, thats kinda the point...its free for anybody to use. however, i really didnt want to make it seem like i was passing that clipart off as my own drawings. using random images from the net and adding them to this was my plan, but it ended up not working.

i dont consider this biting. if you guys say you have never made a stencil from a template that wasnt yours originally, or made a stencil from a picture you didnt take, or something along those lines, the you are lying

Originally posted by BoRe-719-@Jan 16 2007, 08:41 PM
    first off durden, get your shit attitude out of this forum. Elcs owns you
    haha, really?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im sorry...am i missing something? did i offend you somewhere along the line? whats with the attitude. i remember giving you props on your kid stencil. i just dont know where this hostility is comming from?

Originally posted by elcs@Jan 17 2007, 09:47 AM
    im sorry...am i missing something? did i offend you somewhere along the line? whats with the attitude. i remember giving you props on your kid stencil. i just dont know where this hostility is comming from?
    nah, I'm not trying to be hostile towards you, pretty sure I complimented your work before, gave some suggestions, as I do with a lot of work thats posted.

but some people think I just talk shit, that's who that post was aimed at.

nice work though, again.

shut the hell up you post editing motherfucker

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

umm Should I let you guys duke it out... Or post a pic.

Ill post a pic.

Photoshop
    PM me if you want to swap mailers!
    AND CLEAN YOUR INBOXES OUT!

Sad thing is this guy probably got the bug to paint now. Taxpayerone lol.

Originally posted by BoRe-719-@Jan 17 2007, 10:33 PM
    shut the hell up you post editing motherfucker
    kill yourself.

thats clever, pretty sure you said the same thing to elcs before you edited your post asshole

battle me
    chracters
    due friday

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ummmmmm....... WRONG!!!!!!!
    voice of the voiceless

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

all your oil are belong to U.S.

is your car SXe?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by BoRe-719-@Jan 18 2007, 12:12 AM
    thats clever, pretty sure you said the same thing to elcs before you edited your post asshole

battle me
    chracters
    due friday
    yeah your totally going to kick his ass lol

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, "All City Stars"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

from today and yesterday

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The colors all seem too bland, and blend together a little too much, and random lines across it where it looks like a piece of paper was are not really doing it for me. I see what you were going for here, and if that's what you wanted the finished piece to look like I think you would have been better off putting the text in the corner near the bottom. The positioning of it just looks weird... I do however, like the quote, and if it's not finished I apologize for sounding like a dick.
    Flickr: I Love AiR.

I think it's a really dope background, although I agree about the lines, not feeling 'em. If you put something at the bottom, it'll be complete, and look good.

otherwise, if thats it. . . doesnt look right. too much space.

dope background though.

heres my character:

O
    Y
    /\

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

kind of empty and bland. not super exciting. but the words have some meaning i guess. try a different background

the wookie from JAPAN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by elcs@Jan 18 2007, 08:48 PM

from today and yesterday
    yeah to bland you need to put a colo in there that makes it pop hardcore...

v-unity

Hold your Color against the wall, When they take everything away. The cops of G.R. are keen and cold I fear them not for I am bold........

Nos-ACS, "All City Stars"