Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 250 of 497 FirstFirst ... 150200230240245246247248249250251252253254255260270300350 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,000 of 9935

Thread: Tot Characters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

er what about venom?
    justretrosd.deviantart.com

you guys are all reall smart
    do you honestly think i would copy all of that shit?
    thats my work
    im a proffesional artist under the name matt
    no one believe me?
    cool, dont care
    i do characters for companies such as pep boys auto and wiggity wham games
    many other small independent companies too.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i do believe u, cuz them karaks are prefectly the same. and them frogs.

Originally posted by Sumoe@May 6 2007, 03:42 PM
    Sandman didn't die

:huh:

and if you heat sand it can turn to glass and if you break the glass, bye bye Mr. Sandman.
    yea, but he crumbled to the ground and gave up. then cried about it lol

and do you have ne idea how impossible the turning into glass thing was? sandmans sand was constantly moving, and harry's flame had to be extreeemly hot to even do it in the first place. hes like 30 feet from the arm, with a little bitty flame, and manages to turn his ENTIRE ARM to GLASS.

i just thought it was a bit too easy.
    ---

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

icanfly....i dont belive you...anyone can copy sumthing EXACTLY the same..it aint rocket science...then again..you said you dont care what we think..so what ever

I believe you icanfly. Why would he pull something like that anyway? theres nothing to gain from it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i can fly it dnt make sense u normly post new flicks andthere at least 2 months old ifthere a game
    <span style=\'font-family:Times\'><span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>Lah, lah, lah&#33; </span></span>
    <span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Times\'>Fly, fly keep ur hands on the ground if your feet arent.</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by icanFLY@May 6 2007, 03:55 PM
    you guys are all reall smart
    do you honestly think i would copy all of that shit?
    thats my work
    im a proffesional artist under the name matt
    no one believe me?
    cool, dont care
    i do characters for companies such as pep boys auto and wiggity wham games
    many other small independent companies too.
    first of all I thought it was Wiggity Bang Games...and you said you were fifteen...I doubt you&#39;re a professional artist...and plus you bit that elephant, why wouldn&#39;t you bite a board game? And why would you say it&#39;s a "new character" if it&#39;s from 2005? Just admit it dude. And those frog stickies could easily be prints. w.e. though.

Originally posted by Bill Cheese of Wheeze+May 6 2007, 04:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bill Cheese of Wheeze &#064; May 6 2007, 04:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sumoe@May 6 2007, 03:42 PM
    Sandman didn&#39;t die

:huh:

and if you heat sand it can turn to glass and if you break the glass, bye bye Mr. Sandman.
    yea, but he crumbled to the ground and gave up. then cried about it lol

and do you have ne idea how impossible the turning into glass thing was? sandmans sand was constantly moving, and harry&#39;s flame had to be extreeemly hot to even do it in the first place. hes like 30 feet from the arm, with a little bitty flame, and manages to turn his ENTIRE ARM to GLASS.

i just thought it was a bit too easy.a [/b][/quote]
    agreed. the flamethrower turned his entire arm to glass, and yet the pumpkin bombs from when harry showed up did nothing but disperse the sand? wtf?

and they should have made harry come back as the original green goblin in that part, not some power-ranger on a flying snowboard.

[edit] for the record I am torn on the icanfly subject, the facts point to bites, but the quality speaks otherwise.
    This is clever and witty.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ha, it&#39;s just a movie...and plus spider-man shoots webs outta his fuckin&#39; arms...I think that&#39;s fake too.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

it a film&#33; it not ment to be taken very scienctificly little kids watch it aswell. it a family film.

Originally posted by Sumoe@May 6 2007, 06:05 PM
    ha, it&#39;s just a movie...and plus spider-man shoots webs outta his fuckin&#39; arms...I think that&#39;s fake too.
    well yeah, but being a guy on an internet forum I reserve the right to dissect the smallest details of a movie to the point that I look like an ass.

okay i&#39;m done spamming up the thread with spiderman stuff now. sorry.
    This is clever and witty.

what motivation does he have to do something like that? I didn&#39;t actually mean to say he was biting or stealing anything, i was trying to get icanfly some publicity. I feel really bad now.

So here we go. I just found this on the Quelf Website
    http://www.quelf.com/creators.html

Matt Luxich
    ILLUSTRATOR

Born in the suburbs of New Jersey in 1971, our hero began crafting his skill at the age of 2 drawing murals of cartoon characters on the walls throughout his house. The parental authorities were not pleased but supportive of his talents.

Many years later Matt attended the Kubert School of Illustration and Animation where he learned page layout and traditional cell animation.

Set out upon the world in 1991, our hero battled the corporate entities taking a mission in a cubicle where he learned the ins and outs of computers and their programs. Photoshop, illustrator, Quark, Pagemaker, Dreamweaver and Flash.

Years later he was able to flee his corporate dwellings to a remote location in New Jersey. This is where he resides working as a freelancer for notable clients such as Golden Books, Comedy Central, Nabisco, ITXC, Journey Shoes and of course Wiggity Bang Games.

Matt likes Kraft cheese slices, toy robots, video games, collecting DVD&#39;s and playing with his girlfriend and two children. he is not flammable and is quite harmless with the right amount of water and sunlight.

I understand the whole matt thing, but why did you say you were 15?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h5...tzNick/Bat.gif

this is the link to one of his flix

I searched

"OhDipiitzNick" in google...and it came up with some myspace-ish profile thing of a kid whose like 15...

So. Guess what. I am talking to the REAL matt luxich on AIM right now, and he has never heard of this site, so this is all solved. Icanfly is bullshit. Good game, now get the fuck out.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

http://www.mattcandraw.com/

go to illustrations, he even bit the elephant off this guy...and Atesk&#39;s character...

haha nice. well played.

and sumoe. he got bit by a radioactive spider. duh. that makes the most sense out of nething in the movie.

lol power ranger on a snowboard. haha i lol&#39;d
    ---

yeah it has his AIM SN under the contacts section, i IMed that adress and talked to him, and he&#39;s never heard of this site.

hey all.

My name is matt luxich... and there is alot of work on this site by an artist under the name IcanFLy. its pretty decent stuff (some of the older stuff could be better). i know this cause all of the work he posts is mine....

check it out for yourself... www.mattcandraw.com.
    the game and the characters he is posting is from a game i did about 3 years back called QUELF. Its produced by a company in CA called wiggitybang games...

this is how i make my living and i really don&#39;t appreciate you stealing my stuff Icanfly. but i am flattered that putta all the rtists you picked o rip off you chose me..

please refrain from doing this to me and any other artists in the future...

thanks&#33;

matt
    www.mattcandraw.com
    www.mattcandraw.blogspot.com
    www.myspace.com/mattcandraw

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

word.