Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 233 of 498 FirstFirst ... 133183213223228229230231232233234235236237238243253283333 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,660 of 9949

Thread: Tot Characters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

cuz I got super long dope hair lol :P
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DVRQI8OjuV0/TueUYbPslRI/AAAAAAAAA3E/jutJ6vqNIgg/s640/tumblr_lkwssxFCh41qfbxavo1_400.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Rots takes your Daughters View Post
    I'm gonna get punched for mistaking SINN for a goth chick and asking for cyber again..

sinns emo

agreed, just look at that rediculously depressing signature/avatar.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

theres quite a big difference between goth/metal heads and emo maybe if u wiggers pulled ur heads outta ur asses ud notice and i have the cookie cutter thing as a signature cuz i found it hilarious I dont expect you to how ever and what does my appearance have to do with style or the way i do graff sry if I aint hoppin on the media fueled banwagon
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-DVRQI8OjuV0/TueUYbPslRI/AAAAAAAAA3E/jutJ6vqNIgg/s640/tumblr_lkwssxFCh41qfbxavo1_400.gif
    I'm gonna get punched for mistaking SINN for a goth chick and asking for cyber again..

What markers do u use for colour fills? Posca's? Theyre so expensive over here in the UK! =[

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Aahaha..Posca's expensive..uugh..look at ShinHan TouchTwins Mate..there cheap as chips..and are crazy good for fills...

cheers for that... y laugh at posca's being expensive o_O theyre £4 each and £30 for a pack of 10, that not expensice to you?, and i dont really wanna rack em

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shi...you get ALOT of ink with them for the price....oh..and dont look at TocuTwins..cuz thrye HELLA expensive..although i have the 12 set and 60 b set...theyre fucking GOOD...you shud stick to Berols and Stabilos then my freind

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dunno it thic can be considered a character but w/e

Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Originally posted by -Sinn-@Apr 19 2007, 03:52 PM
    theres quite a big difference between goth/metal heads and emo maybe if u wiggers pulled ur heads outta ur asses ud notice and i have the cookie cutter thing as a signature cuz i found it hilarious I dont expect you to how ever and what does my appearance have to do with style or the way i do graff sry if I aint hoppin on the media fueled banwagon
    sarcarsm.

Originally posted by -Sinn-@Apr 19 2007, 03:52 PM
    you talk about diversity between different types of rock music yet you categorize everyone that listens to hip-hop as a "wigger". and what the fuck makes you think we've jumped on the "media fueled banwagon". dont think just because you listen to rock music, that you're breaking the mold. you're just following a different trend than some of us (not all of us by the way because i as well as MANY others, in the graffiti world, also listen to rock). if you really cared about differences in music/culuture and not following a trend...you would appreciate all types of music INCULDING HIP-HOP. fucking get over yourself and do a little research about music before you go and freak out on people for their preferences. besides the fact that graffiti is part of the hip-hop culuture so you should respect hip-hop the most of all genres.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Listen to journey.

TOOOOOOOOTAAAAAAAAAL ECLIPSE OF MY HEAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT
    Meh

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Shit....Atesk know ALOT....fureaking nora...uugh..graffiti evolved from Hip Hop ?..and then the punks / goths / emos / fukers / self obsessed wankers / ... hopped on the " bandwagon "

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got nothin against oldschool hip-hop or underground thats stuffs good i mean that timbaland or g-unit hip-hop poser shit like wiggers (a wiggers a bitch who dresses like they from harlem or some ghetto) plus if u wanna get scientific it was the cave men who first did graf and i doubt they listened to hip-hop plus if we didnt have other types of ppl other then ppl submerged in the hip-hop culture u wouldnt have to many flavours of graf would we?

A new character I've been messing around with. It's supposed to be an owl.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dope concept ^

wall plan

Originally posted by Wutchoogonnadoo?@Apr 20 2007, 11:51 AM
    Shit....Atesk know ALOT....fureaking nora...uugh..graffiti evolved from Hip Hop ?..and then the punks / goths / emos / fukers / self obsessed wankers / ... hopped on the " bandwagon "
    actually graffiti was first done by punk kids spraying anarchy signs and the like around. Just learn to embrace each other, who gives a shit what music you listen to?
    Meh

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

exactly..like Sinn said..