Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Day Jobs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr.insanE, Jul 22, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Mr.insanE

Mr.insanE Senior Member

Hey guys, as you may know, doing illegal graffiti doesn't pay the bills. I my self is in need of work, and my guess is that many of you artist are as well. So i decided to make a thread for us to get paid legally, so if you have a job, hook a brother up, i would prefer work in the new york area. And if you need a job feel free to post up.

Keep the graff economy rolling fellas.

2. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

If some yuppie out there wants to paint something for them I say do it. Be sure to reach an agreement you both can agree on involving money and supplies then do it. I've had lots of offers through the years to do interior pieces or sign making or whatever but the price of art pieces have a lot of factors to consider so be careful and just like any arrangement try to cover every possible scenario. Do a good one, leave an email address somewhere around the work you did and expect more calls.

3. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

4. tha wite rabbit

tha wite rabbit Senior Member

5. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

No dayjob for me, im on the graveyard shifts these days

6. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

Considering a grave yard job right now, never had one before and I'm not too keen on sleeping through the day.

7. C H E N Z O

C H E N Z O Elite Member

i used to be a mad banker .. but now i'm a fully fledged optometrist. there's yer dinner!

8. GuyGuyer of Guyland

GuyGuyer of Guyland Senior Member

if youre gonna get paid off commissions. make sure there is a paper contract both parties sign. keep your street name different than works you will paint legally or for murals. that way you can use them in a portfolio and the email you links up on the mural wont have anything illegal tied to it.

i myself am an experience butcher. but the past 6 months my full time job was theft, hustlin and mooching the welfare system. cuz i didnt wanna cut meat for a while. but now i need to go back into the whole cuttin game cuz i need loot an need to take a break from illicit shit. no idea what id like to do as a career yet.

9. EVO156

EVO156 New Member

I actually work in a grave yard.

10. Strange Journeys

Strange Journeys Senior Member

11. Non Phixion

Non Phixion Member

12. FuckMcNasty

FuckMcNasty Senior Member

13. PS187

PS187 Banned

yo the dopest job would be delivering newspapers you gotta get up at like 3 to deliver just bomb shit on the way. its the perfect cover up. Or being a cop Haha

14. PulseWithLife

PulseWithLife Elite Member

my job is what ever connected me enough that I benefited to the greatest extent while not give a once of my soul or furthering any agenda other then mine.

15. Simon

Simon Senior Member

I work at the BP :L
    It's the closest place for me to work without having to drive into town. Don't have to do much either, pretty much just relax fill up cars and stock shelves so its an easy after school jobs to pay for paint an shit :)

16. nixon

nixon Member

im a damn dishwasher. but, i work at a fancy dinner restaurant, so i'm always out late.

17. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

aww potwashin sucks! believe me i know, just got me a job as a chef at one them fancy lochfyne fish restaurants.

18. Stuck

Stuck Elite Member

last 3 jobs have been kitchen gigs. I dont mind doing prep though u wake up early and u leave early then u have the whole day to enjoy but it really kills ur desire to go paint knowing u gota be up at 6 in the mornin to work. But on the real fuck kitchen jobs ur way underpaid and overworked it aint worth it

19. 2mor

2mor Senior Member

i like bein a chef at the mo, and it sure as fuck beats signin on.

20. cause

cause Senior Member

I work graveyards. Sleeping through sunshine sux but its not bad.... damn cell keeps poppin off all day messing with sleep too.