Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 198 of 498 FirstFirst ... 98148178188193194195196197198199200201202203208218248298 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 9949

Thread: Tot Characters

Originally posted by bouncingsoul+Mar 20 2007, 12:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bouncingsoul @ Mar 20 2007, 12:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BoRe&#045;719&#045;@Mar 18 2007, 09:59 PM
    bouncingsoul

2nd flick is fresh, i like your sketch style
    Halle-fucking-lujah, you just made my day

To clear up, I wasn&#39;t calling a bite, I just thought it was funny because I did a sketch with the same "phrase" a while back... Yeah..

Aaaanyway here&#39;s a gay pencil sketch because I lost my pen in 3rd period

[/b][/quote]
    thats awesome B)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bouncingsoul do u ever do any painted stuff lieke your sketches, like i with a thin tip?? b/c that would be sick

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Notice how i never actually said he bit me? I personally don&#39;t think he even bit me. I was just pointing out the resemblence. Can&#39;t spell assume without ass

EDIT: Aimo im digging those new chars, great job on the shading.

Tombie I worship that picture just saying
    We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and we are the criminals. What do we do, we express and live. We see the the cold hard gray faceless walls around us and transform them. We add color, beauty, words, life. We change the world into a playground, a canvas for ideals, beliefs, love, anger, feelings, to be expressed. We dream of worlds unimagined. And you call us criminals.
    -WANNABE GRAFFITI

type this up and make copies under the name wannabe graffiti and pin them up all around your town and school. Also copy and paste into sig.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

a poster ready to be cut and pasted in the city.

Go for it. I think its a little too simple though. It doesn&#39;t really catch your eye, know what im saying?

Originally posted by BIGel@Mar 19 2007, 07:58 PM
    Ill.

You Robbed A Sperm Bank Because You&#39;re A Cum Guzzling Fag.

Originally posted by AimoOne@Mar 19 2007, 05:39 PM
    everone forgetting my long post up there..Atesk..i thanked you init..

if you arr..

BIGEL..BILL WHEEZE..SHAMEEEEE....MOLOTOW..ATESK...THEN READ IT..IF YOU AINT .. RED THE BOTTOM PART..
    i got you son, i got you...

tombie dont try and cover up. admit to that ish like a man.

mad props out to bigel and bounce. bigel that is fucking dope. shading is amazing and i&#39;m really feeling the message you were trying to get across(or at least the message i got)...you&#39;re on some corrupt government shit too, as is myself, if i&#39;m not mistaken. bounce, loving the shading. your style is amazing. such an improvement over the last few weeks.

remoz are you serious <_< &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; another air bite <_< &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; you kids needa new fucking hobby <_< &#33;&#33;...and air i think you might needa switch up that signature character yo. peace brutha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Tester - i really like those guys , they make me happy. i think you should deff make a giff of that second one dancing, cause that would be bombin.

and BIGel - i love your style, and i havent seen one thing i dont like so far.

keep it up

im thinkin about doin a big poster myself, but i cant decide on a design/charac i want to do.

plus i just got in trouble with the poelice. so im thinkin i may want to just lay low for a bit lol
    ---

I aint covering shit up. If i had thought he was biting i would called him on it. All i did was post his flick next to mine and type "Hmmmm" underneath it. I really doubt he actually bit it, but it makes me feel good the pretend he did.

Originally posted by AteskOne+Mar 19 2007, 10:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne @ Mar 19 2007, 10:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AimoOne@Mar 19 2007, 05:39 PM
    everone forgetting my long post up there..Atesk..i thanked you init..

if you arr..

BIGEL..BILL WHEEZE..SHAMEEEEE....MOLOTOW..ATESK...THEN READ IT..IF YOU AINT .. RED THE BOTTOM PART..
    i got you son, i got you...

tombie dont try and cover up. admit to that ish like a man.

mad props out to bigel and bounce. bigel that is fucking dope. shading is amazing and i&#39;m really feeling the message you were trying to get across(or at least the message i got)...you&#39;re on some corrupt government shit too, as is myself, if i&#39;m not mistaken. bounce, loving the shading. your style is amazing. such an improvement over the last few weeks.

remoz are you serious <_< &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; another air bite <_< &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; you kids needa new fucking hobby <_< &#33;&#33;...and air i think you might needa switch up that signature character yo. peace brutha. [/b][/quote]
    For real, What character of his did I supposedly nibble on?

I really would like to know, IF I copied something I wouldn&#39;t post it thats for damn sure.

Originally posted by RemoZ@Mar 19 2007, 06:41 PM
    hes sayin that this is an air bite. and i sort of agree, the whole simple style rownd head and little rownd eyes looks kind of similar. bt w/e im not jmpin into this whole calling bite thing.
    graffiti is pretty cool.

it may not be a bite...but it definitely is the same fucking style that like 14 people have doen in the last like 2 weeks. i dont get what it is about that style character but everyone seems to want to do it...even if they&#39;ve never seen air&#39;s before. just a very played out character i guess.

I made this one early this morning, i was sitting around, waiting for inspiriation. then BAM&#33;

fresh new ideas popped into my head. i couldnt believe how awesome they were, and had to share em.

Crits?
    ---

Originally posted by Bill Cheese of Wheeze@Mar 20 2007, 04:27 PM
    I made this one early this morning, i was sitting around, waiting for inspiriation. then BAM&#33;

fresh new ideas popped into my head. i couldnt believe how awesome they were, and had to share em.

Crits?
    My I.Q. is 3.
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>you sir, are an idiot</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>-Bill Cheese of Wheeze

Originally posted by faulkbeets+Mar 20 2007, 04:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (faulkbeets @ Mar 20 2007, 04:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bill Cheese of Wheeze@Mar 20 2007, 04:27 PM

Crits?
    Wow shut the fuck up, you bit bouncing soul and other peoples chars, and you bit Bigels gun out of nowhere pic too. For crits? Don&#39;t bite and say their your ideas. [/b][/quote]
    you sir, are an idiot.
    ---

wow are you retarded...that was obviously a joke. way to make your self look like a complete idiot.

bill cheezy wheezy...that is amazing&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; where in the hell did you get all those amazing ideas?&#33;?&#33;?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Bill Cheese of Wheeze@Mar 20 2007, 05:02 PM
    you sir, are an idiot.
    Flickr: I Love AiR.

hahhaha faulk man, i think ya missed the point
    Don't I know you off myspace?