Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 343 of 497 FirstFirst ... 243293323333338339340341342343344345346347348353363393443 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,860 of 9936

Thread: Tot Characters

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well.... ur better then toke

lmao science, ive seen your letters before bro

thats kind afuny evade becuase im not really feeling you shit either, this reminds me of another character you did like this with a mo-hawk, theres too much going on and its flat, your other circle guy was straight tho

Vodka
    VD- visual destruction

Reminds me of another kid who used to do monkeys, i like your more though, if that fill was clean that would be dope, props

still progressing

Vodka
    VD- visual destruction

CEAZER; where the hell are its pupils?

TOKE; Go stop by a craft/art store and find a "How To" book on cartoons and characters. No jokes, no offence, It could help you a lot with humanoid karaks. Body structure, hair, eyes, hands.
    No shame in using one to help yourself along.

Your progressing, but its slow. I'm sure looking through one would give you a well earned boost.

(I'll grab a photo of one I bought for my little brother, he digs characters.)

yeah i really have no idea what im doing, im just trying to teach myself, ill look into it

Vodka
    VD- visual destruction

usually when i do pupils it doesn't look as good so its kinda goggles yanameen?

and yeah i was running out of paint so my fill sucked next time will be better

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha i fucked it up so some things are off but just did a little quickie for the bro......(didn't take half as long as i thought it would)

*crits would be appreciated*
    Last edited by Live_2_Spray; 04-09-2008 at 07:48 PM.

Ceazer; I get ya, try working out some sunglasses. monkeys always look good in sunglasses.

Toke; Pictures off the book I bought my lil' bro. Its really basic, hes only 8, there are better ones out there but just to give you a idea of whats in them.

Body structure.

Tips on how to make characters stand out, didnt even know that was in there...

thanks man, i honestly might just buy that same exact book, everyione tells me i have alot of potential but i need some direction, im gonna go back to the lab and toil and prolly hit borders or the local book store tomorrow :]

i appreciate you being really constructive wiht your criticism

Vodka
    VD- visual destruction

No problem. I like to help out now and then.

i kinda liked that karak reminds me of chuck norris

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Crits?

Sober2
    R.I.P MUNIK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

don't do spray cans, they are sooooo played out.

Quote Originally Posted by -Leski View Post
    CEAZER; where the hell are its pupils?

TOKE; Go stop by a craft/art store and find a "How To" book on cartoons and characters. No jokes, no offence, It could help you a lot with humanoid karaks. Body structure, hair, eyes, hands.
    No shame in using one to help yourself along.

Your progressing, but its slow. I'm sure looking through one would give you a well earned boost.

(I'll grab a photo of one I bought for my little brother, he digs characters.)
    Although this isnt a bad idea, i myself have never used one of these books in my life. sure you progress a lot slower, but you will DEFF get your very own style that no one can duplicate, and something that people will recognizae right away.

like, look at me. im not perfect, but im not too shabby either, and i deff have a recognizable style.

In my personal opinion, you will progress in more of your own direction if you just keep drawing, keep experimenting, and just keep pushing yourself.

anyway, its not a bad idea, as many people look at these to get a boost, but i think it will deff take away from your style. just my opinion.

heres something i did recently and dont think i ever posted...

Last edited by Bill Cheese of Wheeze; 04-10-2008 at 06:40 AM.
    ---

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cheese of Wheeze View Post
    lol i agree. i couldnt tell if he was trying to be black or if he was trying to be a nerd. anyway. yea, everything tech said. just make sure to make the reference when you post, so as not to get everyone all excited
    nerd ! :P
    yeah whatever..you proved your point well .. Family Guys shit anyway !

keep it up guys

Cheese; I never used them either.
    I just figure that toke could use something like that to build a good foundation to grow on.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I think I'm kinda likin' Juicee's Bus over there. I like where it's going actually, not often that you see a bus being used for a char.

(But seriously, don't use cans, it's really lame, bro)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahh forreal, i thought i drew it pretty tight tho

lol i came up with a bus when i was tryna draw my brother this thing from the movie Cars lol

thanx for the critss :]]]

Sober2
    R.I.P MUNIK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah man it was cool and all, just don't make it a can. That's kind of cliche, if you know what I mean (as in, over used)