Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 158 of 498 FirstFirst ... 58108138148153154155156157158159160161162163168178208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 9949

Thread: Tot Characters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Bill Cheese of Wheeze+Feb 14 2007, 02:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bill Cheese of Wheeze @ Feb 14 2007, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AiR@Feb 12 2007, 07:42 PM
    Tribal mask doodle from today:
    that is freakin hot. im pretty jealous actually. not gonna lie. you have nemore like that? [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I&#39;ve got a couple more done... I&#39;ll take some flicks soon.
    Flickr: I Love AiR.

yo whats the point of postin somethin that took you 15 seconds to whip up

air nice mask, maybe throw in 3 or 4 tribal lookin colors that shit wud be Niice
    easy mac maybe take a better look at the basic structure of your characters before you go the next step
    ras this old school stuff puzzles me, its 07 it even says that in your sketch...

<span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'>GOT THE GIST OF IT YET? </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by cess&#33;@Feb 14 2007, 07:23 PM

air nice mask, maybe throw in 3 or 4 tribal lookin colors that shit wud be Niice
    easy mac maybe take a better look at the basic structure of your characters before you go the next step
    ras this old school stuff puzzles me, its 07 it even says that in your sketch...
    I&#39;m gonna scan them all in to my computer and add some color/fuck around with them and get some prints most likley.

air that&#39;s fuckin dope. really really really feeling it. i&#39;m loving how its got the arrows in it giving it a kind of urban/graffiti feel to it. facial features are awsome. really love it. keep those up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thanks Atesk, here&#39;s a few more I just did:

Nice

i see some dark red/brown/yellow schemes on those

hey cess, get up outta my grill and shit, I&#39;m progressing as fast as I can, besides, these are drawnings I INKED recently, not somthing I drew yesterday , ....sorry......no beef.......and NO shamee I will not change my sig cause you don&#39;t like it, sounds a clear case of haterism to me....even is it is crappy...
    no excuses, play like a champion....

damn air those are hot&#33; i havnt sent out your sticker pack yett.. ive been fucking lazy, sorry.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Same here man... It&#39;s cool though, if you wait a little while longer, I&#39;m getting prints of those heads that I can give you.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by cess&#33;@Feb 15 2007, 12:23 AM

i dont really care if you dont like my style of old skool..

i do ..

and thats whut counts..

nothing wrong with repsecting our pioneer&#39;s

but at the end of the day..your a dope writer..and i respect you opinion &#33;

didnt mean to sound like a cock, its kinda funny easymac jumped on me for a comment that wasnt as harsh as the one i gave you..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it would be illin if cess, air, freakshow, remik, and bill of cheese could run this thread.

they got them steezin karaks
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    most people here understadn that,
    fosale is not a lover of the cock.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    not only do you eat equsite breakfast&#39;s like steak and lobster
    but you give charity to hatian children and work at a soup kitchen
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    ...the beat is so butter, peep the slow cutter...

^:wub:

this ugly shit is the result of a boring and fucking cold snow day

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

EDIT
    <span style=\'color:red\'>9</span>niNe <span style=\'color:red\'>7</span>seVen <span style=\'color:red\'>3</span>thRee

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 18 2007, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale your quite the baller</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (uhhh &#064; Feb 22 2007, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    why have you started putting &quot;no homo&quot; after you use on of these: :wub: ?
    theres really no need.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (syrup2 &#064; Mar 19 2007, 10:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>fosale i must say once agian you are quite the boss
    you sir are truely deserving of a handjob from a vietnmese prostitue</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you call your work ugly, i just might fly, run, walk, take the greyhound, swim, pogo, skip, hop, sprint, teleport, etc. and use my force powers to make your cat fly into your nuts.

or ill just say i love your "ugly shit"

:wub:

theres really no need.

freak show thats sick

i wish i could ink shit like freakshow

fucked up
    oh well, i was high

:wub:
    Meh

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that bald one
    really
    really
    scares me.

theres really no need.