Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Weekly Sketch Battle #6 - ANDERS

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by NouveauP, Jul 31, 2011.

Share This Page

?

Who's got the hard "an?"

Poll closed Aug 7, 2011.
  1. NouveauP

3.8%
  2. neeza

19.2%
  3. SVEZA

73.1%
  4. CS!K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Asyd

3.8%
  1. NouveauP

NouveauP Elite Member

2. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Sveza killed it! Much respect.

3. posher

posher Senior Member

Gave it to sveza, but I'm digging NP's aswell, that fill is sick bro. I wanted to get I'n on this but it's the long weekend here and I won't lie, I drank all night when i was done work and had no time to draw anything. I wanted to do a matrix themed piece for this as soon as I saw the word, I'm disappointed I'n myself a bit haha but whatever, dope entry's from all of u but especially my homie sveza and his super clean flow! And also NP cuz for one he got I'n on a peice battle and two, his is nice and clean aswell (always a sign of skill.) and it's simple but the letters are still solid and that fill is dope as fuck, also the dirty background im feelin. Respect.

4. extinct

extinct Senior Member

Sveza with the dope letters

5. SVEZAJEZA

SVEZAJEZA Senior Member

I had mine sketched early this week, and came home on saturday morning after a MDMA cap and was still wasted so i coloured it in, turned out ok i rushed it abit would of like some characters or something. Im going snowboarding for 2 weeks so i will try but probs wont sketch anything special or even enter. thanks for the props posher, and also good to see u nouvp getting amoungst it........

anyways peace out everyone i gotta nap before my 8 hour drive. leaving at 1pm

6. twisties

twisties Elite Member

SVEZA got my vote

7. Asyd

Asyd Member

Sveza killed it... Nice of posher to stay out of a battle so the decision was a little easier... Neeza and NP both had nice pieces too... next word please...

8. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

SVEZA tore it up

9. hirpmet

hirpmet Member

sveza no contest