Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

TFRRT 2: Phat2 vs Lord_Plankton - "Mohamed"

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Phat 2, Aug 3, 2011.

Share This Page

?

who'll be making his opponent his bitch?

Poll closed Aug 8, 2011.
  1. Phat2

40.7%
  2. Lord_Plankton

59.3%
  1. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

2. Shit Outta Luck

Shit Outta Luck Senior Member

This might be a double post my phones laggin but I'm gonna say phat I like yours better. Planktons character is ill though, and so is his fill. But it's close lol

3. dangeri

dangeri Elite Member

Phat gmv :: both nice tho fellas. I havnt visited this website in about a year, and from what I can remember from you guys u'v both really come on :)

4. Mc Satan

Mc Satan Senior Member

honestly i think plankton's is best, but leaving the character unfinished coloring wise irks me. gonna wait a bit and see if it get finished, otherwise phat gets my vote due to completion.

5. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

^ nothing's getting finished. these are the final entries

6. Shit Outta Luck

That's because it's completely colored in? Satan whatchu smokin

7. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

yo, this isn't like the toy threads where you just say "phat gmv" or "plankton gmv". you gotta actually submit your vote up there by clicking on the poll

8. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

damn yall, this was a hard choice. big ups to both of yall for sure, shits comin along nice. i really dug them both a lot but i had to go with plankton. i was goin back n forth for like 15 minutes lmao... good shit peace

9. TastyMcNasty

TastyMcNasty Elite Member

bahahahahah! all this big talk by plankton, and look how wack his shit is!!! hahah, shits funny.
    if he isnt actually serious, but instead a troll, he wins my internets.

10. Shit Outta Luck

I feel like Plankton's winning cuz of his fill...

11. PlanetVegeta

PlanetVegeta Senior Member

12. nah!

nah! Banned

plankton defo had the best piece in my opinion

13. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

I'd go with Plankton on this because I honesty think that his piece is better. I think the character is dope and goes well with the piece but wouuld have looked better with a thicker outline on it... Phat 2's entry is not bad I like the smoke and the character good placement of both.. but that does not go with the battle word... Did you draw that on photoshop looks pretty well done you are getting photoshop down to a science... Seriously though i'd say PLANKTON

14. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

not at all... everything was hand drawn, only photoshopping I done to the photo is minor color correction, because the scanner I'm using makes the colors duller than they are in person. so I have to use photoshop to make them vivid again. the yellow 3D is actually gold irl.

and to be honest, I changed the rules and the word of the battle the other day because I was already starting up with this piece as a birthday present for my friend moe, who's a smoker and writes frog... so you see why I used that character instead of the prophet. I didn't wanna be bothered doing 2 different full color pieces so I thought I'd use this one for plankfagget's battle too.

ended up laminating it and mounting it on foamboard. he liked it, so I don't really care that much about this battle. I'm only glad plankton played along. I just had to poke him to get some activity boiling. I knew his troll ass was gonna jump in on the first slice of beef he smelled coming his way. worked like a charm :)

[Broken External Image]:http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...8077475_202093693143954_1057797_3215140_n.jpg

15. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

16. MoganOne

MoganOne Moderator

17. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

LOL word

whats your point plankfuck? i just showed you a cell phone flick of the damn sketch. what is it youre still not believing? only thing that was bothering me is that the black i used was alcohol so the streaks were showing through. had to level em down using photoshop. you can do that . what the FUCK are you talking about?

18. my.favorite.addiction

my.favorite.addiction Banned

Wasnt feelin Planktons lettering,color scheme a tad too flacid.
    Stay up Phat.

19. toopski

toopski Guest

phat2 gets my vote

and as for plankton always saying ppl got no letter structure well you aint got it down just right urself yet, but tbh your fill is dope

20. lord_plankton

lord_plankton Elite Member

relax dude, i believe you. but maybe ill hand in a legitimate complaint against you because of steady harassment.

ive enough prove to go full distance baby, enough lawyers to lock you away for real long time, enough of enough to enough your enough with enough enough enough enough....get it?